< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1234 1235 1236 > >> >>> »|

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
RavensCry
youkoonna
Yay new place! Sorry, I might be a bit scarce for a bit. Catching up on gaming. xd

>.> Ditto lmao

What ya playing? smile

I've gotta level up some people before I can attempt moving on again in FFXII. xd

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
RavensCry
Hellos dear! How are you?

Hello! I'm quite good, thank you for asking. And how are you? ^^

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
youkoonna

What ya playing? smile

I've gotta level up some people before I can attempt moving on again in FFXII. xd

I've been bouncing between WoW, Skyrim, and FF7 cause I loves them lmao. So many games so little time! Well and of course dropping by to check on the gaia stuffs here and there. <3 -gives you sweets-

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Alice WR Ashdown
Hello! I'm quite good, thank you for asking. And how are you? ^^

You are very welcome dear! I am well, keeping busy and all smile

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
RavensCry
youkoonna

What ya playing? smile

I've been bouncing between WoW, Skyrim, and FF7 cause I loves them lmao. So many games so little time! Well and of course dropping by to check on the gaia stuffs here and there. <3 -gives you sweets-

I know right? I've got a ton of games to play after this. sweatdrop

*nibbles on a cupcake* *offers you a big 'ol jug of chocolate milk*

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
youkoonna

I completely know how you feel! I mean, not only are the tons of games already out I am playing, but Borderlands 2, WoW: Mist of Panderia, Assassin's Creed and the Pokemon black and white 2 are all coming out soon! I'm going to be at a total loss! Oh and the nudist event is in Oct! so I am looking for more sponsors for myself and hoping for more for my nudist! So much going on!

ooooh chocolate milk -pours a glass and offers you a glass as well- Thankies! -bounces around the thread a bit-

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
RavensCry
You are very welcome dear! I am well, keeping busy and all smile

Ah, that's good. Important to keep busy, really. Your avatar is beautiful, by the way.

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Alice WR Ashdown

Ah, that's good. Important to keep busy, really. Your avatar is beautiful, by the way.

Yeah if I don't stay busy I begin to loose my mind lol. Thank you very much! I would have usually changed her by now but I like it so much lol.

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
RavensCry
Yeah if I don't stay busy I begin to loose my mind lol. Thank you very much! I would have usually changed her by now but I like it so much lol.

Aye, laziness can do that. I understand why you like it so much. The wings are such a nice contrast to the cream tones~

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
RavensCry
youkoonna

I completely know how you feel! I mean, not only are the tons of games already out I am playing, but Borderlands 2, WoW: Mist of Panderia, Assassin's Creed and the Pokemon black and white 2 are all coming out soon! I'm going to be at a total loss! Oh and the nudist event is in Oct! so I am looking for more sponsors for myself and hoping for more for my nudist! So much going on!

ooooh chocolate milk -pours a glass and offers you a glass as well- Thankies! -bounces around the thread a bit-

Geez, you've got a lot of work cut out for you! eek

*sips* Why thank you. heart heart heart

I've got Star Ocean, FFVIII, Spyro, .hack Quarantine ( although it's an expensive game that I haven't gotten a hold of yet >< wink , .hack/GCU, Golden Sun, Birth by Sleep, Crisis core, crap tons more games given to me with the DS and PSP... rofl

Oh and my aunt got me a Wii for Christmas. Haven't even gotten around to hooking that up though. xd

Sad boi club rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 5, 9, 3, 6, 2, 4, 9, 10, 9 Total: 59 (10-100)

Beloved Noob

Good Evening c:

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
youkoonna

Geez, you've got a lot of work cut out for you! eek

*sips* Why thank you. heart heart heart

I've got Star Ocean, FFVIII, Spyro, .hack Quarantine ( although it's an expensive game that I haven't gotten a hold of yet >< wink , .hack/GCU, Golden Sun, Birth by Sleep, Crisis core, crap tons more games given to me with the DS and PSP... rofl

Oh and my aunt got me a Wii for Christmas. Haven't even gotten around to hooking that up though. xd

OMG there are so many I just didn't list, and I do the card games! We just recently got the resistance games again, Not even going into the vita or 3ds, omg I am totally going to be playing all three of the Fatal Frames again. I love them SOOOO much. I have the Doom games to play. Skylanders with my little one and little big planet and little big planet 2 cause they are awesome too! heh I need to older Spyro games but eh I'll live. I totally have the Mario games to play on the Wii and a few various others. I just got the original Castlevania again! OMG -dances around in circles- See you got me all excited lmao. Speaking of, time to do homework with the little one and play some games. I'll talk to you laters!

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
@Ravens: See you! Have fun. xp

And heavens,best of luck on your gaming endeavors! xd

Codebreaking Nerd

Alice WR Ashdown

Awww your avi is so cute!

Thanks! Yours is sexy whee

Dapper Dabbler