Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loved Cutie-Pie

User Image

๐•ธ ๐”ฌ ๐”ซ ๐”ฌ ๐”  ๐”ฅ ๐”ฏ ๐”ฌ ๐”ช ๐”ข
User Image

A photograph or picture developed or executed in black and white or in varying tones of only one color.

User Image

โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡

Welcome to Monochrome!
This quest thread was made by Desariea, Kelestie The Weakends, Danray, Zachery Binx, Nymphotic Baku, and Devie Angel to help us track our progress as we attempt to accomplish our dream of obtaining pixel items on Gaia. Who wants to quest alone right? Please feel free to stop by and chat, or even donate to our quests, it will mean so much to us and we will post your donations under our donations list. Who doesn't want special attention right?! You never know you just might receive a special item too. We put alot of time and effort into making this thread look professional so you can see we are serious about our quests. Please Continue to scroll down further to read a bit more about us and our quests. We will be posting the name of the Gaia user who gives us the highest donation each month. We want other Gaians to know that person deserves that honorable mention from us for being a generous individual on Gaia.

I would like to take time to thank, The Weakends. He was helped my quest personally with 3 of my dream avatar items. Total Value Over 10m.

We need your help please <3 Our thread.

Note: Do not steal our graphics, the paw prints are cute I know. You will be reported if you're caught taking them.

Note: Want a thread layout by me? This does not include graphics. It will be 150k. This is to help my friends quests as well.

User Image

|ยป Introduction | Rules & Announcements | Desariea's Quest | Kelestie's Quest| The Weakend's Quest | Danray's Quest| Zachery Binx's Quest | Nymphotic Baku's Quest | Devie Angel's Quest | Donations | Contest | White List & Black List | Links |

User Image

Loved Cutie-Pie

User Image

User Image

โ‹ฎ x 01. Follow Gaia's Tos.

โ‹ฎ x 02.
Do not beg us for items. As you can see this is a quest thread for a reason. We do donate from time to time but only to Gaians that have quests threads. This shows us they're actually questing and trying hard to obtain the pixel items they want.

โ‹ฎ x 03. Do not steal our graphics. This includes the cute little paw print. Doing so will get yourself reported. Please don't let this scare you from ordering from her shes amazing.

โ‹ฎ x 04. Have fun and enjoy yourself. We would like this thread to be a place where people come to have fun. We will host events and such with the hopes that Gaians will come back to visit numerous times!

03.10.13 - Quest thread Started.

User Image

| Introduction | ยป Rules & Announcements | Desariea's Quest | Kelestie's Quest| The Weakend's Quest | Danray's Quest| Zachery Binx's Quest | Nymphotic Baku's Quest | Devie Angel's Quest | Donations | Contest | White List & Black List | Links |

User Image

Loved Cutie-Pie

User Image

User Image

Hello and welcome to my portion of the quest thread! I go by the name of Christina or Desa. You can call me Chrissy though if you prefer. I'm 24 years old and live in new York. A cool fact about me is I have an identical twin sister Kelestie. Yes, we are real life twins. Currently I'm trying to find a way to finish my Vet Tech degree at College. Ive been an active user on Gaia since 2004. Since I first joined Gaia Ive always quested for one item DJ Studio headphones. Being on Gaia for such a long time you would think I would have Dj's by now but due to my generous heart towards other Gaia users it seems I haven't been able to accomplish my dream. So I've decided to make this quest thread with my friends.

User ImageXXXXXXXXCurrent Quest

User Image

Dynamic, closed-type construction keeps out ambient noise while creating a comfortable, sealed resonance chamber to maximize sonic purity.
Item Location: Found in Thank You Letter for August 2003

ยป Current Progress :
1,000,000 / 399,000,000 Gold

User ImageXXXXXXXXSide Quests

User Image User Image

ยป Hoarding all unwanted bugs, Zomg items and trash to level my alchemy. Also questing Renard Doll.

User ImageXXXXXXXXDream Avatar

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

| Introduction | Rules & Announcements | ยป Desariea's Quest | Kelestie's Quest| The Weakend's Quest | Danray's Quest| Zachery Binx's Quest | Nymphotic Baku's Quest | Devie Angel's Quest | Donations | Contest | White List & Black List | Links |

User Image

Romantic Lover

User Image

User ImageXXXXXXXXKelestie's Quest

User Image

User Image

A salutation, my name is Kelly, but you can call me Kel or Kelestie, whichever you prefer. A member of Gaia Online since early 2004, I was first introduced to Gaia, by my identical twin sister Christina, known as Desariea on the website. Since my introduction, being on the site has been an auxiliary activity for me, and I tend to find myself periodically browsing Gaia Online daily. Questing for items on Gaia though has never been my forte, so Iโ€™m hoping with some motivation and being able to document my progression in โ€œWishing on a Dreamโ€ I will be able to obtain my goals. With that said, I'm also in need of support from the users of the site myself, in order to achieve my dream. So if you are feeling generous feel free to donate to either Desariea or my quest and we will be extremely grateful!

User Image

Just a sprinkle of holy water and Lucie's safe to play with!
Item Location: Found in Little Lucie: Exorcism

ยป Current Progress : 500k / 18,400,000 gold Gold

User ImageUser Image

ยปยปยปยปยป XXXXXXXXDream Avatar

User Image

User Image

| Introduction | Rules & Announcements | Desariea's Quest |ยป Kelestie's Quest | The Weakend's Quest | Danray's Quest | Zachery Binx's Quest | Nymphotic Baku's Quest | Devie Angel's Quest | Donations | Contest | White List & Black List | Links |

User Image

Versatile Lover

7,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image

User ImageXXXXXXXXThe Weakend's Quest

User Image

Oh hai thar and welcome to my portion of this totally awesome quest thread! My name is Mike but I also go by Vice so feel free to use which ever I will respond to both. I've been on gaia on and off for over 5 years now man time does fly by! I reside in florida and I am 24 years old, I am currently questing my dream avi which I hope to complete in this life time ;p. I hope all that come in have a super awesome fun time and make some friends along the way!

User Image XXXXXXXXCurrent Quest

User Image

Portable Stereo Headphones
Portable stereo headphones combine quality technology and a trendy look. If you have an active life, and the heart pounding bass of Hip Hop and Rock are what you crave, these will breathe new life into your songs.

ยป Current Progress : 500k / 95,000,000 Gold

User Image XXXXXXXXSide Quests

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image XXXXXXXXDream Avatar

User Image

| Introduction | Rules & Announcements | Desariea's Quest | Kelestie's Quest| ยป The Weakend's Quest | Danray's Quest| Zachery Binx's Quest | Nymphotic Baku's Quest | Devie Angel's Quest | Donations | Contest | White List & Black List | Links |

User Image

Wealthy Receiver

User Image

User Image

Danray here!
A little about me...hmm. Well, I am an artist, or at least that's what I call myself because I can uhm, Draw LOL. I am Legal, so don't be afraid to be yourself (PERVERT) whut whut? Anyways, I love it when people can make me laugh, because that makes me happy, yay! So if you are funny, THANK YOU.

I am an American...I know I know, boring, pero tanbien hablo espanol. LOL so whatevers on that.
I also have a job that's really nice, and even though the environment isn't hectic or terrible, I do a lot of work, and it does stress me out a bit.
I want to travel the world in the future, specially All of Asia, Europe, maybe Australia, the islands, and Peru.
I also want to stalk those who don't live in America, you know, so you can guide me through your country lol, kidding, I haven't even been through whole state I live in LOL.
I also LOVE and ADORE animals, so don't diss them or talk horrible of them, I like 99% of animals in existance, except for pests and the Camel Spider.

So yea, if you got more questions for me, just ask, and if you want to make me laugh, DO IT, no limits lol i can laugh at almost everything even it it's a nerdy joke or a cliche joke.

Princess of the World

User Image

I am the number one princess in the whole world.<br/>You should know by now how to please me.<br/>The number one princess in the whole world.<br/>Remember that, okay?

ยป Current Progress: 100k/ 8,500,000Gold

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

| Introduction | Rules & Announcements | Desariea's Quest | Kelestie's Quest| The Weakend's Quest | ยป Danray's Quest | Zachery Binx's Quest | Nymphotic Baku's Quest | Devie Angel's Quest | Donations | Contest | White List & Black List | Links |

User Image

Nebaku's Husband

Ruthless Gaian

15,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Threadmaster 200

User Image

User Image
User Image

Binx blinks his eyes twice looking at you then smiles. Greetings fellow Gaian's Binx here to give some brief info about me. Before I start telling you about me I would like to mention I am the Ink Game host in this thread so feel free to quote me about any questions. So as I rub the back of my head, I've been on Gaia since 08 and still here. I'm 21 years old and living life in California. I've been working at a resort now for three years and have done all positions at the INN, but I'm as well soon going to collage.

Are you ready to hear me rant about what I'm questing? Let me first say that any items on Gaia I quest for mean a lot to me in the real life as well here. Right now I'm questing for Lucky the Cat. Now your wondering why I'm questing this item exactly? Have you ever seen Hocus Pocus? If so then you know about "Thackery Binx" the older brother who becomes a black cat thanks to the three witches. Since I'm a fan of such a amazing movie and my name relates too then why not get to be the black cat himself right!? I can't do this with out your generous help of course. I have done my share of donating on Gaia and still doing so in Charity Threads, random Gaians, and friends I care and love for. I'm a big lover on role playing so don't be afraid to do so in this thread and have the time of your life with me as I give you double thumbs up.

You found him loving you at 13th street on Friday the 13th <3

User Image

Current Progress 170k/ 40,000,000 Gold

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

| Introduction | Rules & Announcements | Desariea's Quest | Kelestie's Quest| The Weakend's Quest | Darnray's Quest | ยป Zachery Binx's Quest | Nymphotic Baku's Quest | Devie Angel's Quest | Donations | Contest | White List & Black List | Links |

User Image

Zakku Sann's Husband

Shirtless Regular

12,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

User Image

Hey my name is Bradley, or Baku for short ^_^; I get rather excited when I meet new people because its a new opportunity to learn something. But let me tell you a little about myself; I love many things including singing opera (studying voice for ten years), Psychology (I have a degree in it), Anime, Gaia, Reading, lots of writing, and wandering around in my own soul. I feel so enthralled by the human journey and that is what my dream avi represents. The light and dark qualities of human existence with a Victory of loving life represented by the Golden Laurels. I also feel that the same balance of light and dark is equal to my inner balance of masculine and feminine qualities, which is also represented by the look of the avi. If you want to help me achieve this awesome goal I will forever be in your debt. *Bows Graciously* Cannot wait for you to say *Hi*

User Image XXXXXXXXCurrent Quest

It is said that those whose hearts are filled with evil will grow devilish horns on their heads...the more evil the person, the longer the horns would grow.

User Image

ยป Current Progress 100k/ 9,700,000 Gold

User Image

| Introduction |ยป Rules & Announcements | Desariea's Quest | Kelestie's Quest| The Weakend's Quest | Danray's Quest | Zachery Binx's Quest |ยป Nymphotic Baku's Quest | Devie Angel's Quest | Donations | Contest | White List & Black List | Links |

User Image

Mega Noob

User Image

User Image
User Image

Why hello there and welcome to my portion of the quest thread. Please feel free to call me Nana or natsu-chan. I currently live in the United States and is an 17yr old senior. I've been on gaia for at least 4 years now.. its just that I have been on and off other accounts. Though I have been on for so long, I am the kind of person that works her butt off to get gold but still doesn't get enough. I am currently questing for a Ashen Marionette. I hope you guys have fun and enjoy your stay here! Please don't be shy to quote me if you want to get to know me better ~ I don't bitee well.. not hard anyways..

User Image

Ashen Marionette

A seemingly lifeless figure hangs from a set of strings...

ยป Current Progress : 500k / 5,980,000 Gold

User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

| Introduction | Rules & Announcements | Desariea's Quest | Kelestie's Quest| The Weakend's Quest | Danray's Quest | Zachery Binx's Quest | Nymphotic Baku's Quest | ยป Devie Angel's Quest | Donations | Contest | White List & Black List | Links |

User Image

Loved Cutie-Pie

User Image

User Image Donations to Desariea:
01. Fapson - Wisteria & More.
02. The Weakends - The Rose Of Fontainbleau, Ciels Storage, Ciel Doll, Ships Happen Bundle, and Kyubey. User ImageUser Image
03. Anonymous - Starmony. User Image
04. Coffee Killer - Lots of items. User Image
05. Kelestie - Lots of items. User Image
06. -Vagtastic- - 100k

User Image Donations to Kelestie:
01. The Weakends - Ciels Agape + 20k. User Image
02. Coffee Killer - Lots of items. User Image
03. -Vagtastic- - 100k

User Image Donations to The Weakends:
01. Desariea - 20k.
02. -Vagtastic- - 100k

User Image Donations to Zachery Binx:
01. Desariea - 20k + Art.
02. The Weakends - 20k.
03. -Vagtastic- - 100k

User Image Donations to Nymphotic Baku:
01. Desariea - 20k.
02. The Weakends - 20k.
03. -Vagtastic- - 100k

User Image Donations to Devie Angel:
01. Desariea 20k + Art.
02. The Weakends - 20k.
03. -Vagtastic- - 100k

User Image

| Introduction | Rules & Announcements | Desariea's Quest | Kelestie's Quest| The Weakend's Quest | Danray's Quest | Zachery Binx's Quest | Nymphotic Baku's Quest | Devie Angel's Quest | ยป Donations | Contest | White List & Black List | Links |

Loved Cutie-Pie

User Image

User Image

This is where you will find out information regarding the contests we are holding. Ques-tor's of our thread are offering these to keep the Gaia community involved in our thread and possible keep Gaians around to keep us company. Currently, we have two contests available. Please read this post to learn more.

Ink Contest: Hosted By Zachery Binx

Wanna win free ink? This game here is to make that happen just for you. Just remember you can only play once! Notify me when the amounts are at x0 Quote me and I will refill the inks. Don't forget to click on the amounts if you wanna see how much there listed in the marketplace. Ready to find out how to get the inks? Just bump 20 times and you will receive your choice of an ink x2.

Note click the spoiler to see whats in stock.

Red User Image x23

Green User Image x50

Blue User Image x7

Yellow User Image x18

Purple User Image x2

Pink User Image x2

Gold User Image x3

Brown User Image x38

Orange User Image x5

White User Image x0

Black User Image x11

Art Freebies: Hosted by Desariea and Danray

We will be offering freebies to regulars in the thread, so sticking around and posting will increase your chance of getting a freebie.

User Image

| Introduction | Rules & Announcements | Desariea's Quest | Kelestie's Quest| The Weakend's Quest | Danray's Quest | Zachery Binx's Quest | Nymphotic Baku's Quest | Devie Angel's Quest | Donations |ยป Contest | White List & Black List | Links |

Loved Cutie-Pie

User Image

User Image

User Image White List :

We love you! Always and forever.

The Weakends - Although hes a member of the thread he has donated alot to quests.
-Vagtastic- - Donated alot to out quests! Thanks soo much!

User Image Black List :

You suck hardcore.

None

User Image

| Introduction | Rules & Announcements | Desariea's Quest | Kelestie's Quest| The Weakend's Quest | Danray's Quest | Zachery Binx's Quest | Nymphotic Baku's Quest | Devie Angel's Quest | Donations | Contest | ยป White List & Black List | Links |

Loved Cutie-Pie

User Image

User Image

User Image

Links In :

User Image

User Image

Links Out :

User Image

Credits:
Special Thanks to Desariea {Me} for setting up the thread.
Special Thanks to s x p h i e for our Graphics.
Special Thanks to Jmoof for our pixels.
Special Thanks to everyone who donates to our quests.

User Image

| Introduction | Rules & Announcements | Desariea's Quest | Kelestie's Quest| The Weakend's Quest | Danray's Quest | Zachery Binx's Quest | Nymphotic Baku's Quest | Devie Angel's Quest | Donations | Contest | White List & Black List |ยป Links |

Loved Cutie-Pie

User Image Reserved User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items