ever had a wish?

yes 0.71052631578947 71.1% [ 81 ]
no 0.087719298245614 8.8% [ 10 ]
fairies! 0.20175438596491 20.2% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 114 ]

Invisible Disaster

*drops by to leave a lil love* heart love heart *toddles off*
You're being watched. ninja
hey everyone...I know I have been MIA..here is the reason why....I am losing my love for gaia....not the people or anything but what this site stands for.....it is nothing like how it use to be....it seems now all it is about is making money!!!!!!!!!! There is a new item every freaking day and it is usually for the cash shop! But with the way the world is right now....money is tight and things matter and HELL OF A LOT MORE then buy fake clothes on a internet site! I will not leave gaia because I love my friends on here to much! But if you want to know where I am and what I love is youtube, here is my site...

http://www.youtube.com/user/FantasyFaeryT1

it is so much more personable and they DON'T BEG FOR MONEY!

You don't have to spend anything there to have fun and meet awesome people!

But I love you all......with this thread I will either be closing it or making it a chat thread.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
I JUST WANT TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO: TUSHYNIPS & BlackCatt73 for keeping this thread alive!!!!!!!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/silvermist_pixie-wish-list-quest/t.47394069_1/?sequence=1]
[IMG]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e230/21tya/fireworks034-1.gif[/IMG][/url]

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
heart I agree with you, in part. Everything is tight and they want more and more. If it wasn't for my friends here, I would've probably left it already. Hope you're good and everything is well with your family! *huggles tight*
awww my girl! I love you so much! You are forever my sweets and I will cherish you always!
*hugs&kisses*
Thank you so much for all your love, you mean the world to me!

(on a side note- I haven't been on due to a major headache that started on the 6th... it still isn't gone, but it is way better.. I can at least do simple things now without my head feeling like it is gonna explode.)

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I love you more than you could possibly know my sista! I can't tell you how touched I was when I read what you wrote about me on the first page. You mean the world to me and I will never let you forget it. 3nodding You are truly amazing as a person, sista and mommy. heart

*BiggestSistaHugglesEver* heart heart heart heart
I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

*BiggestSistaHugglesEver*

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
heart Stopping in to say hello and leave some luff smile
wow , a lot has changed surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items