Welcome to Gaia! ::

Post and receive one random item daily!

Get rid of the RIG/CI gifts...give me something different! 0.10752688172043 10.8% [ 10 ]
I really like opening those things...keep them coming! 0.3010752688172 30.1% [ 28 ]
I have no opinion - give me whatever! 0.20430107526882 20.4% [ 19 ]
*gold poll option* 0.38709677419355 38.7% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 93 ]

Dangerous Werewolf

14,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
lnk1001
arcticwolf_blue
I was so excited yesterday. After working there for 5 years, they finally let me put an IV catheter in an animal. I got it in on my first try!
NICE JOB!! That's amazing! Congratulations!

Thank you.
It was definitely an amazing feeling. I usually have such low confidence that it makes me mess everything up.

Dangerous Werewolf

14,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
lnk1001
arcticwolf_blue
lnk1001
arcticwolf_blue
Whoops, after the electric went out for 12 hours, I forgot to fix my clock, so I was up EXTRA early today.
sweatdrop That sucks!

Indeed
No sleep for you, apparently. I have been waking up early as of late, as well.... although, through no fault of my alarm clock. Just like to wake up at 6A apparently!

My body usually wakes up at 5am even if there isnt an alarm. I feel like my grandmas since that is when they wake up.

Dapper Genius

arcticwolf_blue
lnk1001
arcticwolf_blue
I was so excited yesterday. After working there for 5 years, they finally let me put an IV catheter in an animal. I got it in on my first try!

Thank you.
It was definitely an amazing feeling. I usually have such low confidence that it makes me mess everything up.
That is really wonderful that you got it, then. Are you going to get to do it more frequently now?

Dapper Genius

arcticwolf_blue
lnk1001
arcticwolf_blue
lnk1001
arcticwolf_blue
Whoops, after the electric went out for 12 hours, I forgot to fix my clock, so I was up EXTRA early today.
sweatdrop That sucks!

Indeed
No sleep for you, apparently. I have been waking up early as of late, as well.... although, through no fault of my alarm clock. Just like to wake up at 6A apparently!

My body usually wakes up at 5am even if there isnt an alarm. I feel like my grandmas since that is when they wake up.
That is wonderful! As a result of waking up so early, my body hated me and slept in last night.

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50

Dangerous Werewolf

14,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
lnk1001
arcticwolf_blue
lnk1001
arcticwolf_blue
lnk1001
arcticwolf_blue
sweatdrop That sucks!

Indeed

That is wonderful! As a result of waking up so early, my body hated me and slept in last night.

I slept in yesterday until 8am, and then I was still tired at like 8pm and just wanted to sleep but I still had so much to do.

Dangerous Werewolf

14,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
lnk1001
arcticwolf_blue
lnk1001
arcticwolf_blue

Thank you.
That is really wonderful that you got it, then. Are you going to get to do it more frequently now?

I'm not sure, but probably. With everything they have been letting me do lately, I have been getting more comfortable in areas besides playing receptionist. Which is nice, because sometimes I hate dealing with people. And I definitely hate talking on the phone.

Golden Mage

13,500 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hello
How is everyone today?

Tipsy Hunter

Ah hi guys~ Haven't been here in ages. What happen to gaia? sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items