Have you ever been in love? <3

Yes, once 0.38028169014085 38.0% [ 27 ]
Yes, many times 0.16901408450704 16.9% [ 12 ]
A crush, not sure if love 0.19718309859155 19.7% [ 14 ]
No. ;__; 0.25352112676056 25.4% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 71 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 89 90 91 > >>

Dapper Nerd

[CHARITY] New Year, New Outfits for Newbies!

In the spirit of the holiday season, I want to give back to the community, especially to newbies (accounts around 6 months or younger, preferably with a few dozen posts already). Non-newbies may also try though, but newbies have priority. 3nodding

I cannot give clothes to everyone, but I will be selecting at least one or two dozen people to give stuff to.

Please just read the following very short rules, to have a higher chance of being selected:

1. Please be respectful to everyone.
2. (important!) For your first post, please share your love story, whether your current love, a memorable ex, or a crush. Be descriptive! The stories that I enjoy reading, and are sincere and heartfelt have a better chance of getting stuff.
3. At the end of your post in a separate paragraph, type the name of up to three items of your choice from the gold shops, each worth up to 8k maximum (I'll choose one if I select you as one of the recipients). Please type the name of the shop it's from as well. Example: "I would like a Dirty Jawsy Jacket from Crosstitch, please"
4. Feel free to chat after your first post. You can chat about your story, someone else's story, or anything else, really.. Regulars will get a better chance of getting an item or more from their list.
5. If you were referred here by someone, please let me know who. ;D

That's it, enjoy! heart

Dapper Nerd

exclaim exclaim Mini contest exclaim exclaim

For the first mini contest..

Post a YouTube vid that's really funny. If I haven't seen it yet and it makes me laugh really hard, you might get a token of my appreciation. heart

Winners:

Dapper Nerd

Dapper Nerd

Dapper Nerd

Dapper Nerd

Dapper Nerd

Dapper Nerd

Dapper Nerd

Dapper Nerd

Dapper Nerd

Dapper Nerd

Ok, we're open! whee