Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  CLOSED

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 48 49 50 > >>

User Image

This quest is officially closed. Thanks to all the supporters and helpers, the friends and donators. c: You've all been great. <3

.::.Navigation.::.
Introduction | Updates | Rules | Progress | Donators | About Me | Art Freebies and Trades | Contests | Future Quests | Dream Avis | Links In/Out | Credits
User Image

February 9, 2013 - Closed.
February 1, 2013 - Fanciful Light Charmer quest complete!
January 31, 2013 - After some self-debating, I decided that I am only going to quest for two more dream avis. If I happen to come up with more I'll post them, but other than that, that's it!
[UPDATE] Bought five Fanciful Light Charmers!
[UPADTE 2] Aleinai298 gifted me one Fanciful Light Charmer!
---
January 16, 2013 - Bought one Devoted Spica! One more to go! c:
January 12, 2013 - Bought one Devoted Spica! Two more to go!
January 11, 2013 - Bought all six Literary Luxury items! Onto Devoted Spica! c:
[UPDATE] Bought three Devoted Spica!
January 9, 2013 - Thanks to the very generous donation from Azerit I was able to complete my Aamira the Wanderer, First Frost, Nodlomu the Dinosaur, Apato the Longneck, AND all of the Princesse Honore quests! Oh my gosh! I am so very, very grateful to him! <3333
January 8, 2013 - Bought my second Night Weaver item! c: Four more to go!
[UPDATE] Aleinai298 donated one Night Weaver! c: I also bought two more! Only one more to go!
[UPDATE 2] Night Weaver Quest complete! Now onto my cheaper quests before moving onto those that range in the millions. c:
[UPDATE 3] Little Pink Derby Devil Quest complete! c:
January 6, 2013 - Bought a "side quest" item, Cockatiel Cub. c:
January 5, 2013 - After selling a majority of my inventory in the marketplace and shops, I managed to obtain one Night Weaver! c: Woo!
January 2, 2013 - Corvus Enca donated one Sunrise Spirit to me! c: Thank you soooo much!
[UPDATE] Thank you so much to nitemare wafflez for helping me to complete my quest! <333 I am so grateful to those that helped me in any way, and in so short of time!
Also, I am going to be making this a permanent quest thread so that I may continue to quest for items that I have been wanting for a while. c: Thank you for all who have helped and who have stayed to chat with me! <3
[UPDATE 2] Starting on my second quest, Night Weaver! c:
January 1, 2013 - Creating the thread... Quest thread created! Just adding the finishing touches. c:
Also, Happy New Year!

Introduction | Updates | Rules | Progress | Donators | About Me | Art Freebies and Trades | Contests | Future Quests | Dream Avis | Links In/Out | Credits
User Image

A Quest thread wouldn't be complete without rules, so please keep these in mind while you're here. Thank you!

General
  • Follow Gaia's ToS. This should be an obvious one.
  • Do not beg me OR donors for gold/items/art. You will be ignored, and if it's a repeat offense, you will be reported and banned from this thread.
  • Treat others as you would like to be treated, a.k.a. be nice.
  • Do not steal any images from the front page, nor any of the content. Use your own creativity and mind for your own quest thread.
  • Please, no quote trees up the arse. Please keep quote trees up to 5 quotes.
  • No page stretching horizontally or vertically, please.
  • I hold the right to change these rules at any given time without warning.

Advertising
  • Do not post your links or banners to your threads in this one. (Obviously signature advertising is fine.)
  • If you wish to affiliate, PM me, Ressuaan, your 200x40 link and banner.
  • Affiliate trades are accepted as long as you follow the rule above.

Contests
  • No whining, begging, or otherwise complaining if you lose.
  • Fill out any forms in their entirety and post them in the thread, please.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So this is how it's going to work for this quest: I will buy each individual item instead of waiting to collectively buy them so that I can start to wear them and show them off.

None

User Image

To those that donate any amount or anything, I am truly grateful. c: Thank you so much for your help!

Username | What was donated

• Corvus Enca | Tipped a post - 25g & SUNSET SPIRIT! heart [UPDATE: He gave me another one! 1/2/13] heart heart
  • nitemare wafflez | 130k + Sunset Spirit (x3)!!! heart heart heart
  • Lady Marylin Boleyn | 50k heart
  • Anonymous Benefactor | Heart of Gold <3
  • Aleinai298 | One Night Weaver + 50k! <33333 :'D
  • Azerit | 2,200,000g. O.O SO MUCH LOVE RIGHT NOW, HOLY CRAP. heart
  • Gokoa | 5k + tip heart
  • Aleinai298 | Fanciful Light Charmer heart <3333

User Image

☼ Name: Please call me Ress. c:
☼ Age: 21
☼ Gender: Female
☼ Status: Engaged. <3
☼ Wedding Date: November 1, 2014

☼ Occupation: Full time college student and a cashier at a grocery store.
☼ Major: English Studies
☼ Concentration: Professional Writing

☼ Likes: Writing, drawing, reading, snow, chocolate, Smartfood Popcorn, rainbows, cute things, Disney, dinosaurs
☼ Dislikes: Darkness, bees, jerks

☼ Pets: Yoshi (Lovebird)

☼ I've been a member of Gaia since February 2005, but this isn't my first account.
☼ I change my username a lot. Why? I just don't think the username I have at the time fits me anymore. Now it's costing 40k to change my username. >>;
☼ I am definitely a dog person.

User Image

So, I love giving out art, whether it's to make a profit or not. I feel that it makes someone happy and so I will do random freebies every now and then if you stick around the thread and chat. Or maybe you don't even have to stick around! I'll go around quest and charity threads and randomly give art out to people that I think deserve it, whether it's because I think your avi is wicked cute or because you're having a bad day and it'll help to brighten your mood. Either way, I'll be giving out free art! c:
Click the above link to visit my dA page and view my art!

Art Trades
I love doing art trades! If you want to trade art with me, I'd love your forever! Pretty much what I'm looking for is some art of my current avi, or any of my dream avis. That's it! Any art that I receive will be placed into my journal for public viewing, so don't worry about no one ever seeing it; it will either be in my signature or in my journal. c:
Rules and Guidelines
  • Keep any art up to PG-13.
  • PLEASE sign your work with either initials or some form of signature. It makes me feel better when there's one in there. ^^;
  • No particular style or art level is required! I love any and all art and will showcase at some point. c:

Below are the avis that I have recently completed thanks to my lovely donators! c: Please draw them however you like, but remember to keep it PG-13, please!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
Sunset Spirit | Little Pink Derby Devil | Night Weaver | Aamira the Wanderer | Fanciful Light Charmer + Cockatiel Cub

[All dream avis can be found in the Dream Avis post, just three more posts down!]

I feel like holding some contests for those that visit the thread and come to hang out with me! c:

☼ First to post on page 5 - You will receive a fullbody chibi of your current avi. - Won by Lady Marilyn Boleyn! c: Done! [x]

☼ First to post on page 10 - You will receive a fullbody chibi of your OC or avi with a simple background. - Gift from Marilyn to Corvus Enca! c: Done! [x]

☼ First to post on page 25 - You will receive a bust anime style of your avi. - Won by Marilyn (again!). Done! [x]

☼ Random giveaway - This is a completely random art giveaway that I will hold when the thread further advances. You will receive a surprise style totally different from my norm.

User Image

Like a lot of Gaians, I am probably always going to be questing for something. So here's a list of items that I have been dreaming of getting and will possibly quest for in the future.

If any of the single items are obtained either through donation or buying, they will have a strike through them.

Main Quests
These are considered main quests because they are all part of my various dreams avis (next post) and all consist of the same item.

• User Image Sunset Spirit (x6)
  • User Image Lunar Countess (x5)
  • User Image Aamira the Wanderer (x6)
  • User Image Fanciful Light Charmer (x7)
  • User Image Little Pink Derby Devil (x5)
  • User Image Night Weaver (x6)

Side Quests
These items are considered side quests because they're single items that I desire.

• User Image Nodlomu the Dinosaur
  • User Image Apato the Longneck
  • User Image Cockatiel Cub

User Image

Below are the various dream avis I am questing. I have included links to all tekteks if you wish to view the individual item, and if you wish to draw any of my dream avis, see my post about Art Trades! c:
**If a dream avi has been succeeded, the name beneath it will be highlighted in hotpink!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Night Weaver | Fanciful Light Charmer + Cockatiel Cub | Lunar Countess
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
Sunset Spirit | Aamira the Wanderer | Little Pink Derby Devil

User Image

Links In

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/a88l34d][IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/bdp8ic.png[/IMG][/url]

Links Out

Quests
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
User Image User Image

Charities
User Image

User Image

• All dream avis made on tektek's Dream Avatar Creator.
  • Background image in Sunset Spirit banners by AntiSpy on deviantART.
  • Background image in the Celestial Proportions banners by wynahiros on deviantART.
  • All banners made by me, Ressuaan.

User Image

My quest thread is now officially open! c: Let's get this party started!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff