Welcome to Gaia! ::

Updates

The reason I'm quitting is because I don't come on 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 18 ]
I'm not on constantly to check the prizes 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 13 ]
Give em a few days after you win to hand things out 0.10897435897436 10.9% [ 17 ]
Don't expect me to be here constantly to serve you 0.10897435897436 10.9% [ 17 ]
-------UPDATES------- 0.34615384615385 34.6% [ 54 ]
Changed RNG #s to due overwhelming amounts of PMs 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 13 ]
Re-read posts if your trade has not been accepted. 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 156 ]

Rainbowrific Renia generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 69!

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Kimian

User Image

emotion_brofist
That's my favorite season, too! Just perfect for hoodies and jeans, sometimes boots.
Not heavy winter jackets. Bleh.
><
I also hate the snow. Oh God do I hate the snow.

This is true, but I've already slept so much today.
I have plans for tomorrow morning, so I know I'll want to get to sleep eventually.

User Image
User Image

Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
mimiru_002
Violet-Shay
I've probably had these problems since I was a child. I am on medication now though. My nother is having trouble with everything but I understand why. There are even a few things she still doesn't know

Oh I see.
          That's good that your mom is helping you :3

Sorry if it came across wrong, my Mom isn't helping. She can't deal with it, it's like I'm defective

Questing Warrior

22,825 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Rainbowrific Renia
Kimian

User Image

emotion_brofist
That's my favorite season, too! Just perfect for hoodies and jeans, sometimes boots.
Not heavy winter jackets. Bleh.
><
I also hate the snow. Oh God do I hate the snow.

This is true, but I've already slept so much today.
I have plans for tomorrow morning, so I know I'll want to get to sleep eventually.

User Image
User Image

I know that when I get a little tired, but I don't want to go to sleep just yet, I always read a book or watch a little bit of a movie; something nice and calm that gives me just a little extra push into sleepy mode. ^_^ Works every time.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Kimian

User Image

That's a good idea.
I may try doing a little reading later, but for now... I will hunt for new art!
*is always looking for new art*
And this is why I'm always poor on here. rofl

User Image
User Image

Questing Warrior

22,825 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Rainbowrific Renia
Kimian

User Image

That's a good idea.
I may try doing a little reading later, but for now... I will hunt for new art!
*is always looking for new art*
And this is why I'm always poor on here. rofl

User Image
User Image

You should try it later; it might be just the thing you're looking for.

As for art, I've always thought about getting some done, but I have so many avatars that I love to death, I can never choose which one to use for art, so I've never gotten any done for me. sweatdrop

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Kimian

User Image

I have a ridiculous art collection that I started a few years ago.
Well, I've been getting art on here since I started in 05, but I didn't get serious about it until I actually had the gold to spend like that.
I have hundreds and hundreds of pieces of art, all of different avatars, since I change so often.

User Image
User Image

Questing Warrior

22,825 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Rainbowrific Renia
Kimian

User Image

I have a ridiculous art collection that I started a few years ago.
Well, I've been getting art on here since I started in 05, but I didn't get serious about it until I actually had the gold to spend like that.
I have hundreds and hundreds of pieces of art, all of different avatars, since I change so often.

User Image
User Image

I would probably have tons of art too; if I didn't keep making so many expensive Dream Avatars. XP

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Kimian

User Image

xDD

If I didn't buy so much art, I could probably afford better items.
I'm afraid to even think of how many millions I've probably spent getting art done.
What I do, is I tektek up something and if I really like it, I get art of it.
Then I quest for the items I need for the avatar. So I always have art to match the avatars I use.

User Image
User Image

Questing Warrior

22,825 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Rainbowrific Renia
Kimian

User Image

xDD

If I didn't buy so much art, I could probably afford better items.
I'm afraid to even think of how many millions I've probably spent getting art done.
What I do, is I tektek up something and if I really like it, I get art of it.
Then I quest for the items I need for the avatar. So I always have art to match the avatars I use.

User Image
User Image

Wow...that's actually really smart. It's like "Hey, this is how great you're going to look when you get the items to finish this awesome avatar!" It's even better proof of a goal that you're working towards more than just a TekTek.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Kimian

User Image

Exactly!
For most avatars, I only get about 2 or 3 pieces of really good art.
Then I have my "default" avatars, which I have a ton of art for, since I use those the most.
But yeah, it's actually a pretty cool thing to do. I started getting my art that way two years ago and I found that it helped push me to get the items I wanted, so that I could show off the art.

User Image
User Image

Questing Warrior

22,825 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Rainbowrific Renia
Kimian

User Image

Exactly!
For most avatars, I only get about 2 or 3 pieces of really good art.
Then I have my "default" avatars, which I have a ton of art for, since I use those the most.
But yeah, it's actually a pretty cool thing to do. I started getting my art that way two years ago and I found that it helped push me to get the items I wanted, so that I could show off the art.

User Image
User Image

I'm actually really impressed. I've never seen anyone quest for an avatar this way before. It's such a great concept; why haven't I ever thought about doing that? whee

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Kimian

User Image

Well hey, feel free to steal my idea.
emotion_awesome

I'm honestly not even sure how I really started questing like this, but as I said, it helps.
It makes me want to reach the goal that much more.
Plus I've kinda stopped going after super expensive items. I try to only go for what I know I'll use.

User Image
User Image

mimiru_002 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 45!

Kin Ally

Violet-Shay
Sorry if it came across wrong, my Mom isn't helping. She can't deal with it, it's like I'm defective

Same :c
          I haven't really told my parents about it
          But I'm pretty sure they are suspicious because they know the way I'm acting isn't normal
          Like yesterday, I only came out to eat once and pee a couple times
          And I was in my room all day

Questing Warrior

22,825 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Rainbowrific Renia
Kimian

User Image

Well hey, feel free to steal my idea.
emotion_awesome

I'm honestly not even sure how I really started questing like this, but as I said, it helps.
It makes me want to reach the goal that much more.
Plus I've kinda stopped going after super expensive items. I try to only go for what I know I'll use.

User Image
User Image

Who knows, in the future I might try it. Thanks so much for your permission to use your idea!

And I know what you mean about super expensive items. I almost never go for one that only has one pose that I like; except the Shibuya Nobody. That hair is amazing, and it's Kingdom Hearts-related; which I absolutely adore. emotion_bigheart

So the million dollar question is: what are you currently questing for? As for myself, it's definitely the Prince of the Sea. I have sooooo many avatars in mind for it that I can't wait to one day own one of my own. emotion_kirakira

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Kimian

User Image

Prince of the Sea is a lovely item! I'd actually like to get my hands on one someday.
I'm currently questing for Dark Jubilee. The price keeps going up so I'm like... ugh.
><
It's taking so long to get it, but I'll have it eventually!

As evident by my username, I love rainbow items. There are only a few left that I have to get, and of course they're all pretty expensive.
I know that I'll use them for multiple things though, so questing for them is no problem.

User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas