╰☆╮.¸..•*(..¸.•*۞*•.¸..)*•..¸.╭☆╯

Generous Friend

10,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Fusion Novice 50
o.O What happened?

Dapper Conversationalist

And that's the end of Pocketful of Wishes. Thanks to everyone for all the fun, and we hope to see you at our new digs, Teaparty on the Ceiling. This has been a wonderful few years because of you.

Doors are locked, floors are swept, and the lights are going off.

Hamlet, Act V, Scene 2
So tell him, with th' occurrents, more and less,
Which have solicited- the rest is silence.

~fin~

Dapper Conversationalist

Murder Is Kawaii
that's all the contests wrapped up now?

They are, which means it's time to say goodbye.

Kawaii Cultist

12,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
that's all the contests wrapped up now?

Masiakasaurus generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 9!

Dapper Conversationalist

Time for the final Monthly Millions drawing! Since this is the last one, we're doubling the prize money to 50 million...

1. Cher Coincidence
2. Gekkoki
3. The Raven Rose
4. mayuralover
5. Mephaeris
6. Murder Is Kawaii
7. Ze -BIG- Kitty
8. Twisted Time Lord
9. Djinii --- Winner!

Dapper Conversationalist

Kawaii Cultist

12,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
wooooo thread moving!

Bashful Gekko

yum_puddi
Sad to see a charity down...
In behalf of all gaians, thank you for being generous~
It was a very kind act~

Dangerous Sex Symbol

*in the process of moving the thread to the CB*

Dapper Conversationalist

Dapper Conversationalist

Murder Is Kawaii
Yuuuup. At least it's not as bad as around a month ago.

True, but everyone's still feeling the effects. See: the closing of charities like this one.

Kawaii Cultist

12,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Masiakasaurus
Murder Is Kawaii
I think the problem is people here seem to have below average reading comprehension. Everyone seemed to gloss over the word temporary, then they were surprised when they came back? What? Temporary means not forever? At least they've changed. Most have a max prize of 150 billion, which really isn't a whole lot anymore, and no one actually wins that much.
Things are actually deflating (rapidly - I've lost a few hundred billion in worth) but people will always try to AI items.

Yeah, but there's no going back to the way things were, and there's no way to make things like Booty Grab profitable for people again. GoFusion Charms at least make multiple billions attainable without spending cash, so there's that, but still...the economy here is super ******** forever.
Yuuuup. At least it's not as bad as around a month ago.

Dapper Conversationalist

Murder Is Kawaii
I think the problem is people here seem to have below average reading comprehension. Everyone seemed to gloss over the word temporary, then they were surprised when they came back? What? Temporary means not forever? At least they've changed. Most have a max prize of 150 billion, which really isn't a whole lot anymore, and no one actually wins that much.
Things are actually deflating (rapidly - I've lost a few hundred billion in worth) but people will always try to AI items.

Yeah, but there's no going back to the way things were, and there's no way to make things like Booty Grab profitable for people again. GoFusion Charms at least make multiple billions attainable without spending cash, so there's that, but still...the economy here is super ******** forever.

Kawaii Cultist

12,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Masiakasaurus
Murder Is Kawaii
In silence I kill: Averag price: 9b
lowest price: 29b, with 20 other listings going into the 50b range.
I hate this site.

Everyone was so psyched when they removed all the gold generators from the site.

For like two weeks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff