Welcome to Gaia! ::

domokun Has Domo-kun ever reminded you of Johnny Depp?

Dangerous Lunatic

Nitogumi

uhh..HUH? sweatdrop
Nitogumi

This topic needs some serious life support if we're getting to this....*cries*
Twisted Angel of Darkness
Nitogumi

uhh..HUH? sweatdrop

Something pointless to bump the post up...and another attempt at starting a conversation.
oO.beRRy.FiShie.Of.dOOm.o
Twisted Dear!!! heart

Hello! nice to see you here!
You are a big X!! What happened to our Santa? T__T

They''ll fix it. Hey my trade from my other profile actually notified me! eek
:OOO It did? (Am I supposed to be really shocked?!) >.<

YES the trade notifications are working again WOO HOO! (it'll make my job a lot easier.)
Oh!! :OOOO That is a big shock! It doesn't work for me... My friend had to tell me to check the trades for my Christmas Present.... T__T ((At least I'll get a gift!)) I'm trying to get 400 more so I can get her a gold pocket watch on her wish list... I'll earn it in no time though! So, did Max convince you? I did a Giveaway and it was so hectic.... And then the giant lag came and it was such suckiness!!! (I said a lot! > biggrin )
Nitogumi
Nitogumi

uhh..HUH? sweatdrop

Something pointless to bump the post up...and another attempt at starting a conversation.

I'm so weird my conversation attempts don't work here...so um...let me think...

*ponders for something normal*

Did you see the football game last night?

Dangerous Lunatic

Nitogumi
Nitogumi

This topic needs some serious life support if we're getting to this....*cries*

Chill out don't worry so much xd
*sniffles* I'm sorry. I hate seeing a good thread that I post in go down...at least we haven't come to singing Rammstein songs...the German thread was full of them as it died.

Dangerous Lunatic

Nitogumi
*sniffles* I'm sorry. I hate seeing a good thread that I post in go down...at least we haven't come to singing Rammstein songs...the German thread was full of them as it died.

It I'll get a boost as more people get out of school. I don't intend on letting it die. Besides there are enough greedy people out there
Nitogumi

It I'll get a boost as more people get out of school. I don't intend on letting it die. Besides there are enough greedy people out there

ninja Who me? A greedy quester, naw...

xd

Dangerous Lunatic

The next Item i plan to givaway( depending if I get enough cash from this one sweatdrop ) is Fairy wings so you are in luck.
Quote:
>.< True true... Sometimes I find myself being greedy, but I don't let it show. n__n
The next Item i plan to givaway( depending if I get enough cash from this one sweatdrop ) is Fairy wings so you are in luck.

Cash...hmm...*searches* I've gone to donate 29 gold...

Dangerous Lunatic

Quote:
>.< True true... Sometimes I find myself being greedy, but I don't let it show. n__n

I stop being greedy shortly after halloween and I hope this will help me maintain a cash flow to help me donate.
Alright, I have a question. How do you want me to donate?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff