Welcome to Gaia! ::

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
__________________________________________________________________________________
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gaia_angelleft Index gaia_angelright

I. Title
II. Info
III. Progress
IV. Donations
V. Links out

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
__________________________________________________________________________________

gaia_angelleft Info gaia_angelright

|►◄| I'm questing for one hundred chance items, rather random item generator.
|►◄| After this quest I hope to give back to the Gaia's community and its charities.
|►◄| I'm not particular of any donation or item, all donations are greatly appreciated.

|►◄| I've been a member with my original account since 2005
|►◄|
|►◄| Please feel free to start up a chat, I'm almost always in the mood to chat. emotion_bigheart

gaia_angelleft Progress gaia_angelright

→←0/100 Chance items→←

gaia_angelleft Donations gaia_angelright

§ This is where donations will go, thank you for your support!

Yamaichi Mule - Radio Havok
I Red Panda I - 50k
nai laa - barrel appeal
The Mad White Queen - G-rave belt
Khaos & Candy Charity! - Ghosite
The Sunshine Charity - Sweet Mistletoe Cupcake
pumped up kix -Hidden Ace 10th Gen, Black with Red Ice Skates, Radiant Courage, Black Sequin Bikini Bottom, Snow Leopard Print Bikini, Top Leopard Print Bikini Bottom, Highwire Veronica, À la Fondue, White Monster,Halftone Hero, Dangerous Denim, The Speakeasy
iPog - 4k ,Cicada, Castaway Black Shirt, The 4th Amigo Lucky Pants
Pinky Magica - 834k, adventure time and quest of knowing
IAMtheSKYE -Reve Rouille 2nd Gen.
Alexandrite Mukaida - Gauntlets & Goblins
Rainbow Dreams Charity -10k
Angry Loganbeard - FMAB May Chang, FMAB Briggs Soldier Coat
SamWinchester - 15k
Pink Panda Charity- Deadly Thread
Dreaming A No BS Charity -15k

Marisathief - RIP Conan, 4th Amigo Lucki Pants

llSpring Wishll - 2k
Beneventum Loves Hannah -Worthless Black Gift box

Spidrei - Gee Boi Turbo

125th - 100k
Nostalgic Panda x3 - November Sealed Letter 2009

sexybunniluv - Dog Warz, Forum Badge (ED), Forum Badge (QA), Monster Galaxy Star Seed, Kung Fu Panda White Belt,Space Monster Hunter Mask, The Stepfather Tie, Flower Wrist Band, Mushroom Hat,Starfish Shurikien, Jellyfish Cape, Bass'ken Claws

Santasaurus -Brimstone Blade, jack's 2k9 Ominous Mask, Fight'in Jacks 2k10 Cuffed Trousers, 2k10 Flashy Cape.

gaia_angelleft Links Out gaia_angelright

To put your thread here, please post and I'll add it right away.

User Image

Dapper Donator

16,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Divine Donator 100
it appears we're doing the same quest. c:
i wish you the best in your quest!
Pinky Magica
it appears we're doing the same quest. c:
i wish you the best in your quest!

Oh geese.

xd

Thanks, same to you!

3nodding heart

Dapper Donator

16,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Divine Donator 100
did you know...
      "Venus's day is longer then its year."

this hasn't been verified, but isn't that weird? c:
      also, i feel this need to bump since we're doing the same quest.
      o 3o i guess i'm strange like that.

and thank you! >:3

Dapper Donator

16,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Divine Donator 100
did you know...
      "Snow White is the first Disney princess."

i'm a disney fanatic.
      it's not obvious yet. c;

Dapper Donator