Welcome to Gaia! ::

visitors count :]

+1 1 100.0% [ 47 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 132 133 134 > >> >>> »|

Eloquent Reveler

User Image

User Image

tab Hello and welcome to sycophantic courtier and euphie bellatrix's joint quest thread! Please feel free to stick around and chat with us.
              Any form of help you'd give to us will be very much appreciated, even your friendship.

January 27, 2016
              Thread is revived =)

INTRODUCTION | ABOUT US | RULES AND GUIDELINES | THE QUEST | DONATORS | ANNOUNCEMENTS | AFFILIATES | OTHER STUFF

Eloquent Reveler

User Image User Image

User Image

SYCOPHANTIC COURTIER

tab Hey! I am sycophantic courtier but you can call me syco or court, whichever. I don't know if people still read these but I'll put it on here just in case. Who knows? It might convince you to donate to me or something.

tab Alright, so, I've been on Gaia since 2008 and this is my first quest thread ever. I hate the idea of begging for something so I've never done it. And, well, it's always been in the rules not to beg. Anyways, I've never actually had a dream avi before but there are a lot of items I dream of having. I earn my gold on Gaia through making graphics and profiles for other users and before the inflation, I was able to get by just fine without having to buy Gaia Cash. Lately though, as things got more and more expensive, I've been struggling to save up enough gold for the items I want. Also, last year, I asked my best friend, euphie bellatrix, to join the site. I want to help her out as well and make her Gaia experience as great as mine.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

EUPHIE BELLATRIX

tab Hey there! My name is euphie bellatrix, you can call me phoebe or eulla. I'm syco's best friend since prep. Yes! Since toddler until now that we're in our twenties. Know why our friendship lasts?? Here's our secret-- I'm a one true friend you are fortunate to meet. With an incomparable sense of humor, I have no trouble making friends and having others at ease around me. Protective of my loved ones, I am a shoulder to cry on— I will listen without judgment. I have an optimistic and frank personality. I do have standpoint in my words. I am fearless, whatever obstacles ruin our friendship we face it together bravely. With our persevering and determining nature we succeed in everything we set our mind and heart into. That's why we came up with our thread. heart razz

INTRODUCTION | ABOUT US | RULES AND GUIDELINES | THE QUEST | DONATORS | ANNOUNCEMENTS | AFFILIATES | OTHER STUFF

Eloquent Reveler

User Image

tab Please follow the Gaia ToS

tab You can stay and chat with us if you like

tab Respect us and the other people here

tab Avoid drama as much as possible

tab Be at least semi-literate

tab Don't beg for donations either through here or through PM's. We're all questing here

tab It's not necessary but if you can, please " <3 " our thread. Thank you!

tab Do not steal the graphics and other images from this thread

tab Do not quote the first page and do not stretch our pages with huge images

tab Avoid huge quote trees

tab You can use our official bump sign to bump the thread

tab We have the right to change or add rules if needed

BLACKLIST

tab Boss Rolyn - sending a trade to sycophantic courtier asking for donations
              tab f0x sOul - PM'ing sycophantic courtier for donations

Eloquent Reveler

User Image

tab SYCOPHANTIC COURTIER

Main Quests
                  User Image 100bil / LMP*
                  I would also love to get anything from my wishlist right now
                  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

tab EUPHIE BELLATRIX

User Image

*updated every 1O bil

Eloquent Reveler

User Image

tab The list of people we like to thank

Zet Fisher - For being first to post aside from the OP and for the "silly" pixel golds and item c:

Azurentia - For a bunch of awesome stuff

Teefie - For ultimately making our dreams come true

indigomagenta - For being a generous friend <3

Melodica 2D - For the Workshop Flora c:

dewberrii - For the La Belle Chanteuse and 10mil :]

The Gaia Wish Foundation - For 100k and Snow Feather <3

Seremela_Tiwele (from a charity thread) - For giving sycophantic courtier a generous amount

Janna Windforce (from another thread) - for 5mil and Emery Flower c:

Minariku - For the generous amount of gold and Adamant Vault <3 <3

iLamborghini (from another thread)

Mario_Maniac (from the ashes charity)

Dmmklpy (from the ashes charity)

EpicB0n3r (from another thread) - 10mil golds :]

Walk Within The Frey (frey's fairness foundation charity) - For the Parcel Post <3

Phanna (frey's fairness foundation charity) - For the Parcel Post <3

Hakoinu (the giving tree charity) - For lots of gold and everything else

Hiro Kageyama - For giving sycophantic courtier some gold :]

The Garden of Eden Charity - For 20 million golds given to sycophantic courtier :D

SakurahSky - For donating a huge amount of gold and a bunch of awesome items

Shadow Haven Charity - For SDPlus Mirai <3

Rea Nez Bit - For donating a lot, multiple times

Briethell - For a bunch of really nice items given to both syco and euphie

Hi This Is Dog - For the golds! :D *really big smiles*

Lalenka - For the random gold donation :]

x Cupids_Stunt x - Technically giving 1mil XD

SpinnersEnd

boisterously_silent - For the Mythrill Coin

EtDucitMundumPerLuce

INTRODUCTION | ABOUT US | RULES AND GUIDELINES | THE QUEST | DONATORS | ANNOUNCEMENTS | AFFILIATES |OTHER STUFF

Eloquent Reveler

User Image

tab APRIL 6, 2014 euphie bellatrix is hosting an art contest. For more details, please go here
              tab APRIL 4, 2014 sycophantic courtier is hosting a tektek contest ( details here )
              tab MARCH 3, 2014 The quest thread is made and opened

Eloquent Reveler

User Image

tab LINK IN

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/qec6yo9][img]http://i.imgur.com/jQr99Qc.png[/img][/url]

tab LINKS OUT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Eloquent Reveler

User Image

tab CONTESTS

tab OFFICIAL BUMP SIGN

User Image

[center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DBfGI9j.png[/IMG][/center]

tab CREDITS

thread layout graphics and coding made by sycophantic courtier
                  doll image found in deviantart.com

Eloquent Reveler

Eloquent Reveler

Eloquent Reveler

Divine Lunatic

Your thread is so pretty!
I don't see your friend in here yet, Syco. Should I wait for her to pop in, or can I send a joint trade for you that you'll share later?

Eloquent Reveler

Zet Fisher

User Image

thank you, i had fun making it c:
                            and euphie will only be available here during the weekdays at a limited time ^_^"
                            you can wait for her to post, there's really no rush ^^,

so, how's it going? do you have any threads you want me to affiliate with ours?

User Image

Divine Lunatic

sycophantic courtier

I see, I shall just send her a gift then and she can pick it up whenever she's online (psst you might want to take the Dainty Damsel off her quest list *laughs*).

I will send you a trade shortly, just... I have too many tabs open cat_gonk
That's what happens when I go on a selling/donating spree.

I don't have any threads, but thank you for asking. I'm a hit and run kinda bloke cat_3nodding

Eloquent Reveler

Zet Fisher

User Image

oh wow! thanks! yeah, i'm sure she'll love it c:
                            i wish i'd get to the point in my gaia life where i can just donate stuff like that
                            it's fun giving stuff as much as getting them

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas