Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
mahareta
II_iMuddy_II

I guess zOMG! department doesn't have enough money to advertise more... I started Gaia due to zOMG!, but now not so much.

I'm sure that's true, but zOMG! might put the amulet back on sale to attract more players.

Well, I hope so. I'm pretty bad with languages xD

I just came back from school Hehe.. You should go to bed!
~Sweet Dreams.

Yw smile And you are the first donor...so you deserve something smile

Well, I think even the advertisment on Gaia itself is way too little and that wouldn't cost much...
That's true...you'll never know when it comes to Gaia...but when they said something is limited so far, they usually kept it that way.
Ah, well...I love languages...and I like to learn them, so maybe I'm not the right one to judge if it's easy or not^^. But I did the class with a friend who's really bad with languages and even he was good at it^^.

Oh, right now it's 0.30h am here...and I'm waiting for a friend to get online while I work on a thread layout for someone...so I'll stay up for a bit longer^^.

<33
The advertisement for Gaia isn't that little in my opinion. I've seen many Gaia advertisement throughout many manga sites, but other than that.... DMP is OPENING SOON! I think..
Languages are so interesting especially in learning about the history of a country/place.

Okay, but not too late!

Dedicated Vampire

II_iMuddy_II

<33
The advertisement for Gaia isn't that little in my opinion. I've seen many Gaia advertisement throughout many manga sites, but other than that.... DMP is OPENING SOON! I think..
Languages are so interesting especially in learning about the history of a country/place.

Okay, but not too late!

*lol...I try...I have an awful sleep-rhythm...
I have to admit that I have absolutely no idea about manga and anime. But being a MMO it would attract more people like me if they would advertise on other pages, too^^. But maybe my impression is wrong and it's different over there...
Yes, I love that...and the differences and similarities between languages.

Dedicated Vampire

II_iMuddy_II

Aww...thanks a lot for the ink!! heart

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
mahareta
II_iMuddy_II

Aww...thanks a lot for the ink!! heart

No Problem whee

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
mahareta
II_iMuddy_II

<33

Okay, but not too late!

*lol...I try...I have an awful sleep-rhythm...
I have to admit that I have absolutely no idea about manga and anime. But being a MMO it would attract more people like me if they would advertise on other pages, too^^. But maybe my impression is wrong and it's different over there...
Yes, I love that...and the differences and similarities between languages.

When I'm sleepy, I just collapse a the walking dead.
That's okay. I think they should advertise on popular MMO pages like Runescape and Maplestory.

<33

Dedicated Vampire

II_iMuddy_II

That's okay. I think they should advertise on popular MMO pages like Runescape and Maplestory.

<33

I wish it was that way for me...I guess my brain has too much control over my body *lol. And even when I'm tired early and go to bed...it doesn't take long and I'm back into my awful rhythm. But for now it's ok since I don't have any classes anymore.

And *yay...done with the graphics...

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
mahareta
II_iMuddy_II

<33

I wish it was that way for me...I guess my brain has too much control over my body *lol. And even when I'm tired early and go to bed...it doesn't take long and I'm back into my awful rhythm. But for now it's ok since I don't have any classes anymore.

And *yay...done with the graphics...

Lol, that's nice that you don't have classes anymore. Your sleeping schedule is more loose.

Good job^^
mahareta
Queen of Paws
Sweeten my day with Candycorn !
xp

I never had that D:
Welcome smile
You are considered...it just might take a while since your quest thread is pretty new...so
grab a chair and some chocolate wink
yes i know, its hard to get people to post in your new quest thread sweatdrop

Dedicated Vampire

Queen of Paws
yes i know, its hard to get people to post in your new quest thread sweatdrop

Yes, I guess there are too many...same with charities and all...
But I don't care how many people post in it...I just wanna see that someone is patient enough to work on his/her goal wink

Dedicated Vampire

II_iMuddy_II

Lol, that's nice that you don't have classes anymore. Your sleeping schedule is more loose.

Good job^^

Which will change when I start working...but well, I studied enough *lol
And now I'm going to bed. Good night!

Dedicated Vampire

Friendly Gaian

10,700 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hive Mind 200
mahareta
User Image

ooh! quoting the gummi bear!