Welcome to Gaia! ::

People count! c:

+1 1 100.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Nerd

User Image
Welcome to my Quest Thread!
This is where I will be keeping track of my progress toward my dream avatars and items, collecting some nice avatar art and hopefully be meeting some generous people. Not to mention, giving back to the community through contests!
Feel free to hang out, chat and just participate in general!

Nerd

About Me
My name is Chrissy. I'm seventeen years old. I live in and love Oregon. c:
I love art and music and animals. I play too many video games and I am not as interested in school as I should be.
Currently my boyfriend and I are planning a road trip to Colorado, where he is originally from. We're going to go on an eight and a half mile hike up to a free loft and hot springs and the rest is a bit of a surprise for me.
I've been on Gaia for a little over five years now. I miss the way Gaia used to be, but I'm working in a community to change that. My long time friend iXoey was the one that introduced me to Gaia. She is the funniest and nicest person I've ever met. After I joined, I met some really good people and I had a lot of fun, so here I am! c:

Nerd

Rules
1) Follow the ToS.
2) Be very nice to everyone.
3) Take the time to type out what you're saying. Short hand here and there is fine.
4) Bumps are allowed, but don't be afraid to start a conversation.
5) I reserve the right to change the rules.

Nerd

Nerd

Dream Items
I have a lot of these. I've been away for a while, so I have a lot of catching up to do. This also includes my aquarium dreams as well. c:
User ImageAquarium Dolphin
User ImageAquarium Irrawaddy Dolphin
User ImageAquarium Mini Monsters Airshark
User ImageAquarium Prince Enki
User ImageAquarium Mini Monsters Giant Stone Coatl
User ImageRosamund's Redemption
User ImageRosamund's Revenge
User ImageSunset Spirit
User ImageCafe Miam
User ImageParcel Post
User ImageWhim Sea
User ImageLittle Lucie
User ImageLovely Lucie
User ImageSainte Ciel: Storge
User ImageSainte Ciel: Agape
User ImageSainte Ciel: Eros

Nerd

Dream Art
I would like art of the avatars in the dream avatar post to be drawn at some point. c:
All art will go in here
None yet. :/

Nerd

Progress/Benefactors
Kiddo Seanchain: Talisman of Good. First benefactor! c:
Razzly Star: 250,000! Thank you! blaugh (Charity is Jump and Dive)
Counting Stars Mule: 100,000! Thank you so much! c: (Charity is Counting Stars)
Pesty's Charity: Tropical Kodama, Copper Elven Lord's Circlet, Jade Elven Leaf Brooch. WOW! Thank you and Merry Christmas Elves! c:
April Fool's Day Anons: Thank you for your generosity! c:
Blood Mistress Kyoku: Gimpi, Flower Power, Enchantress of the East! THANK YOU!!!! I don't have enough words for my thankfulness for your generosity! emotion_bigheart

Nerd

Announcements
9/16/13 Opened!

Nerd

Contests
I couldn't just take from the community and not give back! That's what these contests are for! c:
The first person on every ten pages gets that amount of gold times 100. So the first person on page 10 gets 1,000 gold, the first person on page 20 gets 2000 gold and so on.

Nerd

Tippers!
All people who tip my posts in here will be logged here. All gold counts! c:
GirlyShiz - First one! c:
thegenuinebeauty - Thank you! c:
Howling Stormwolf - Counting Stars owner. c: Thanks!

Nerd

Closing/Thank you
So everyone just have fun! Stick around, enjoy the forum, make some good friends and possibly win some prizes! Someday, I hope for this to be a charity thread rather than a quest thread, but we will see how that goes. c:

Nerd

Charities I Support/Supported me
User Image
Super duper awesome charity!! She is so nice and the forum is really easy to maneuver and get a hang of. c:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Very cute charity. They are so nice and friendly. Go check them out! c:
User Image
Can't forget about Santa! c:
User Image
I love this charity, mainly because of the people in it. They are amazing and super friendly. Come have a conversation with all of us!

Nerd

Nerd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas