Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unforgiving Warlord

j a y t d e e
Djinii
Lol... this conversation reminds me of my bratty sister... who can't make toaster waffles...
So I have to make them... ugh.

Spoiled and bratty kids are just awful. Especially when you have to live with them and deal with them everyday. >:

-nods- :c Very unpleasant.

Tipsy Genius

aight guys. I have a lot of hw to do. I'll see you all tmrw. :3 gnight

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • 90's Movie Token Quirky Goth Girl 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
j a y t d e e
Have you read the book thief by markus zusak?
Nope.

I have that problem too. I usually go to a book store, spend an hour or two browsing and weed out a good long list of what I want, then buy them as I go through them/have money. I usually get a list of 10-20. Generally I avoid the "paranormal romance" section altogether.
It's hard to find books I like that are geared towards my age group. They're either far too easy to read or just....bad. I like John Green. So far I like Suzanne Collins and hope she writes more, though she's not one of my favorites.(overall she's good, but the narration is a bit boring, though it's excusable considering it's narrated by a teenage girl raised in a poor mountain region with probably a narrow education.)
You can always turn to the classics. They're called that for a reason.

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
IN VERY MUCH ENJOY THIS AVATAR

Lady Pants

Morning all...I am actually sick again with a stomach thing...I dunno if I ate something bad or if it's virus.
So I will not be on today.

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Feel better, PhanPhan!

Beloved Noob

Evening xD Hope you feel better soon, Phan! ~

Tipsy Genius

Just got back from the mall. First time I drove my sisters anywhere far. We got lost three times and almost died twice.

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Unforgiving Warlord

Toothsome Giver

I will call you
Out from shelter
Burn your wings you'll
Know no better...

Hey guys, the reason I haven't been posting lately is that I've been having some issues in my personal life, and it's a lot of really emotionally difficult stuff that I have to deal with. Maybe when everything is over and done with, I'll be back... I really don't know. But until I've figured s**t out, I'm probably going to be inactive... so Goodbye for now.

I will call you
Out from shelter
Burn your wings and
Learn their letters...

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Cinnful
I will call you
Out from shelter
Burn your wings you'll
Know no better...

Hey guys, the reason I haven't been posting lately is that I've been having some issues in my personal life, and it's a lot of really emotionally difficult stuff that I have to deal with. Maybe when everything is over and done with, I'll be back... I really don't know. But until I've figured s**t out, I'm probably going to be inactive... so Goodbye for now.

I will call you
Out from shelter
Burn your wings and
Learn their letters...
Me too. Good luck.
Murder Is Kawaii

Is a very smexy avi. :3

You finish your ponies yet? I wanna seeee!!!!

Tipsy Genius

Aww everyone's Not feeling good sad

On the bright side it's almost halloweeeeeeeeen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out