15,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
HeartfulXLove
Arrna Ravyneborne
HeartfulXLove
who wants cupcake(second post)

Good morning n.n I had stopped into you earlier and had given you a good luck bump. So how far have you gotten on your quest?

just realized something i shouldn't have done. i shouldn't have bought the wings. if i didn't buy it i would only have 3bil far from the strawberry pandaista sad I am sad. *cries like a baby

emotion_hug It is ok, I too am a huge wing lover. They are so costly though and sometimes its like I want them so bad and there goes everything else lol but its cool. They strawberry pandaista and pandala are so adorable n.n

I'll gladly make a donation towards your quest. Go ahead and send me a trade n.n

GenociderY's Queen

Fluffy Bunny

7,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
Arrna Ravyneborne
HeartfulXLove
Arrna Ravyneborne
HeartfulXLove

Good morning n.n I had stopped into you earlier and had given you a good luck bump. So how far have you gotten on your quest?

just realized something i shouldn't have done. i shouldn't have bought the wings. if i didn't buy it i would only have 3bil far from the strawberry pandaista sad I am sad. *cries like a baby

emotion_hug It is ok, I too am a huge wing lover. They are so costly though and sometimes its like I want them so bad and there goes everything else lol but its cool. They strawberry pandaista and pandala are so adorable n.n

I'll gladly make a donation towards your quest. Go ahead and send me a trade n.n

Really? Thanks?! Here, have a cupcake :3

Devout Lunatic

15,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
HeartfulXLove
Arrna Ravyneborne
HeartfulXLove
Arrna Ravyneborne
HeartfulXLove

Awww thanks so much n.n I love cupcakes

GenociderY's Queen

Fluffy Bunny

7,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
Arrna Ravyneborne
HeartfulXLove
Arrna Ravyneborne
HeartfulXLove
Arrna Ravyneborne
HeartfulXLove

Thanks for the donation :3

Newbie Noob

4,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Arrna Ravyneborne
VergiI Sparda
Can we post 10 times consecutively/bump, or is that not allowed?
(Sorry. Im new. I have only been on Gaia maybe 8 days or so.)

Sorry that no one had gotten back to you. Yes you can post convo and bump at the same time, just be sure to throw a number in there somewhere that way we know that you have made at least 10
Oh, its okay. I just figured you guys were busy or something. But, thanks for letting me know. Your avi is cute, by the way.

Devout Lunatic

15,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
VergiI Sparda
Arrna Ravyneborne
VergiI Sparda

Sorry that no one had gotten back to you. Yes you can post convo and bump at the same time, just be sure to throw a number in there somewhere that way we know that you have made at least 10
Oh, its okay. I just figured you guys were busy or something. But, thanks for letting me know. Your avi is cute, by the way.

Awww thanks and sorry about that. I work and so I do not always get on here as much as I should or would like. But, if you are still questing, please let me know. Just drop me a link to your quest thread or send me a trade with the name of the item you are questing for

Devout Lunatic

15,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
HeartfulXLove
Arrna Ravyneborne
HeartfulXLove
Arrna Ravyneborne
HeartfulXLove

Thanks for the donation :3

You are welcome and good luck. Oh and remember to stay away from the wings n.n lol jk

Newbie Noob

4,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Arrna Ravyneborne
VergiI Sparda
Arrna Ravyneborne
VergiI Sparda

Awww thanks and sorry about that. I work and so I do not always get on here as much as I should or would like. But, if you are still questing, please let me know. Just drop me a link to your quest thread or send me a trade with the name of the item you are questing for
Oh its cool. I understand. I am only online during this time because I work as a overnight stoker at Walmart, so I always find myself on here on weird times. And, I am! But, I still do not know what a quest thread is or how to make it. I mean, a few people have tried to explained it to me, but I am not completely sure I grasp everything? sad
heart Post 1 heart
Hey is this charity still open? I hope so xd
heart Post 2 heart

What does it actually means when a person says "bump"?

Supportive Donator

Princess Cathaleya
heart Post 2 heart

Yes we are still open and welcome n.n when someone says bump its just something as a filler for a post people say bump also because when someone posts in a thread or forum it pushes it to the top of the list. Enough of my rambling though. How are you today :3
Aidan Ravyneborne
Princess Cathaleya
heart Post 2 heart

Yes we are still open and welcome n.n when someone says bump its just something as a filler for a post people say bump also because when someone posts in a thread or forum it pushes it to the top of the list. Enough of my rambling though. How are you today :3

heart Post 3 heart

Ahh thank you very much! And I'm great, but I'm sick tho xd And how are you? c;

Supportive Donator

Princess Cathaleya
Aidan Ravyneborne
Princess Cathaleya
heart Post 2 heart

heart Post 3 heart

Ahh thank you very much! And I'm great, but I'm sick tho xd And how are you? c;

I am sorry that you are sick D: also sorry for my late reply lol so other than being sick how have you been doing?

Devout Lunatic

15,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Princess Cathaleya
heart Post 1 heart
Hey is this charity still open? I hope so xd

Yep it is still open...just kind of a secret now more than something that is out there lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff