Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  CLOSED

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 163 ]
Total Votes:[ 163 ]

Infected Fruit
Hey evryone! sorry I havnt been here for awhile. I am sick and having to do at once. But please excuse me not being here! Love you all!

I'm sorry too ; ___; and .ilutoo. heart

Lonely Cat

hello erryone!

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Noble Shade 100

Newbie Gaian

Lonely Cat

Lonely Cat

This is sooo dead. :')

Magnetic Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Heyyyy!!!! biggrin heart heart heart heart heart

Lonely Cat

Tohru Wish
Hola!

Magnetic Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Infected Fruit
Tohru Wish
Hola!

Merry Mardi Gras Madness !!!!!!!!!!!! dramallama cheese_whine heart heart heart heart biggrin biggrin exclaim exclaim exclaim lol lol whee whee blaugh 3nodding 3nodding

Shameless Consumer

User Image

Oh gosh I don't want this place to die!

Lonely Cat

Hey guys.. May note on for awhile. I know I make exuses all the time but I have the swine flu and a broken heart. So sorry. But this may become my life agian now that all this is out of life..... Love you guys. You are my fam and couldnt live without you all! <3 u guys! :]

Shameless Consumer

Infected Fruit
Hey guys.. May note on for awhile. I know I make exuses all the time but I have the swine flu and a broken heart. So sorry. But this may become my life agian now that all this is out of life..... Love you guys. You are my fam and couldnt live without you all! <3 u guys! :]
User Image

Wait! Do you mind if I make a second generation of this thread? This time with Huntress? That way I can keep updating things, and if you lose the password again we can always change it!

Lonely Cat

neomi soukemashshe
Infected Fruit
User Image

Wait! Do you mind if I make a second generation of this thread? This time with Huntress? That way I can keep updating things, and if you lose the password again we can always change it!
won't b at home for the rest of this week. Send me details

Lonely Cat

Yandere-yuki
Infected Fruit
Hey evryone! sorry I havnt been here for awhile. I am sick and having to do at once. But please excuse me not being here! Love you all!

I'm sorry too ; ___; and .ilutoo. heart
Awwie hey who made ur avi
I made my avvie :'D .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out