Welcome to Gaia! ::

Updates

The reason I'm quitting is because I don't come on 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 18 ]
I'm not on constantly to check the prizes 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 13 ]
Give em a few days after you win to hand things out 0.10897435897436 10.9% [ 17 ]
Don't expect me to be here constantly to serve you 0.10897435897436 10.9% [ 17 ]
-------UPDATES------- 0.34615384615385 34.6% [ 54 ]
Changed RNG #s to due overwhelming amounts of PMs 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 13 ]
Re-read posts if your trade has not been accepted. 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 156 ]

LadyGrenadane's Senpai

Kin Master

42,500 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Full Selection 200
Uchihas apprentice
SkyleNight

Pretty much just simple calculation...just lots of formulas to remember but it should be easy, i mean it's sort of common sense. Like Gross Profit=Sales-Cost of sales (Cost of production or goods purchased) and net profit=gross profit+income-expense? In short...Profit=Money you get- money that you pays xp

I cant stop myself from saying this...
gonk You just said accounting was easy *insert waterfall of tears emoticon here*
emotion_kirakira I kept failing in highschool xd lol
Ive never understood accounting...

lol, haha xd Can't help it. I always get high distinction/distinction in accounting xp (Actually with occasional credits 3nodding )

aiacandy generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 61!

High-functioning Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
SkyleNight
aiacandy
Sounds pretty easy if you say it like that. xD Lol my aunt's an accountant. She's in Dubai now with her family, and she makes a pretty good living :>

Lol, yea xd But well, there's a lot more, usually you draw up tables for them. Lots of accounts xp What I just said is only the income statement(the base anyway). There's uh...balance sheet, control accounts, different ways of valueing the stocks, etc. etc. >.< So yea, but for me, it's easy (Cause basically most of my classmates find it hard)

*stares*
So for accounting, you need a really good memory. cat_burning_eyes

crabstronaut's Fangirl

Precious Lunatic

20,840 Points
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
aiacandy

OMG KABABAYAN! <3
xD
That's because I'm from CDO. cat_whee
LOL this is cool XDD

first time finding a fellow kagayanon here XD

which school?-->ive gotten used to asking this question when first meeting another person from the same city XD

SkyleNight generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 5!

LadyGrenadane's Senpai

Kin Master

42,500 Points
  • Full Selection 200
aiacandy
*stares*
So for accounting, you need a really good memory. cat_burning_eyes

Yea, sort of, since you won't be given formulas xd My memory is good...in studies anyway, I'm pretty much forgetful in pratical life ...so yea xp

crabstronaut's Fangirl

Precious Lunatic

20,840 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
SkyleNight

lol, haha xd Can't help it. I always get high distinction/distinction in accounting xp (Actually with occasional credits 3nodding )
emo
XD lol
Thats so cool XD...soo..does that mean you're taking accounting now?
and does that mean that you're good at other maths?

Sugary Gaian

aiacandy

Aww I feel the same way.
My first and only baby nephew (so far) has G6PD deficiency. His mom's handling things quite well, but I really wish I were the one in his place. I always have him in my thoughts.
Thank you! :>
â–º Its hard to see your loved ones suffer so I'd rather suffer because I can take it.

You're welcome. c:

SkyleNight generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 66!

LadyGrenadane's Senpai

Kin Master

42,500 Points
  • Full Selection 200
Uchihas apprentice
SkyleNight

emo
XD lol

Yea, I'm taking accounting now, but well, it's not so major yet,I think, I'm in grade 12 afterall and I'm taking it with some other subjects.
And I won't say my math is good, I suck at advance math (it can kill >.< wink And my teacher teaches so fast compared to the other Math teachers (there are several tutors since it's a public school)...

crabstronaut's Fangirl

Precious Lunatic

20,840 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
SkyleNight
Uchihas apprentice
XD lol

Yea, I'm taking accounting now, but well, it's not so major yet,I think, I'm in grade 12 afterall and I'm taking it with some other subjects.
And I won't say my math is good, I suck at advance math (it can kill >.< wink And my teacher teaches so fast compared to the other Math teachers (there are several tutors since it's a public school)...
I hear you XD
I dont enjoy fast teachers....my accounting teacher didnt even teach us the basics..he just skipped it all and figured that we can find our way ourselves if he showed us solutions and sheets (we didnt even have a book..)

and until now, I'm still wary of accounting XDDD

define advanced math..? surprised
I like math in general XD...except for geometry and accounting [means i only like calculus, algebra, trigonometry ]

SkyleNight generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 23!

LadyGrenadane's Senpai

Kin Master

42,500 Points
  • Full Selection 200
Uchihas apprentice
I hear you XD
I dont enjoy fast teachers....my accounting teacher didnt even teach us the basics..he just skipped it all and figured that we can find our way ourselves if he showed us solutions and sheets (we didnt even have a book..)

and until now, I'm still wary of accounting XDDD

define advanced math..? surprised
I like math in general XD...except for geometry and accounting [means i only like calculus, algebra, trigonometry ]

Haha...Well, lemme state some of them here then xd 'Partial fraction, differentiation, integration(includes integration of sin^4 x or so), complex number, vectors, order of differential equation (if i remember correctly), trigonometry, circular measure, geometry, surds...and mechanics, etc.
But let's just say I'm good in some part, okay with some, some just...ugh sweatdrop

crabstronaut's Fangirl

Precious Lunatic

20,840 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
SkyleNight

Haha...Well, lemme state some of them here then xd 'Partial fraction, differentiation, integration(includes integration of sin^4 x or so), complex number, vectors, order of differential equation (if i remember correctly), trigonometry, circular measure, geometry, surds...and mechanics, etc.
But let's just say I'm good in some part, okay with some, some just...ugh sweatdrop
lol "ugh" XD
ive got no idea what circular measure, surds, and mechanics are all about but...i wont ask XD
unless you actually want to give me a lecture XD

How old are you again? eek

SkyleNight generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 14!

LadyGrenadane's Senpai

Kin Master

42,500 Points
  • Full Selection 200
Uchihas apprentice
SkyleNight

lol "ugh" XD
ive got no idea what circular measure, surds, and mechanics are all about but...i wont ask XD
unless you actually want to give me a lecture XD

How old are you again? eek

Nah, I will skip that eek Hm..still 18, since my birthday won't be so soon

Higanbana Rei generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 61!

Friendly Poster

[Tsuchibue, tsuchibue...]

nyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...this thread progresses so fast crying

[...whispers, whispers in the summer green.]

crabstronaut's Fangirl

Precious Lunatic

20,840 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
SkyleNight

xp congratulations! you are old enough to drive xp
owo out of curiosity ..at what age do people from your place usually go to college?

crabstronaut's Fangirl

Precious Lunatic

20,840 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Higanbana Rei
[Tsuchibue, tsuchibue...]

nyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...this thread progresses so fast crying

[...whispers, whispers in the summer green.]
really? O.O
4laugh hello XD

LadyGrenadane's Senpai

Kin Master

42,500 Points
  • Full Selection 200
Uchihas apprentice
SkyleNight

xp congratulations! you are old enough to drive xp
owo out of curiosity ..at what age do people from your place usually go to college?

depends, some people skip grade 12 and go to college straight away, and we stayed 2 years in grade 12 (2years course), so basically 18-19, but recently they changed the school system so there are some 17s too?
And yea, thanks, but I'm still learning how to drive xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces