Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adored Stalker

User Image

Dive beneath the evercalming sєαs ♪♪ Avia
          ஐﻬ Relinquish problems doubts, and soar

ℍello there~!
                      This used to be my quest thread but with the economy these days, I pretty much gave up on that and instead, I use this as a thread where I can blab nonsense to myself. Please stay and have a good read, or chat with you, if you'd like ;D

Table of Contents
                          Table of Contents
                          Rules
                          Announcements
                          About Me
                          Questing
                          Donators
                          White/Black List
                          Affiliates
                          Reserved

Table of Contents || Rules || Announcements || About Me || Questing || Donators || White/Black List || Affiliates || Reserved

Adored Stalker

User Image

No distance is too great to тяαvєяsє Gaius
          Simply leap ғσяωαя∂ with wings outspread

1. Follow the Gaia ToS at all times.
                    2. Respect others and you will be respected.
                    3. Be nice to everyone.
                    4. Bumping/chatting is always welcomed.
                    5. Don't spam or troll.
                    6. Do not quote anything on the front page.
                    7. Stay and chat with me if you can.
                    8. I have the right to change anything on the front page.

More will be added when deemed necessary.

Table of Contents || Rules || Announcements || About Me || Questing || Donators || White/Black List || Affiliates || Reserved

Adored Stalker

User Image

Dance in the field of вℓυє Chrom
          Sprout n e w wings; fly away

September 1st, 2011: Thread is open.
                        October 9th, 2012: Finally got new banners. Will be revamping the front page when I'm not so addicted to play Black 2, ehehe....
                        November 23rd, 2012: Woohoo~ Finally got Witch's Grand Gala. Now to quest for Seracila Pendant (first gen). Also slowly editing this thread whenever I feel like it :3
                        July 7th,2013: Uuugh; university is kicking my a**. So slow on getting gold for items. Working on editing thread, still.
                        December 10th, 2013: Just one more exam until I'm done with this semester, woohoo~ December's going to start getting busy for with all the presents and the Secret Santa over on FFnet but I'm totally looking forward to that :3
                        April 6th, 2014: I should make it a habit to update this more orz Finals are coming soon and with the current economy, I'm probably going to take a billion years to acquire enough gold for my quests.
                        September 15, 2014: Thought I was going to let this thread be buried but I like talking to myself too much, so~ I'll stick around to blab nonsense to myself since my friends don't want to listen to me.

Adored Stalker

User Image

Cascading memories endless тєαяs FeMU
          Be ɢσиє; heartache is forgiven

Incoming introductory paragraphs.

Simply put, I'm Stars of Cascading Leaf, but since that's quite a mouthful, I welcome you to call me Stars. Some of my closest friends call me Lemon, and you're welcomed to refer to me by that also; really, you can call me anything as long as I know you'r talking to me.

I'm currently 20 years old and in second year of university, planning to major in psychology and perhaps minoring in something else. I'm more interested in social psych, in particular relationships and happiness, and am hoping I can do something related to that area in the future. I'm terrible at math and most sciences and while English isn't exactly my strong point, I don't mind writing intensive courses. In real life, I'm very shy around strangers or people in general and feel extremely self-conscious. Online however, I'm like the total opposite and pretty much talk to random people about random things. Nice to meet you ;P

I love to play video games, especially Pokemon, although some of my other favourites are Fire Emblem and Harvest Moon. If I'm not playing one of those, I also love to read romance novels and I like to write, though the genre varies, but there will always be romance involved somehow <3 Not counting hobbies, some other things I like include: flowers, floral hair accessories, plushies, stories filled with fluff, theoretical winters, leaves, Italian cuisine, my Pokemon and my farm(s). I dislike, and perhaps sometimes even hate: insects, squirrels, crows, rain, hot weather, gore and thinking about the future. There's a story behind the squirrels and crows; if you'd like to know, feel free to ask ;D Oh yeah, I also don't like bananas thanks to some guy that used them to annoy me with back in grade seven. Conditional learning at its best right there.

If there's anything else you would like to know feel free to ask me, I don't bite :3 Please don't ask for my email or address, that's just creepy. I might tell you my name if you're nice as I don't really mind. Anyways, onto more interesting info.

I first joined Gaia some time during the year of 2007 when a friend asked me. I only went on to talk/hang out with her, I knew nothing of the forums and such. When she quit a year afterward I also did and only returned in 2009 when another friend of mine told me she had an account. I mostly came on to play the slots and Blackjack and when I became bored of them I quit again. The summer of 2011, yes another friend, got me to rejoin Gaia to roleplay with her and that has introduced me to the forums. I'm still here for who knows what reasons and I probably won't leave any time soon c:

I first made this quest thread as a way to keep track of what items I wanted, make new friends, and to have a place where I can talk to myself when my friends are ignoring me on Skype. Now, with the crazy inflation, I kind of 'gave up' trying to actually accumulate enough gold to get the items I want. Being in university (and having a job) my time is limited. The only way I used to make gold on here was through booty grabbing but nowadays I don't have enough time for that to amount to much of anything. Now, I'm mostly using this thread to talk to myself and to rant about school/life. Please don't judge me o;

Adored Stalker

User Image

Just jump and reax no нєsιsтαтισи Stahl
      ஐﻬ Caution f l i e s with the wind, here

I can't afford anything with these marketplace prices, so, NOPE!
                          Current Quest:
                          User Image 3,010,500/LMP
                          Side Quest:
                          User Image 5/20

Wish List Items:
                          Under 100k:
                          User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                          100k-500k:
                          User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                          500k-1mil:
                          User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                          1mil+:
                          User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Adored Stalker

User Image

Fall ۰way and sprint ғσяωαя∂ ♭♭ Yarne
      Fly quickly toωαrd this shared goal

Thank you for the following people for donating:
                          SpoutingNonsense (5k) <3
                          Dearest Ashley (13.054k) <3
                          Cynical Penguin (75k) <33
                          Luneth777 (12k and Mini Monsters Feathered Coatl Card) <3
                          Microondas (Aquatica) <33
                          Aeolian Harp (Radiant Courage and Divided Stars) <33
                          GillaGrrl (15k, Jack's 2k7 Pumpkin Beret, Black Spider Chest Tattoo, Bat Eye Patch, Wizard's Wand, Anti Bite Mask, Lost Odyssey (Kaim's Armor), Cuttlephones, Predator's Boomerang, Gravypuff the Turkey Plush, Gigantous Dark Chocolate Biscuit Stick, Toy Story 3 Woody's Cowboy Hat, and V-Day 2k11 Heartsbane Blade) <3
                          Sailor Anubis (Inari's Beads) <33
                          Jerry From Hell (Classilke) <33
                          An Anonymous Benefactor (Secret Retreat 7th Gen) <33
                          Seamania (Winter Bride) <33
                          An Anonymous Benefactor (Aquarium Space Robot, Aquarium Pirate Skull, Aquarium Hermit Cat, and Aquarium Background (I Heart Fish)) <3
                          MizerysChild (50k) <33
                          call_me_vampire2009 (1k, Recipe: Cheepz, and Spear Head x5) <3
                          An Anonymous Benefactor (Elemental Wings) <33
                          An Anonymous Benefactor (Jumbo Hotdog) <3
                          An Anonymous Benefactor (Mochi the Puppy) <33
                          v2embee (Enki's Catch) <3
                          Lani De Mirshanns (Aquarium Zen Rocks, Aquarium Sea Umbrella (Purple), Aquarium Background (Sunset), Aquarium Flower Vase, Aquarium Cloud 1, Aquarium Stone Thingie, Aquarium Sand Terrain, Aquarium Lantern, Aquarium Seaflower Pink, Aquarium Snowflakes, Aquarium String of Lights) <33
                          An Anonymous Benefactor (Vivacenote) <33
                          Toriki-chi (Zessen Fan) <33
                          The Stars and Airplanes Charity (15k) <3
                          Fly Upon Wings of a Dream (100k, Checkered Remorse, Solar Sash) <33
                          An Anonymous Benefactor [The Quest Ninja?] (Spring Rose) <33
                          Hatefully (Baby Seal Slippers) infinite <3s
                          kodacraver (Alrunette) <3
                          An Anonymous Benefactor (Seracila Pendent) <3
                          Niftyness (Enchanted Wooden Trunk) <3
                          N1ZZ1E (Winter Rose) <3
                          caII it luck (Mint Buttercream Rose, Vanilla Buttercream Rose, Gwee the Dragon) <3
                          Syxen (Lovely Petals) infinite <3s
                          Tipsy x (300k)
                          An Anonymous Benefactor (Swan Song) <3
                          crocodile tear (Black Widow) <3
                          Athella (Phasing Lily) <3
                          tutrtlegirl100 (Kottan Bell Reunion) <33
                          Cosmic Remnant (Cherry Blossom, Let It Snow) <33
                          A Remnant of Flaming Lili (SOF Taiga) <33
                          Savior of Humanity (Succubi's Modesty) <33
                          Sora_Fan_123 (Hermann the Frog) <3
                          Azurentia (Summer Bride and Loving Manner) infinite <3s
                          pink sadist (Lady Chimes) infinite <3s
                          The Gaia Wish Foundation (AFK Scarf) <3
                          x Toxic Rainbows x (Summer Gardener) <33
                          l Svea l (Loving Manner, Sweet Frosting, Heart VS Mind, Bingo the Border Collie) infinite <3s
                          boisterously_silent (Coral Edge) <3
                          Skyli Peep (Ultra Satan) <33
                          x Toxic Rainbows x (Patches the Pup) <3
                          BlueBird (750k) <3
                          Anika Kaiya (Autumn Glory, Luminous Pangea) <3
                          Stop Dont Believin (Miko Gakko, White Delight, Oolong Wonder, Spring Wanderer) <33
                          Sharima (Sky Dame de Demoniselles) <3
                          Anon: Reno and Rude (Jade Rabbit) <33
                          [hachiro] (Sweet Sunrise) <33
                          Reichiru Tomoe (Lunar Countess) <33
                          Savior of Humanity (100bil) infinite <3s
                          Aiko x Ann (Azuramella) <33

Thank you to these lovely tippers:
                          Inspiration
                          Suiren Yume (five tips <3)
                          Admiral Veiyr
                          mS.Angelic0us
                          sixtySHEEP
                          Mika_Len
                          Queen Nami
                          Maori Dark Star
                          Leora_chan
                          8D Fluffy Unicorns (twenty tips <3)
                          Hikari Souai
                          Syrena
                          Wafflesaurous Rex
                          Bunneh Brutal
                          Most Definitely
                          Angel Cooties
                          I Got Carried Away (thirteen tips <3)
                          Fly Upon Wings of a Dream (seven tips <3)
                          Noodle Nooderu
                          Marnomy
                          fireko (eleven tips <3)
                          I - S H A N O A - I
                          Chisai Doll
                          Pink Plastic Ninja
                          Emmillia Moon (two tips <3)
                          Metal Kumo (seven tips <3)
                          peritardis
                          JUMBOOO (six tips <3)
                          Kiyo Cupcakes
                          Kanshisha no Yume
                          Leryrin
                          chibi kana
                          Davidicus Bellefonte
                          r a i n i i_d a i s
                          Kaeu
                          Sharima
                          ThrenodyForAlighieri
                          Happy Foxcore (three tips <3)

Adored Stalker

User Image

The paradise that l i e s ahead вєcкσиs Lissa
      Only ωιиɢвєαтs can shorten the remaining distance

White List:
                            Ryu teh Ryu
                            glomping_ninja_neko
                            Professional Troublemaker
                            TaylorGS

Black List:
                            No one as of yet, let's keep it that way.

Adored Stalker

User Image

Forgotten dreams easily яєsυяғαcє MaMU
      Embrace the ємσтισиs and take wing

Links In:
                          User Image
                          [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/q-s-chat/t.74462261/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n498/Shimmerleaf/DLemon-1.png[/img][/url]
                          User Image
                          [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/q-s-chat/t.74462261/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n498/Shimmerleaf/Annoyance/2vdhflt.png[/img][/url]

Links Out:

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please visit these lovely places if you have time. Also feel free to PM or post your links in here :3
                          Inactive threads will be removed, sorrys.

Adored Stalker

User Image

Nιɢнt falls and destination has been яєαcнє∂ Miriel
      ஐﻬ Wings яєтяαcт, waiting for another journey

In case I missed anything :3

Table of Contents || Rules || Announcements || About Me || Questing || Donators || White/Black List || Reserved

Adored Stalker

User Image

Table of Contents || Rules || Announcements || About Me || Questing || Donators || White/Black List || Reserved

Adored Stalker

User Image

3,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Hai!
biggrin

Adored Stalker

User Image

Hop off, and take a dive Chrom
      ♪♪ Forever always: fly away

Now open~! =D

Table of Contents || Rules || Announcements || About Me || Questing || Donators || White/Black List || Affiliates|| Reserved

Adored Stalker

SpoutingNonsense
Hai!
biggrin

Hello ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items