Blessed Fairy

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Welcome to Charming junkie CHARITY!!
this is an inspiration
from a manga named,Nosatsu Junkie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

READ THE WHOLE PAGE PLEASE!

" 3 STRIKES AND YOUR OUT! "
I am very strict when it comes to forms so please Fill it if you can keep with us
specially the "Max Donation Form" & Hit and Runs are also Welcomed! ^_^

Welcome | About Us | Rules | Hottest Events |Forms(s) | Donators | Donatees | White list | Black list | Games & Prizes| Our Linkies | Affiliates |

Blessed Fairy

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100

❀Reverouge❀
                        Here's a little about me all I could say that i'm a bit of a busy person
                        due to school and other non related stuffs to gaia, but I always try my
                        best to reply and keep you company although at times i may be a bit to
                        emotional haha but i'll always strive hard to help others ^_^

❀ Matia JD Romanova ❀
                        A little about me... Hmm... I have a profound love of music, psychology
                        and philosophy... I believe all people are capable of greatness and thus
                        could say my one true goal in life is to bring that greatness out in everyone...
                        There is nothing more on GaiaOnline that I need so I have devoted my time
                        and resources to helping those who seek it no matter the cost.

Welcome | About Us | Rules | Hottest Events |Forms(s) | Donators | Donatees| White list | Black list | Games & Prizes| Our Linkies | Affiliates |

Blessed Fairy

7,150 Points
    • Survivor 150
    • Invisibility 100
    • Generous 100

Do's
                                  »» Follow Gaia's ToS.
                                  »» please talk to us honestly.
                                  »» treat everyone equally.
                                  »» Read every post Or You'll be Warned(3 strikes and your OUT!).
                                  »» Please be Patient when receiving a Donation.
                                  »» Approach other new faces and make friends.
                                  »» Respect my decisions about your application form.
                                  »» If you had recieved a donation before and became a regular, You are not eligible to
                                  xxxxxxxrecieve a "Max Donation" anymore, for it will be unfair to other people on the thread.

»» Everyone can recieve the Mini donation Even if you already recieved the Big Donation .

PUT " SCOUFLE-MOUFLE" IN YOUR APPLICATION FORMS AND DONT MIND THE CODES I STATED ON THE FORM NOTICES. THIS IS THE ONLY PASSCODE YOU SHOULD INCLUDE ON YOUR FORM
                                  Don'ts
                                  »» Never Beg it's not cool dude. (you'll be given a warning by doing it)
                                  »» Do not spam or Advertise unless you have asked for permission
                                  »» Don't talk L33+ / txt talk
                                  »» Do not steal Graphics and codes.
                                  »» Do not scam us and this is final highlight this whole post and see what you can find .
                                  »» Don't Use Mules ( I know how to differentiate a Mule and a Main Acc.&You'll be
                                  xxxxxxxbanned in this thread Forever ;9)

»» Don't bad mouth anyone in the thread.
                                  »» Please Don't complain about how much donation you received than others,
                                  xxxxxxxYour lucky enough to be given that kind of amount.

»» Do not Make The same MISTAKE over and over again or i will be foced to Blacklist you..
                                  »» Please don't reply coldly on me When I say Strike One & Two, I get pissed
                                  xxxxxxx whenever People don't Read this damn Fufu Rules and Notices.

*This Rules are subjected to change without prior notice

Welcome | About Us | Rules | Hottest Events |Forms(s) | Donators | Donatees| White list | Black list | Games & Prizes| Our Linkies | Affiliates |

Blessed Fairy

7,150 Points
      • Survivor 150
      • Invisibility 100
      • Generous 100

Announcements
                    10.01.2011 »» Made The Thread and called it C.J.C .
                    01.01.2012 »» New Year!
                    12.25.2012 »» Merry Christmas C.J.C.
                    04.12.2012 »» I Gardenia I gave me her guild <3.
                    04.17.2012 »» Indigomagenta made us some graphics.
                    05.18.2012 »» Had Fun at the so called Reunion of the C.J C . with epic pictures!
                    05.19.2012 »» Drained funds.
                    05.21.2012 »» Back on business baby! <3 thanks to some bestest friends c:.
                    05.21.2012 »» Updated the graphics and contents! Back to school for Reve.

Events

☞ Christmas Event »» There are many fun and games set this Christmas , join the fun!

☞ Summer! »» We'll be upgrading our Thread + Guild and bring back the love we had Ohyeah!
                    were Baaack! so stay tuned for new games donation and surprises!.

☞C.J.C Guild Looking for Members »» There will be lots of great stuff going to happen on the way..
                    and it will be our secret so please! Click this » C.J.C GUILD!! .

Welcome | About Us | Rules | Hottest Events |Forms(s) | Donators | Donatees | White list | Black list | Games & Prizes| Our Linkies | Affiliates |

Blessed Fairy

7,150 Points
        • Survivor 150
        • Invisibility 100
        • Generous 100

If You Wish To Recieve a Bigger Donation Fill the Form Below:

FORM:
                      [size=18][b][color=#8a3324]»{ BIG HOOPLA! }«[/color][/b][/size]
                      [size=11][color=tomato][b] Username: [/b]
                      [b] Registered Date on Gaia: [/b]
                      [b] Full Post Count: [/b]
                      [b] Link to Quest thread:
                      [b] Quest item: [/b]
                      [b] Average buy price:[/b]
                      [b] Lowest Buy Price atm: [/b]
                      [b] Why should we help you?: [/b]
                      [b] vote us up <3? [/b]
                      [/size][/color]

Note:
                      » Before You fill this form up You should read the rules and Must have posted in the thread atleast 30 times, should have a quest thread, not a mule, 2months old, and over 150 post count outside of this thread, you should pm this to Reverouge and put "Max C.J.C App. Form" as the Subject. . . please fill the form honestly and appropriately, don't goof off and say nonsense or I will Reject your form waffles is the code and I would always know if you have read everything while waiting a confirmation try having fun and enjoy the company of others in the thread.

✂--------------------------------------------------------------

Hit and Runs (Easy money eh?)

FORM:
                      [size=18][b][color=#8a3324]»{MINI HOOPLA! }«[/color][/b][/size]
                      [size=11][color=tomato][b] Username: [/b]
                      [b] Registered Date on Gaia: [/b]
                      [b] Full Post Count: [/b]
                      [b] Quest item: [/b]
                      [b] Lowest Buy Price atm: [/b]
                      [b] How much do you currently have? sad be honest) [/b]
                      [b] vote us up <3? [/b]
                      [/size][/color]

Note:
                      » Before filling this form, You should read the rules, Must have posted at least 5 times in this thread , send this to Reverouge via pm and put "Mini C.J.C App. Form" as the Subject. . . please fill the form honestly and appropriately, don't goof off and say nonsense or I will Reject your form wild banana is the code and I would always know if you have read everything while waiting a confirmation try having fun and enjoy the company of others in the thread.

Welcome | About Us | Rules | Hottest Events | Forms(s) | Donators | Donatees | White list | Black list | Games & Prizes| Our Linkies | Affiliates |

Blessed Fairy

7,150 Points
          • Survivor 150
          • Invisibility 100
          • Generous 100

↖↖↖Donations Received↘↘↘

✧Matia JD Romanova »» 2.5 M
                                        ✧Spyke180 »» 20k + 60k + 90k
                                        ✧Egyptian Penguin »» 38.4k + Captain Ara's Nestegg
                                        ✧Mandeh Candeh »» Snow Witch, Film Strewn, Vibrant Sunshine, Celestial Wrap, Tiny Pixie Wings
                                        ✧Reverouge »» Amethyst Grand Drape, Chill DJ, Chickie Scarf, Papyrus, Duct Tape Roll
                                        ✧oZephyr »» Gaia 7th Anniversary Radio Jack Slippers, Wheat Stalk, Regal Adornment (Golden Egg), Electric Sparks, Juvie Camp Striped Hoodie, Purple/Blue Sun Visor, Summer of the Shark, Goldfish Scarf
                                        ✧Materia Dumpster »» 300k
                                        ✧Unsalted-Peanuts »» Hotel for Dogs White Terrier, Skittles Crazy Cores Necklace, Spirited 2k8 Candy Cane, Michael's Memory, Santa Cow Plushie, Skittles Crazy Melon Berry, Kung Fu Panda Shirt, Langer the Dragon Plush, Golden Compass, Clock Egg, Spiderwick Sprite
                                        ✧Kawaii Berii »» Skittles Crazy Cores Necklace, Omnidrink Personal Improvement Spray, Gaia Tankoubon, The Public Zoo's Mr. Eh, Sour Patch Kids Candy, Rhinestone Flip Flops, Skittles Crazy Cores contacts
                                        ✧Rogue cerise »» Many items
                                        ✧Dragtan »» Many items
                                        ✧Solitary Moments »» 100k
                                        ✧Dazillion »» Items + 21k
                                        ✧Mistic Angel Gekkou »» Items
                                        ✧AshAttackk »» 40k
                                        ✧deoase2 »» 20k
                                        ✧BitesXChews »» 10k + Alrunette
                                        ✧Murlika »» 1mil.
                                        ✧Ellipsis-Chan »» MORE THAN you could ever think of emotion_bigheart
                                        ✧The Lucky Clover Charity »» 1 Million
                                        ✧Humble_gypsy_traveller »» 100k

Blessed Fairy

7,150 Points
            • Survivor 150
            • Invisibility 100
            • Generous 100

↖↖↖Donations Given↘↘↘

* BIG D's*

SuicideVanity »» Sainte Ciel: Eros
                                          I Speak Fluent Sarcasm »» Kitten Star
                                          one -RainbowwSmurf- »» KiKi Kitty Plushie
                                          blondipinkigurl »» Little Lucie
                                          A.Y.L. Charity »» gaia_gaiagold
                                          E s c r i t o i r e »» gaia_gaiagold
                                          Minaru Onizuka »» gaia_gaiagold
                                          Ƥ ʋ ғ ғ ғαмιℓy FREE тɛκтɛκ ƨнσρρɛ »» gaia_gaiagold
                                          berrypie1337 »» gaia_gaiagold
                                          x-lildoodle »» gaia_gaiagold
                                          hinata1618 »» Lilac Finch
                                          Dazillion »» gaia_gaiagold + katana + Trick or Treat Tote
                                          Shizmey »» gaia_gaiagold
                                          NitemareClaw »» gaia_gaiagold
                                          Winry RockbelI »» gaia_gaiagold
                                          Inspired Kiss »» Checkered Remorse
                                          pixitella »» gaia_gaiagold
                                          Vocaltude »» gaia_gaiagold
                                          Galimaufry »» gaia_gaiagold
                                          Ingrid_yuki vampire »» gaia_gaiagold
                                          Inspired toy Doll »» gaia_gaiagold
                                          Seretti »» gaia_gaiagold
                                          kaname_kuran_666 »» gaia_gaiagold
                                          x-lildoodle »» gaia_gaiagold + Strawberry Sundae Sweets
                                          Schizophrenic Duckling »» gaia_gaiagold
                                          addicat »» Mythrill Halo
                                          takuma ichijou x3 »» gaia_gaiagold + item (random x-mas surprise)
                                          l Gardenia l »» gaia_gaiagold
                                          Nythe lion 12 »» gaia_gaiagold + items
                                          ArcanaXXI - The World »» gaia_gaiagold + items
                                          -0gaech0- »» Lumière noire
                                          Murlika »» gaia_gaiagold
                                          Stubalicious »» gaia_gaiagold
                                          iFawkJosh »» gaia_gaiagold
                                          Miruki Kimberly Urukai »» gaia_gaiagold
                                          Fat Obstreperous Jerk »» gaia_gaiagold
                                          FaiMaxwell »» gaia_gaiagold
                                          Ryou »» gaia_gaiagold + items
                                          Krabber Min »» 100k gaia_gaiagold
                                          Captain Rammstein »» gaia_gaiagold

*MINI D's*

Cyan6666 »» gaia_gaiagold
                                          None ATM. »» gaia_gaiagold

Blessed Fairy

7,150 Points
              • Survivor 150
              • Invisibility 100
              • Generous 100

→White List←

iiiLucky v2
                                            Murlika
                                            Little_GiZi_Moon

Orb of Doom
                                            l Gardenia l
                                            ll Cold Pilot ll

Captain Rammstein
                                            Tanomi no Tsuna
                                            Zeerou

Sub - Atomic - Zero
                                            c:
                                            c:

Blessed Fairy

7,150 Points
                • Survivor 150
                • Invisibility 100
                • Generous 100

→Black List←

✇ None »» Let's keep it this way.

Blessed Fairy

7,150 Points
                    • Survivor 150
                    • Invisibility 100
                    • Generous 100

HAVE FUN! <3

♦Guessing Game! ↓

»» the game is simple, guess the answer to the question I'm giving
                                                  out and post your answers here please! You can answer all of them if you want, but post it separately c:

o1) What is my Favorite manga other than Nosatsu junkie? - prize: 20k
                                                  o2) What is my Favorite food? - prize: 10k
                                                  o3) What is my Favorite show on cartoon network? - prize: 30k
                                                  o4) What is my Favorite color? - prize: 15k
                                                  o1) What is my Favorite Word? - prize: 10k

Form: (copy and paste)
                                                  Hey reve! Im guessing the answer for no. [number here] is [Answer here].

♦Art contest! ↓

»» coming soon!

♦Tektek contest! ↓

»» coming soon!

Welcome | About Us | Rules | Hottest Events |Forms(s) | Donators | Donatees | White list | Black list | Games & Prizes | Our Linkies | Affiliates |

Blessed Fairy

7,150 Points
                      • Survivor 150
                      • Invisibility 100
                      • Generous 100

→ Artsuu←

♪ N/A »» blarglegarble.

Blessed Fairy

7,150 Points
                        • Survivor 150
                        • Invisibility 100
                        • Generous 100

88x31

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3nzesaf][img]http://tinyurl.com/84ummxo[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3nzesaf][img]http://tinyurl.com/4xr9fss[/img][/url]

200x40

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3nzesaf][img]http://tinyurl.com/7g42vsm[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3nzesaf][img]http://tinyurl.com/6t6ql5h[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3nzesaf][img]http://i.imgur.com/2fLj8.jpg[/img][/url]

Blessed Fairy

7,150 Points
                          • Survivor 150
                          • Invisibility 100
                          • Generous 100

88x31

User Image User Image User Image

200x40

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
                                                      User ImageUser Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other

Blessed Fairy

7,150 Points
                              • Survivor 150
                              • Invisibility 100
                              • Generous 100
                              User Image
                              WERE TOTALLY E P I C! ♥
                              User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                              BY: l Gardenia l and Murlika ★ May 16,2012

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

BY: l Gardenia l ★ May 18,2012

Gearhead

haarroooo . o u o

Quick Reply

Submit
                              Manage Your Items
                              Other Stuff
                              Get GCash
                              Offers
                              Get Items