Closed

Would you be interested in a Lottery?

Yes 0.51063829787234 51.1% [ 48 ]
No 0.095744680851064 9.6% [ 9 ]
Depends 0.3936170212766 39.4% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 551 552 553 > >> >>> »|

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxClaptrap - n. Any artifice or expedient for winning applause or impressing the public

User Image
                          Welcome!
                            Please Stay!
                            If not, we'll hunt you down like a pack of wild wolves and tear you limb from limb! be quite sad.
                            And we wouldn't want that now would we?

This might possibly be closed...since 1m is no longer enough for...well...anything...

Things You Should Know//Do;;
                            Begging is the opposite of cool. Don't do it.
                            Let us know about your quest.
                            Stick around. You're more likely to get something.
                            We don't have an unlimited supply of gold. We need donators to keep this place alive.
                            We now officially donate every Saturday randomly.

In case you haven't noticed;;
                          ((Status of The Charity))
                          Open;; Closed;; Hard-Hat Area

:: Navigation ::
                          Introduction« 1
                          Rules 2
                          About Us 3
                          Funds 4
                          Donations/Donated 5
                          The Lists 6
                          Contests 7
                          Affiliates 8
                          Lottery 9
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxClaptrap - n. Any artifice or expedient for winning applause or impressing the public

User Image
                          ♥ This is where I run Your Life like an Evil Monarch. ♥
                          Rules
                            1) Follow TOS
                            2) Be Respectful
                            3) Keep Swearing, Chat and L337 speak down to a minimum. (Best if None)
                            4) Do not beg.
                            5) No advertisements except for those in the links post. PM us if you wanna link back and forth.
                            6) No bumping -- Unless You're absolutely alone here. Otherwise chat and stay social.
                            xxx6.5)Keep bumping down to once every thirty or so minutes.
                            7) Tell Us You Love Us. ♥
User Image

User Image
                          This is where you stalk the owners.
                          A-Total-O_O-Moment
                            Hello. c: I'm Mo'. I'm the blonde who's lost for the most part.
                            I've got random obsessions that last for varying amounts of times and I tend to ramble.
                            I kind of hate biographys, I can never think of things to put in them. Mostly, you'll have to talk to me to get to know me.
                            Quick Overview;;
                              female. sophmore junior senior in high school. EST. friendly. blonde.

I Myself Am
                            Yo - I'm Melissa. I'm the weird Mexican girl you'll learn to love. I'm seventeen and a sophomore junior senior in high school, Pacific West Coast and I tend to be a bit head strong sometimes - hope I don't scare you off. I obsess over tons of things, usually music or anime. I tend to rant about everything.
                            I hate being bossed around and told what to do. Especially without reason. If you want to know more, you can check my profile or just ask.
User Image

User Image
                          We're THIS Rich!
                          Charity Funds
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                            Updated Every 5k.
User Image

User Image
                          I Wanna Stalk You and Make Sure You're Truly Grateful.♥
                          Been Donated To
                            iD i n o P o c k y - Suspenders
                            IBeCat - 8o,ooogg
                            xPlay Dead - 3o,ooogg
                            crystallizing - 5o,ooogg
                            O_SkyFlakes_O - Bugs ; Inks
                            Ayane Chaolan - 5o,ooogg
                            Prism Grey - 175,ooogg
                            NicolettisStudent - 3o,ooogg
                            Titan 303 - Assassin's Guise
                            Beer_n_Cookies - Cream Tam Beret
                            Roxorus - 21o,ooogg
                            Derelisia - 8o,ooogg
                            Ayane Chaolan - 15o,ooogg + 2oo,ooogg + 2oo,ooogg + 1oo,ooogg + 1oo,ooogg + 15o,ooogg
                            Cat Hellsky - 15o,ooogg + 2oo,ooogg
                            Miranda-Yuko - 85,ooogg + 2oo,ooogg
                            Yoyko - Holy Gauntlets + 2oo,ooogg + 2oo,ooogg + 1oo,ooogg + 1oo,ooogg + 15o,ooogg
                            Kadis Yamasaki - Elegant Antoinette(Black), Elegant Antoinette(Powdered)
                            damaged scene - 9o,ooogg
                            The Porcelain Cat - 2oo,ooogg + 1oo,ooogg + 1oo,ooogg + 15o,ooogg
                            Choxiie - 2oo,ooogg
                            sJoii - 1oo,ooogg
                            Ines Verdelet - 1oo,ooogg + 1oo,ooogg + 15o,ooogg
                            Terios Ylem - 1oo,ooogg
                            Ryeuken V2 - 1oo,ooogg
                            AmyLufsYew - 1oo,ooogg
                            premo3339 - 5o,ooogg
                            xcherrykix - Gothic Veil

I Love You So Much! I just wanna Stalk you and make sure you never forget me! ♥
                          Donators to Charity
                          LadyEladrin - Misc. Items <3
                          Mookuh - Ice Champion Platinum Shimmer Dress <3
                          Your_Little_Daydream - 1o,ooogg <3
                          IBeCat - 85o66gg + Misc. Items <3
                          SmokedAlmonds - 1,ooo,ooogg <3 (HOLY $#!7)
                          Koneli - 4o,ooogg <3
                          sweet_cookie07 - Misc. Items <3
                          Dove-chan - Misc. Items <3
                          Sinful Caplet - 2,ooogg <3
                          Derelisia - 5,ooogg + Deluxe Cat Ears <3
                          Cat Hellsky - Hermit Cat Drop <3
                          Yoyko - House Fly(s) + Fire Flower + Catastrophe + Misc. Items <3
                          Love_is_You_You_and_Me - Misc. Items <3
                          Auden Lace - Misc. Items <3
User Image

User Image
                          These are People Who Tamed Our Blood thirsty Pets Made Their Ways Into Our Hearts.
                          White List
                            IBeCat - For being the first if only truly committed regular. <3

And here are the people that our underfed, mentally insane monsters are going to feed on tonight.
                          Black List
                          None. Lets keep it this way.
User Image

User Image
                          These are competitions we hold to turn you against each other. Then we call it mutiny and laugh at you from afar.
                          Contests
                            Stick Around --
                              Sixth person on page 485 wins 3o,ooogg.

Pay Attention --
                              Sometime in the near future either A-Total-O_O-Moment or I Myself Am will post a quote they find funny. The first person to quote the quote wins 5o,ooog. Be careful, the quote may be in a tiny font, so look closely!
                            Name That --
                              Every couple of days a quote (from a song or movie or tv show, etc.) will be posted below. Be the first to guess correctly and win 1,ooog. One thing;; you cannot win twice in a row, please let others have a chance.

To Be Edited
                            Roll Those Dice --
                              For a chance to win a Grace of Aphrodite, roll ten 1oo sided dice. Hit a 875, 152, 400, or 315 and you win! Remember, NO bumping unless no one else is around. And We are slow posters, be patient with us!
                            Random Number --
                              To win a Thank You Letter - May 2010, generate a random number from 1 to 1oo. If you get 15, 36, or 75 you win! Remember, NO bumping unless no one else is around.

Congratulations to animegrl2.0.
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
                          Take a risk, what's the worst that could happen?
                          Lottery
                            Current Prize : Antique Shop
                                •1000 tickets are available in total.
                                •250gg per ticket.
                                •Tickets are given in order(First come, first serve).
                                •No Refunds(it screws with the order of things).
                                •Random Number will be generated day after all tickets are sold.
                                •Send Trades to Claptrap Charity Mule.
                                •Please label all trades "Lottery - [number of tickets here]" (Replace brackets.)
                                xxxxxex. "Lottery - 300" "Lottery - 1"
                                •If there is a mistake, feel free to send a PM our way. We'll be sure to fix it.

Ticket holders
User Image

User Image
                          Reserved
User Image

User Image
                          Reserved
                          User Image
User Image

User Image

Open

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas