Welcome to Gaia! ::

Post and receive one random item daily!

Get rid of the RIG/CI gifts...give me something different! 0.10752688172043 10.8% [ 10 ]
I really like opening those things...keep them coming! 0.3010752688172 30.1% [ 28 ]
I have no opinion - give me whatever! 0.20430107526882 20.4% [ 19 ]
*gold poll option* 0.38709677419355 38.7% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 93 ]

Dedicated Giver

21,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
Pixelated-Pikachu
Hai c:

Hi! heart How're you doing??

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Dedicated Giver

21,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
Lochinvar
Aaaaaalyve.

Looooocchhinvar! rofl

I'm headed off for the eve, need to do some laundry and get up for my walk in the morning. 4laugh

I didn't walk this eve. It was Mom's 72nd Birthday, so hubby and I took her to Applebee's for dinner. Brought Dad home a steak and baked potato, which I'm SUPER glad he ate. (he's not been doin' that great since his surgery. Slow and lengthy recovery process, but hopefully he'll turn around by the new year)

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Aalyve Wyyre
Lochinvar
Aaaaaalyve.

Looooocchhinvar! rofl

I'm headed off for the eve, need to do some laundry and get up for my walk in the morning. 4laugh

I didn't walk this eve. It was Mom's 72nd Birthday, so hubby and I took her to Applebee's for dinner. Brought Dad home a steak and baked potato, which I'm SUPER glad he ate. (he's not been doin' that great since his surgery. Slow and lengthy recovery process, but hopefully he'll turn around by the new year)

Have a good evening and tell Mom I said Happy Birthday! xd heart Now I want Applebee's...

Dangerous Werewolf

14,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Working at a vets office has really gotten me comfortable around snakes. I was outside walking one of the dogs at work and a black snake slithers across my shoes and tries to make its way around my ankles. Lets just say I wasnt as freaked out as I used to be when seeing a snake.

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
arcticwolf_blue
Working at a vets office has really gotten me comfortable around snakes. I was outside walking one of the dogs at work and a black snake slithers across my shoes and tries to make its way around my ankles. Lets just say I wasnt as freaked out as I used to be when seeing a snake.
We've got snakes all on our property. I've seen 4 copperheads so far, one in the house. I am not more comfortable around the snakes, but I am gettin' more comfortable with a hoe. sweatdrop

Dangerous Werewolf

14,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lochinvar
arcticwolf_blue
We've got snakes all on our property. I've seen 4 copperheads so far, one in the house. I am not more comfortable around the snakes, but I am gettin' more comfortable with a hoe. sweatdrop

If it was a poisonous snake I would freak, but a black snake is pretty harmless. Most of the time they just want warmth and to eat rodents. I have been around pythons so much that a black snake isnt anything.

6,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aalyve Wyyre
Pixelated-Pikachu
Hai c:

Hi! heart How're you doing??

Currently occupied with homework so I could be better cx You?

14,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Dedicated Giver

21,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
Home alone again... sad

Hubby's out on a motorcycle run for today and tomorrow - son is at his Dad's until Monday - daughter is no longer staying with us at all, so we just get visits with her and her boyfriend and my grandbaby.

Feeling a bit lonely, but kinda nice in a way to have time to myself too.

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
arcticwolf_blue
Lochinvar
arcticwolf_blue

If it was a poisonous snake I would freak, but a black snake is pretty harmless. Most of the time they just want warmth and to eat rodents. I have been around pythons so much that a black snake isnt anything.
Aren't some cottonmouths black?

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Aalyve Wyyre
Home alone again... sad

Hubby's out on a motorcycle run for today and tomorrow - son is at his Dad's until Monday - daughter is no longer staying with us at all, so we just get visits with her and her boyfriend and my grandbaby.

LIVE IT UP! Now is the time to do all those fun things you want to do, but would otherwise feel too guilty as a mom to do when kids are around. Make yourself a nice hot bath and get a glass of wine and a book and stay in until you're pruny or the water gets too cold. Rent a movie YOU want to see. Cook something that only you like. It's time to start that list of all the stuff you have been putting off.

Friendly Gaian

sorry i have been MIA work has kept me very busy as of late.

Dedicated Giver

21,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
Lochinvar
Aalyve Wyyre
Home alone again... sad

LIVE IT UP! Now is the time to do all those fun things you want to do, but would otherwise feel too guilty as a mom to do when kids are around. Make yourself a nice hot bath and get a glass of wine and a book and stay in until you're pruny or the water gets too cold. Rent a movie YOU want to see. Cook something that only you like. It's time to start that list of all the stuff you have been putting off.

I did watch a couple of "chick flicks" yesterday which was nice smile I've been busy catchin' up on housework and had a baby shower to go to today for a friend. I should have read more but I did finish chapter 3 of the book I'm on, so that's something. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff