<3 </3

What do you prefer?

cakes? 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
cupcakes? 0.70588235294118 70.6% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Liberal Citizen

Ellipsis-chan
ArcanaXXI - The World

Indeed, although I wouldn't know as I haven't played it myself. Hmm.... other than that, have you seen the champion spotlight for the new champion for LoL, Draven?

Yes I did... I don't know what to think of it... He doesn't look too flash so if I get him I will definitely be using his skin... But his game mechanics seem a little... Niche... I can't help but wonder if more champs will get the same sort of gimmicky skills... sweatdrop

The character and skins are nice but I personally think he isn't that good, especially being the champion to be released right after Darius. His game mechanics seem unique and fun at first glance, but first thing that came to my mind when I saw him is he will be extremely vulnerable to CC. I will try him out during the free week, but I doubt I'll buy him. I hope Riot makes something good for the 100th champion. sweatdrop

Dapper Vampire

9,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
ArcanaXXI - The World
Ellipsis-chan
ArcanaXXI - The World

Indeed, although I wouldn't know as I haven't played it myself. Hmm.... other than that, have you seen the champion spotlight for the new champion for LoL, Draven?

Yes I did... I don't know what to think of it... He doesn't look too flash so if I get him I will definitely be using his skin... But his game mechanics seem a little... Niche... I can't help but wonder if more champs will get the same sort of gimmicky skills... sweatdrop

The character and skins are nice but I personally think he isn't that good, especially being the champion to be released right after Darius. His game mechanics seem unique and fun at first glance, but first thing that came to my mind when I saw him is he will be extremely vulnerable to CC. I will try him out during the free week, but I doubt I'll buy him. I hope Riot makes something good for the 100th champion. sweatdrop

One can only hope... I will be buying the new champ, simply because I have every other champ and am very a**l about that sort of thing sweatdrop

Probably will give him a shot v AI but I don't know about a real match with him... It seems his mechanics will just keep too much things on the summoners mind at once...
Ellipsis-chan
l Gardenia l
- breathes heavily -
- pulls out two scrolls -
Tiger → Dragon → Monkey → Hare → Snake
Rising Twins Dragons!

*smirks as I breath heavily as well*

So it has come down to this... *pulls out a scroll and unfurls it dramatically*

Snake - Rabbit - Horse - Dog...Ice style! Black Dragon Blizzard...

*falls to one knee as the jutsu takes effect* Let this be our final battle! scream

- runs toward dragon -
fate accepted ~

Liberal Citizen

Ellipsis-chan
ArcanaXXI - The World

One can only hope... I will be buying the new champ, simply because I have every other champ and am very a**l about that sort of thing sweatdrop

Probably will give him a shot v AI but I don't know about a real match with him... It seems his mechanics will just keep too much things on the summoners mind at once...

I think he will be like Lee Sin, requires a lot of skill but good once you play well. Although it's too much for me sweatdrop Come to think of it, I haven't played vs Al in ages. xp

Dapper Vampire

9,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
l Gardenia l
Ellipsis-chan
l Gardenia l
- breathes heavily -
Rising Twins Dragons!

*falls to one knee as the jutsu takes effect* Let this be our final battle! scream

- runs toward dragon -
fate accepted ~

*runs towards you* Your fate is mine! stressed

Dapper Vampire

9,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
ArcanaXXI - The World
Ellipsis-chan
ArcanaXXI - The World

I think he will be like Lee Sin, requires a lot of skill but good once you play well. Although it's too much for me sweatdrop Come to think of it, I haven't played vs Al in ages. xp

If I lose 2 games in a row I play v AI for a while... Sometimes my confidence gets shaken and I need an easy win sweatdrop
Ellipsis-chan
l Gardenia l
Ellipsis-chan
l Gardenia l
- breathes heavily -
Rising Twins Dragons!

- runs toward dragon -
fate accepted ~

- looks up -
You're mine. twisted
- hides hand seal -
Crystal Ice Mirrors!

Liberal Citizen

Ellipsis-chan
ArcanaXXI - The World
Ellipsis-chan
ArcanaXXI - The World

If I lose 2 games in a row I play v AI for a while... Sometimes my confidence gets shaken and I need an easy win sweatdrop

As for me, I always play normal games whether I lose or not. In fact, I forgot the co-op mode even existed xd

Dapper Vampire

9,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
l Gardenia l
Ellipsis-chan
l Gardenia l
Ellipsis-chan
l Gardenia l
- breathes heavily -
Rising Twins Dragons!

- runs toward dragon -
fate accepted ~

- looks up -
You're mine. twisted
- hides hand seal -
Crystal Ice Mirrors!

Geh! No! Foiled by my own element! stressed

Dapper Vampire

9,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
ArcanaXXI - The World
As for me, I always play normal games whether I lose or not. In fact, I forgot the co-op mode even existed xd

Hahaha I think my win ratio is like exactly 50% rofl

Liberal Citizen

Ellipsis-chan
ArcanaXXI - The World

Ah, you are better than me. My ratio is around 45%. I tend to solo queue alot sweatdrop
Ellipsis-chan
l Gardenia l
Ellipsis-chan
l Gardenia l
Ellipsis-chan
l Gardenia l
- breathes heavily -
Rising Twins Dragons!

- runs toward dragon -
fate accepted ~

- looks up -
You're mine. twisted
- hides hand seal -
Crystal Ice Mirrors!

Geh! No! Foiled by my own element! stressed

- steps out of mirrors with paper bomb in hand -
If I die. I will take you with!!

Dapper Vampire

9,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
ArcanaXXI - The World
Ellipsis-chan
ArcanaXXI - The World

Ah, you are better than me. My ratio is around 45%. I tend to solo queue alot sweatdrop

Haha I only play solo queue... I am not as good as my brother or his friends who are usually the only people I play with sweatdrop

Dapper Vampire

9,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
l Gardenia l
- steps out of mirrors with paper bomb in hand -
If I die. I will take you with!!

Oh no! Whatever will I do! *melts in to water as the real Ellipsis-chan steps out behind you* forget about my clones?!?

Serpent - horse - rabbit - tiger - horse - rabbit... Water Prison Jutsu! *places my hand on your back, sealing you in water*

Now... Fall victim to my power... twisted

Liberal Citizen

Ellipsis-chan
ArcanaXXI - The World
Ellipsis-chan
ArcanaXXI - The World

Haha I only play solo queue... I am not as good as my brother or his friends who are usually the only people I play with sweatdrop

I play with friends when they are on, but we lose alot even with premade team xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff