Welcome to Gaia! ::

Post and receive one random item daily!

Get rid of the RIG/CI gifts...give me something different! 0.10752688172043 10.8% [ 10 ]
I really like opening those things...keep them coming! 0.3010752688172 30.1% [ 28 ]
I have no opinion - give me whatever! 0.20430107526882 20.4% [ 19 ]
*gold poll option* 0.38709677419355 38.7% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 93 ]

Azamonde
Time Untime

Yeah you know chocolates inside the days biggrin I am not sure tbh I go to a friends house on that day and spend it with her family so I have what they make last time we had duck but I suspect something a little more conventional smile do you play on any games consoles? smile

Never had one, but it sounds super yummy!

Ooooo, nice...
Duck seems fancyyy! Haha

I like the PS, but I don't have one. I had an Xbox, but it broke. I do, however, play World of Warcraft on the PC... biggrin
How about you?
Azamonde
Time Untime

It was quite nice was duck but I felt bad because I see ducks all the time sad lol

It is Christmas here in the UK so Merry Christmas!! biggrin

WOW eh I have not played it but for some reason my user name is being used on it haha some kind of fraud going on lol I have played some MMORPGs like ff11 and 14 but not got a great PC so I play PS smile

I'm in the countryside now, so I see cows all the time... rofl . You kind of just learn to live with it... ninja

Oh you're in the UK! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Just your username? Like...an account fraud? Not sure what you mean...I mean there are 10 million subscribers I know that, so there's bound to be someone with a name like or similar to yours on the game, lol.
I love the PC, then I use my TV to watch Netflix while I WoW, haha.
Azamonde
Time Untime

Ah that must be nice in the countryside sounds very peaceful indeed smile

well I once searched Azamonde which I completely made up and is my user name for everything and WOW came up but I have never even played it haha! I must be famous lol wink

Ugh I hate the country. I originally lived in a regular City...I miss it... sad .
But my parents are retired, so peaceful works for them.

Cool! I just searched the name on the armory, which has every character made on WoW and there is an Azamonde on the server Aman'Thul that's a level 51 Human Warlock.
My main is the only one with her name on WoW...although when you look her up via Google she is a German(?) joint stock company for industrial investments.
My secondary toon, however, has lots of people with her name, 86...woooow...haha. Though she's the highest level with her name. Level 94, yay! ^^

Dangerous Werewolf

14,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dedicated Giver

21,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
Happy New Year!

I posted this on the front page, but wanted to expound a bit here.

Aalyve Wyyre
So....life had caused me to be absent more than I've been here in 2014. With that, I'm realizing the balance needed between my real life and my online Gaia life has to shift more toward my real life. 2014 was a very up and down sort of year. One thing or another caused me to focus my attention at home, yet I found myself thinking of you all very often!

I'm going to attempt to keep the charity thread going, as a place to chat and hang out with friends made over the years. I hope it won't get archived due to inactivity...you all have done an amazing job keeping it active despite my absences this past year.

2015 brings a new year, but new challenges for me at home and work. I hope to pop in from time to time and when I do, I'll be giving away stuff from my inventory sporadically. I hope you all know how much you mean and have meant to me throughout my stay on Gaia!

To fun, friends, family, and folks to hang out with....Happy New Year!

For those of you that know me, I've been a very active, very committed Gaian for more than 5 years as a charity entity. It's with a heavy heart that I am going to have to officially declare my charity "closed" --- for now.

I've been trying to convince myself I could just be on "hiatus", but being away more than here does not equal hiatus... sad I had hoped I could balance life and Gaia better than I did...but failed in that regard pretty miserably. Unfortunately, I don't see it changing anytime soon.

For those that care, and I know many do, I wanted to fill you in on the major events that caused me to be away so much.
I came back briefly in September and explained that I became a Grandma on August 26, 2014. heart The months preceding his birth were stressful and very hard. My daughter had many complications throughout her pregnancy including being on bed rest for the last two months. Despite those ups and downs all year, Matthew was born an extremely healthy little boy! He is the light in my otherwise darkened world right now and is 4 months old. I know I'm biased but he's really stinkin' cute!

I say "my otherwise darkened world" because unfortunately, 2 months later on October 25, 2014, my Dad passed away. He had lung cancer surgery back in July and was doing presumably really very well considering he was 74 and also had had a previous heart attack 2 years earlier. He sustained 30 radiation treatments and had just undergone his first round of chemo on Wed Oct 22nd. He went in on Thursday Oct 23rd for the immune booster shot. I was set to go on a much anticipated work trip to San Antonio, TX on Saturday Oct 25. Sitting at a diner, I got the call from my Mom that he had passed in his sleep. As awful as this all has been, I'm extremely thankful that he's not suffering. I honestly think the chemo was too much for his weakened body to take.

Needless to say, the holidays were extremely difficult. I've focused on Matthew and on helping my Mom in anyway possible that I can. After 53 years of marriage, and my Dad doing everything financially for them, she's understandably a bit...lost. It's been really stressful, and I just haven't felt very ... social. To come back during this time seemed more like work than fun and my focus has been and continues to be on my Mom right now.

Even those of you who are friends with me on Facebook will know, that I didn't post anything about his passing online. Dad was a very private person and he never wanted stuff posted online about him. Out of respect for him, we didn't put anything "out there". I type this here now, to explain to you all why it's necessary for me to, at this time, feel like I can't keep this charity going in the way it was before.

I'd like to keep the thread here for those of you who want to hang out, chat, gift to each other, whatever. It is, and always has been, about helping others. For those of you who have stuck with me for all these years (or even recently joined us) ... THANK YOU! The donations on the mule will eventually, over time, be distributed in full to those who frequent this thread, or others I deem worthy of gifts randomly. (I won't be accepting any more donations/trades for the charity, though.)

The shift/focus of the charity is changing just a bit, but I hope to still be here from time to time to help some of you out in some way shape or form.

To all of you reading this: I love each of you! YOU have been what has kept me going all this time. YOU have made the charity successful for all this time. YOU are wonderful and deserving of all great things in 2015 and beyond.

Much love and admiration to all of you! heart emotion_hug heart

Dangerous Werewolf

14,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
heart I understand perfectly fine.

Magic Spirit

18,790 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Dedicated Giver

21,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
holy cow...just realized the tips went up to 10k per tip! LOL

Man...step away for a bit and inflation creeps up on everything! wink

9,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Aalyve Wyyre

I noticed that too.

Friendly Gaian

Aalyve Wyyre

funny i though it was still 25g. that is a nice jump.

Dangerous Werewolf

14,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Aalyve Wyyre

Yup, it kind of sucks because I always liked tipping my bumpers

Dedicated Giver

21,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
I don't mind smile it's nice considering 10k is really what 25g used to be in today's economy... =/

LOL

Hope everyone is doing well! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas