Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  closed

We are on a quest to raise funds for the charity, would you help us out please?

Yes! :D 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 39 ]
No! :C 0.11965811965812 12.0% [ 14 ]
Maybe? :/ 0.54700854700855 54.7% [ 64 ]
Total Votes:[ 117 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 179 180 181 > >> >>> »|

User Image
[G.I.V.E] = Giving Is Very Earnest

Hello and welcome to G.I.V.E the charity, inspired by all of the flourished charities already out there with many members, but more donations, this charity would like to personally congratulate you on your brutal achievement, and hope that one day we to can have a charity such as yours. We here at G.I.V.E provoke those to gift to each other in our thread, so that not only are the owner and co-owners donating, but so are the members of the thread, that or anons of the charities/quests forums, it is a pleasant experience, and is surely to make this thread more livelier and more enjoyable. Any who if your new to this thread, please make sure you read all the rules and abide to each and everyone of them, if you decide you want to take part in any of the threads contests, events, and or games, please make sure to read that entire post about how to accurately and professionally take part in those. If you have any problems or questions please either contact the mule, the owner, or the co-owners, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you and enjoy your visit!
~Rules:

~ Follow all of Gaiaonline's T.o.S! [Click Here to View]
~ Follow all of Gaiaonline's Rules and Guidelines! [Click Here to View]
~ Follow the Rules and Guidelines of the Charity/Quests forums! [Click Here to View]
~ Please speak as literately and as in-profanely as possible!
~ Please limit quote towers to five quotes!
~ Do not post your threads, or any other threads links and or banners in the thread, but you may have them in your signature!
~ No causing drama, of any kind in the thread, please bring it to PMs!
~ Do not bump if there is someone to talk to in the thread.
~ Do not quote the front page!
~ You get one warning. If it is found you don't want to read the rules or you are rude and we warn you. If you do it again you will be blacklisted. Just read the rules. They are super easy.

~In order to recieve a donation you must stay and chat. They are pretty easy to get.

~If you participate in a contest please PM to Seika Arai what contest you participated in and what page. If its a bumping contest if possible please include the starting page and ending page.
~Donations:

SASSY BLACK GURL- 2k
Seika Arai - 26k
APHELIA THE VAMPIRE - 8k
Marissaissocoollike - 5k
Killer BloodEye - 13k
Kim424 - 20k
Jessk- 10k
Koriune- 10k
animetyshi- 10k
Illumize- 10k
animetyshi- 40k for bumping like everyday!
M0nst3r-En3rgy- 20k
Tabitha Gayle- 20k
Lily Audron- 20k
Puddi-sama- 20k
2_twins in a ball- 10k
Mistress Amy Rose- 15k
Hirin12- 20k
BurninHugz- 10k
ll Deep Purple ll- 10k
Amaliya93- 10k
xX Ratchet Lombax Xx- 10k
F i c t i o n x - Demonic Anklets
S1l3nT0n3 - Gwee
~Donators:

Hayden LaRue - 100k heart
Sweetly-x - emblem of kannon
PaperPandaii- 10k
schmez- ... ALOT! heart heart heart
animetyshi- 30k

~About the Owner and Co-Owners:

Trenton Grasso- Owner/All time Donor/All time Mod
Hello there my fellow thread members, my name is Trenton, yes that is my real name, and yes Trent is short for Trenton, I have been a member since 04', obviously not with the account you see me using now, no this one was created 2011, the account I was using back in 04' was phished, so now I am doing my best to run a charity, and quest all of my stolen items back. But I will never let my questing get in the way of me and my members, no I will always put you all in front of everything else, no matter what, just make sure you don't get on my bad side, its a nasty and bitter side and best left unseen. I am 18, I am wiccan, I have a girlfriend, a job and I have a life, so I will not always be on to see you all, but don't worry, when I get on I am usually on for hours at a time, meaning eventually sooner or later, you will see and be able to chat with me.

Seika Arai - Owner/All time Donor/All time Mod
Hi guys! I'm Stephanie/Nee/Seika depends on what you wanna call me. I'm 21, I have a baby who is almost 5 months old. I'm a full time stay at home mom so if I complain about being tired its probably because I haven't slept yet lol. I love to chat with people even though I can be a little awkward. I love donating as well. I like to read and watch TV, since I have netflix I watch scrubs all day. Its awesome. I'm not sure what else to say. But chat with me, some thing good may come out of it wink

Migi Lambkins - Co-Owner
I Have SUNG into a TIP JAR while AT WORK! I LOVE Oreos! I'm an artist! I am a TOTAL DORK! I do NOT know how to drive, though I am nearly 22! I LOVE playing practical jokes! Like tying straws off and putting the tied end back in the drink... I philosophize entirely too much. I also don't know how to spell very well. Despite all the bright colors I use, I like heavy metal music. I like BBQing! I beat guys at arm wrestling Tech and Timae09 are the first people I've really gotten to like on gaia. I was on varsity Badminton my freshman year of high school

Animetyshi- Moderator
~Announcements:

Thread Opened - 06/03/11

Announcement - 07/09/11
Owner has returned

~Contests:

~Generate Dem Numbahs Contest:
Generate between 1- 1000 and if you generate a 5 win 30k!
0 to 1000 will not work. Even if you were to get a winning number if you are using the wrong range you will not win.
You may win this twice.

~Roll Dem Dice Contest:
Roll Twenty, Twenty sided dice, and roll either a 33, or a 333, and win 30k!
You may win this twice.

~Bump Dat Thread Contest:
First to bump the thread 300 times will win 30k!
**Must list and number all bumps!
You may win this once.

~Page Contest:
Fifth on page 200 wins 50k =D
This is only for active members. I'm not going to give this prize to someone who comes and makes that their first post. You have to come in and chat. Bumps do not count. If you have not chatted at least a day earlier you are not eligiable.
Depending of funds I may give prizes to everyone who posts on that page.

~Guess that quote!:
The prize for these is 5k. You may win up to 3 times. Please don't cheat. This is an easy 15k and I would like to help everyone out. You must be at least a day old before you can guess these. They are not for hit and runs. If you answer, leave and I don't see you again. You will not receive a prize. I'm telling you now.
Now please keep in mind these can come from anywhere and there might be more than 1 answer. To win you have to give the answer we're looking for. While there is more than 1 answer there is only 1 correct one.

1. "Find a truly original idea. It is the only way I will ever distinguish myself. It is the only way I will ever matter."- BurninHugz
2. "Yeah, it's the Juggernaut, b**ch!"
3. "I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me." - Lily Audron
4. "Fish are friends, not food."- xX Ratchet Lombax Xx
5. "My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.'"- Lily Audron
6. "It doesn't matter, I'm adopted.' 'Who told you!?'" This one may be off a few words.
7. "YOU FOUL, LOATHSOME, EVIL LITTLE COCKROACH!"- Lily Audron
8."You want to be healed, now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
9. "You... what took you so long? You're useless! I was just lonely that's all! Just a little!"
10. "Parlay. I invoke the right of parlay. According to the Code of the Brethren, set down by the pirates Morgan and Bartholomew , you have to take me to your Captain."- Lily Audron
11. "When I got tired, I slept. When I got hungry, I ate. When I had to go, you know, I went."- Lily Audron
12."Dance with me death, for I am ready."
13. "It seems like Epona is afraid of you fairy boy."
14. "You're a wizard Harry." -ll Deep Purple ll, Amaliya93
15. "Think of the soultion not the problem."
16. "Now if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed - or worse, expelled." -ll Deep Purple ll, Amaliya93
17. "Let me get this straight. You know her. She knows you. But she wants to eat him. And everybody's okay with this?" -ll Deep Purple ll

Joke quotes:
These are totally obvious everyone knows them so they wont be crossed out when won. The prize for guessing is 1k >_> You may only win each once!

1. "My Precious."
2. "You shall not pass!."
3. "...Bond. James Bond."

The winners will listed in the past winners section.

~Contest to help think of contests!:
Ok I love having contests and I need some help. Please post your ideas while me or animetyshi is online and if we like them we'll send you gold! Easy peasy!
~Contest Winners:

~Generate Dem Numbahs Contest Winners:
1. Eeezy Bee - 30k generated a 999

~Roll Dem Dice Contest Winners:

~Bump Dat Thread Contest Winners:
1.) Adalbrecht - 30k
2.) Lily Audron - 100k

~Page Contest:
1st on page 100 - SmartieAddiction

~Common Quotes Contest:
1: Lily Audron, ll Deep Purple ll
2: Lily Audron
3: Lily Audron

~Events:

Is it your birthday?
[color=red]My birthday is:[/color]
Name:
Birthdate:
Your favorite color:

Please PM this to Seika Arai or GiveMule so we can update the list.

Rules-
1.You must not post your birthdate the day before and expect to receive something. Try to go at least a month before unless your birthday in in June seeing as we just opened.
2. To expect a gift you must be active otherwise we will not send you anything. Active doesn't mean coming in every day with a huge conversation. It means popping in every few days, saying hi and chatting a bit. We understand that you may be busy. We all have lives.
3. If you do not PM your form to Seika Arai or GiveMule your birthday won't be added to the list.
4. Make sure you have an awesome birthday! blaugh

Birthdays!!!

January-
Feburary- 22: aphelia the vampire
March-
April-
May-
June- 28: Guam123
29:Seika Arai
July-20: 2_twins in a ball
August-
September- 17- iiGen
October- 8: Koriune
November-
December-

~Summer Contests:
~Best summer-themed avi! Dress up with your best summer clothes and show us your summer spirit! Nicest hottie at the beach wins 30k!!!!
Must be your own avatar, not a tektek.
Ends July 31st or when we get 10 entries.

Entires-
none yet~

TrentonGrasso's Wishlist

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Seika's Quests =D

Dream Avi-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Biancamella
Compass of Seidh
Angelic Headband
Steel-plated Ninja Band
Angelic Pendant
White Leather Belt
Compass of Seidh 11th Gen
Staff of the Angels
Nitemare Scarf
Fuzzy Penguin Slippers
Winged Anklets
Grey University Skirt
Kottan Bell 2nd Gen
The Sandman
Joker Hat white-black
Biancamella
SDPlus #220 The Ringmaster
Horns of the Demon
Current Quest:
Winged Anklets

Donators and other wishlist items are here:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Whitelist:

None Yet! :C

~Blacklist:

None Yet! C:

~Links In:

User Image

~Links Out:

User Image
**Made by "ll TRENT ll"
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.72174219/][img]http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp280/TheTalentedTrenton/1307138058.png[/img][/url]

User Image
**Made by "aphelia the vampire"
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.72174219/][IMG]http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp280/TheTalentedTrenton/give.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff