Welcome to Gaia! ::

lVleIody generated a random number between 1 and 400 ... 142!

Yumeiir's Queen

Cute Elephant

Rvyner
lVleIody

They are the best thing in high school.

I remember a teacher literally taking their time looking over my work and actually giving me good key points to focus on. But then again I had some teachers I swear they didn't even mark the material we handed in ._.

All my teachers write on the work. I had some teachers who just helped me when I needed it and others didnt.

Romantic Phantom

20,015 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
Rvyner

Aww what kind of job are you looking for tho?
I'm sure things will be fine, just can't give up 3nodding
But yeah pressure is always not a great thing ._.

Well I really want a 3d video game job but I don't have enough experience and internships are for students only. I did go to school for digital arts and design so I've been looking up graphic design jobs mostly.

Invisible Phantom

lVleIody

All my teachers write on the work. I had some teachers who just helped me when I needed it and others didnt.

That's great of them yeah the best teachers are the ones that actually help when we need it.

Invisible Phantom

VictoriaRedgrave
Rvyner

Aww what kind of job are you looking for tho?
I'm sure things will be fine, just can't give up 3nodding
But yeah pressure is always not a great thing ._.

Well I really want a 3d video game job but I don't have enough experience and internships are for students only. I did go to school for digital arts and design so I've been looking up graphic design jobs mostly.

Ahh I see, hmm.. that's why internships are somehow really important now in the industry.I see, I hope you do get the job though, since it sounds like a very interesting career

Romantic Phantom

20,015 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
Rvyner

Ahh I see, hmm.. that's why internships are somehow really important now in the industry.I see, I hope you do get the job though, since it sounds like a very interesting career

Thank you. What are you thinking of doing?

Moonsicle's Wife

Kouhai Kuma

Rvyner

ღ LET ME LOVE YOU HARU ; ^ ; (CLINGS)
IDUNO MAN.
TOO MUCH TO DONATE USE WHATVER

Invisible Phantom

Kinnier
Rvyner

ღ LET ME LOVE YOU HARU ; ^ ; (CLINGS)
IDUNO MAN.
TOO MUCH TO DONATE USE WHATVER

LOL HARUUUUUUU, and freaking Sousuke has some hard times too.
I DUNNO BUT ITS SO PRETTY UGH. well eventually i'l lget to it, cause i'm stubborn with things like finishing an avatar rofl.
Wish they were cheaper tho ._.

lVleIody generated a random number between 1 and 400 ... 186!

Yumeiir's Queen

Cute Elephant

Rvyner
lVleIody

That's great of them yeah the best teachers are the ones that actually help when we need it.

Yes I agree with you. My absolute worst thing I hate is the counselors who dont help us at all.

Invisible Phantom

VictoriaRedgrave
Rvyner

I'm probably going for the teaching route cause it suits me the best for now. But tbh I'm not too sure. Time passes by too quickly and I haven't really thought it out completely yet haha

Invisible Phantom

lVleIody
Rvyner
lVleIody

Yes I agree with you. My absolute worst thing I hate is the counselors who dont help us at all.

That sounds like the counselors I have in my university rofll

Moonsicle's Wife

Kouhai Kuma

Rvyner

ღ Pls I haven't warmed up to Sousuke yet ):
YOU CAN DO EETT!!
<3
I BELIEVE

Invisible Phantom

Kinnier
Rvyner

ღ Pls I haven't warmed up to Sousuke yet ):
YOU CAN DO EETT!!
<3
I BELIEVE

LOL i haven't either im just like oh its Sousuke oh man sport injuriess
YUS I WILL BELIEVE IN THIS.
SOMEHOW.
i'll manage lololol 5/6 ways left to go cry

lVleIody generated a random number between 1 and 400 ... 244!

Yumeiir's Queen

Cute Elephant

Rvyner
lVleIody
Rvyner
lVleIody

That sounds like the counselors I have in my university rofll

Yah I dont like them much except one but they dont normally help us at all.

Romantic Phantom

20,015 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
Rvyner
VictoriaRedgrave
Rvyner

I'm probably going for the teaching route cause it suits me the best for now. But tbh I'm not too sure. Time passes by too quickly and I haven't really thought it out completely yet haha

Haha I know the feeling. For the longest time I just said that I wanted to be an artist then reality slapped me in the face and gave me a giant list of different positions in relation to "artist." Haha Good luck figuring things out. Eventually you get clarity and find the place you belong.

Moonsicle's Wife

Kouhai Kuma

Rvyner

ღ BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

Maybe I'll like sousuke
when he stops being mean--

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers