Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Austen Texas
Aytrix
Well that would be great!
You know what would make it even better?
If I won the lottery and never had to work again!!

Don't we all wish!
Aytrix
Lol yes definitely.
You said you guys are moving to FL in Nov?
What are you up to?
The weather is so nice I'm relaxing outside on my patio slab of cement.
I don't think I would have gone for this apt if it wasn't on the first floor,
We pay a lot for rent and we don't even have a fence around our slab lmao.
My neighbor doug has a lil fenced in patio I always go chill over there when he's out of town.
But he has the smaller floor plan and I think the 700sq ft one bedroom are the only ones that have them.
Erm no wait.... The three bedrooms have them too,
And some on the second floor.
Idk they designed these apts really modern but weird at the same time,
Oh well I love my house its the nicest place I have ever lived and I don't think any of my friends live in such a nice place, only a few of Sarahs family.

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Austen Texas

Visiting Fl. Then I'm moving to my next base.
Watching cartoons, really ******** annoying ones too. But I'm hoping by rewarding her good behavior it'll stick in her head that hey I do something good I get rewards rather than something bad. She was pretty good yesterday after all. My husband says she wasn't but he's only happy if she's quiet as a mouse and not moving around. She annoys him because she has so much energy.
Huh, I think I know what your talking about tho I've never been very good at visualizing things. Sounds wonderful tho, I want some place like that I hate this house it has 2 floors and it's shaped funny. the living room is in an L.
Aytrix
Its always a good day when the kids aren't being mini shits, roflcopter.
Where is the next base destination?
Yes my apt is beautiful,
Amazing open floor plan in the living room that flows directly into the living room,
Wood floors throughout, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, FIRST FLOOR!! which has been a life saver with our two medium-HUGE dogs, front door and back door which makes everything easy, AND of course, we were the first people to ever live in the apt so it was a must-have for the both of us.
My rent is $1050 a month which is high,
But with our storage unit (which is right across the hall, my parking spot, electricity, and water we pay about $1250.
At Fairmont Gaymont where all of the leasing office people were COMPLETE bitches we payed $860,
So when me and Sarah saw this one and with rent and water and electric added up and it was pretty much the same price, and also being 1000x nicer, we went for the bait.
Plus most of the wifey's family is in the Dallas area which was the main reason we moved back and all those benefits outweighing the cons it was definitely a no brainer.
Also the guy who leased our apartment to us happened to also be from New York just like me,
Along with another girl in the leasing office, so it was super cool to me that they both worked here.
Anthony quit a while back which is a bummer but we still keep in touch and have him over for drinks every once and a while.
My mom is coming to TX next week and ehhhh I don't even really feel like seeing her but she will buy us dinner so why not eat some steak or sushi for free hahaha!
Oh hey by the way!!!
I started my 30 day Photoshop CC trial so I'm gonna work on some banners,
Though I'm not really sure where to start heh sweatdrop

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Austen Texas

Yes exactly!
Some where north (I refuse to type it online >.< wink
I could hate you right now, that sounds amazing. (The apartment)
I hate my mom. She's too cheap to buy me dinner, I'd have to buy her dinner. So I avoid going out with her. It doesn't benefit me at all. I end up pissed off and annoyed and to top it all off, paying for whatever we are eating. Pissed off because we don't get along well, we argue about everything
Uhhh I have NO idea maybe like a baseline? Like uhhhh my current banners all have the line at the bottom ya know? Do you want it like that or do you want them all different. I saw one thread that had different sorts of banners for each post.
Aytrix
User ImageLol okay well....
Tell me on kik or wechat? lmao
My apartment is ******** classy /holds pinky up
You should come chill ;D
Yeah,
Me and my mom are the same way except I can usually get along with her face to face no problem since I don't see her but once a year now she is nice and not pushing my buttons;
But I will never forgive her for neglecting me as a child and still not even knowing it.
I want them to be a bit different but just barely not all dif...
Well thats what I say now we will just have to see what I make if I can fashion anything worth using up out of my deadzombiebrains.
I saw some in a thread today that are just down right AMAZING,
But I know that I would never in my life get to that point lmfao.
User ImageSorry for the late reply Trix /hope I can call you that :3
I have been on a cleaning spree all ******** week and I'm still going!
Idk what the hell is wrong with me.

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Austen Texas

Uh...I have no idea what either of those are xD
Ha! I thought that was a British thing, ya know for tea time.
I can't get along with my mother, I've never really been able to, not since I was old enough to realize what kind of person she is. She's a b***h, selfish, and more than willing to let her husbands abuse her children.
You'll figure it out I bet you'll do great!
No problem I wish you could come clean my house, that's what I should be doing but I'm 'not feeling well.
Aytrix
Wechat and kik are messengers like aim I guess..?
I cleaned out Sarah's car for her E:
I need to get my butt back outside and enjoy the rest of the darkness and cool weather.
I'm a night dweller /hangs upside down and fangs pop out
surprised
Yeah ******** that please don't ever get along with your mom she is a basic hoe.
Thats my new favorite word: basic.
Describes so many things in such a fulfilling way.
I at least get money out of my mom maybe six times a year including holidays and a free meal when she comes down from up north.
She helps me out when I really need it though, just like my dad.
When I was injured the first time at my last job I was late to a PT appointment and when I got there they told me that my work had cancelled my light duty and doctor visits and PT,
effing bastards, and so I had absolutely no income, and Sarah wasn't working.
So I basically had to borrow around $1600 from them over the course of two months before my back was healed enough to work.
Then when I finally returned to work I pulled the Thoracic muscle in my back AGAIN and had to repeat the same process except I finished it this time lmao.
First of all they tried to get me fired because I went back to the doctor for better pain killers,
All he gave me was ALEVE and I was in the most pain I had ever experienced in my life and way more than I imagined every single time I moved any part of my body.
Then they threatened to fire me and made me sign a note from corporate saying if I get injured a third time it's termination- is that even legal: A?
And B: I told that dumb a** safety supervisor to his face that me getting injured again was the companie's fault,
You were the ones who cancelled my physical therapy so I had no way of getting my back healed on my own compared to a licensed PT that can teach me what to do and a multitude of different tricks.
And then I decided to leave and come to US Foods, worst choice ever;
Besides the fact that Sarah was miserable over there since all of her family is in the Dallas area.
And I like being back here anyways.
//////////endchapter9oflifestory

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Austen Texas

Oh lol makes sense I suppose I've only ever used skype and yahoo messenger but not so much yahoo since it doesn't like me and shuts down every time I load it.
Mmmph I should be cleaning -is SORTA cleaning- but I'm frustrated with it right now, my hubby is sooo ******** lazy and that makes me wanna be lazy cause I feel unappreciated.
I don't plan on it lol. She's too busy with my sister right now to remember me anyway. It's gonna be funny cause my sister is a selfish b***h that's only letting her leech off of her because it's useful to my sister. Otherwise she would've already kicked her out. I think it's funny cause she'll remember me when she's homeless and broke. I won't care a bit, I'm done with being only noticed when she needs something. She wouldn't help me so why should I help her?
You've got good parents then, both of mine would watch me struggle rather than help me. Maybe you should talk to them about your troubles now?
I think that is illegal but I'm not sure, you'd have to look it up.
Good reason to go back I suppose, preferably I want as far away from my family as I can get. As long as I have the ability to drive to see them once in a while. I couldn't stand living close by.
Aytrix
User ImageAw tell your hubbers to respect you or you leavin' forever.
Took me a few times of that before I started doing what I should for Sarah and our relationship lmao.
I hate to tell you but we guys are lazy hungry dirty egotistical selfish dogs that are pooping out stinky diharrea 24/7.
My gf thinks I am such a lazy a** and that I'm the only guy thats like that and I just think to myself,
Babe you are so naïve you have never been in another relationship and I was the first and only guy you slept with (which I love, that feels totally awesome) but she thinks I'm such a whore because I have slept with 5 girls;
Then I think to myself again... yeah but all the other guys that I know are literally man whores and have slept with at least 25 chicks.
Then she says thats because you have the wrong people as friends and this and that and I just sigh -_- she will never know I suppose lmao.
So it sounds like she wants all of the help but doesn't want to do a lick of work for any of it?
The main reason I can't stand my mom is because she thinks she is the holiest piece of god's poopy on this planet, more like the whole universe.
She is so unbelievably selfish without even knowing it and she is a terrible sister.
Then there is the child neglect,
The list goes on.
I have NO idea what to put on these banners I'm just going to steal some sweet artsu WAIT,IDIDN'TSAYTHATOUTLOUD

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Austen Texas

It's not that I think it's just him, I know it's all guys but I also know he's well beyond lazy. He literally does NOTHING all day. He sits on his computer and plays games all day. He promises to do s**t and doesn't. I'm just..tired of it all. Plus he doesn't notice when I do things like cleaning the kitchen or when I make a full meal with all the works (like he complains I don't) he doesn't even eat it so the food goes to waste (which is why I STOPPED because I don't eat a lot and my daughter only eats a little of it which leaves the most of it to him and when he doesn't eat it..) I won't eat left-overs and neither will he, once it's in the fridge it's just like throwing it away I've TRIED. I'm not sure why but I've never been able to eat left-overs.
I'm feeling slightly insulted xD that's about how many guys I've slept with. I've dated like...a lot more but only slept with a few of them. I was molested tho until I was 18 and I moved out, he convinced me that if I didn't they'd kick me out and I had no where to go. Before that he used my need for affection since I've been neglected most of my life I didn't realize exactly what was going on 'til I was 15ish and by then I had no where to go, no one to run to, no one to help. I was incredibly naive, I was never (am not, even now) really into guys, or girls. Personally I'm perfectly happy being alone. I don't like people, I don't like being around them, I hate crowds. I'm not strange? Now don't take that the wrong way, I like Gaia for not being personal for not being around people. When people look at you they judge you, even when they say they aren't. When they can't see you, they can't judge you (or at least if feels that way)
Mom's suck. I hope I'm a better parent but it's doubtful, I'm aware of myself to know that I'm too selfish to ever be an amazing parent. I do the best I can tho. That honestly sounds like my sister xD she thinks she's the BEST thing to ever be on Earth. It's really ******** annoying.
Depends on what you're "stealing" if you just using art from the internet you won't get in trouble as long as you don't sell it. I was looking at the rules for it in the thread. As long as you don't sell the work...you have more options.
Aytrix
User ImageLol that's not too many guys don't worry,
The tag line is "I dated a ton more guys but only slept with 5"
That right there puts you in the green,
If you were a slut bag you would have banged every one of them hahaha.
And your husband sounds like the old me always promising to clean and s**t and never ever doing it,
But I am a big boy now and I can handle my own chores!!!!!!
/claps in a circle.
Thats horrible I am so sorry that you went through that.
What kind of sick human being would even think that way....
I don't even want to know.
Hmmm I've almost been awake for 24 hours lmao.
I need to go back outside for a bit and enjoy the coolness.
And yes LMFAO I remember you saying that about your sister.
It's like your the step sister cinderella bahaha,
You are actually super pretty and smart but your mom is the big bad witch.

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Austen Texas

LOL I never really was interested in sleeping around, I dated to see if I liked it and dated many to see if it was the guy or me. It was me obviously xD I just wasn't interesting, going out on dates was like going out with friends for me.
He has good days but then he'll be good for like a week and I'll get my hopes up and then something important comes up and it's like pulling teeth. It's frustrating and leaves me crying.
I wish he could!
I've learned life ******** sucks, it's never fair and it may get better but first you have to go thru the s**t part. I'm still going thru the s**t part. It's hard to stay optimistic sometimes tho. Lately it's been really bad like...I'm so damned tired of everything and everyone. I just want it to stop. I'm tired of being ignored and I'm tired of hurting. I'm trying so damn hard to give him the benefit of doubt, I'm trying to be patient and I'm just...I talked to him earlier telling him something I don't even remember what for like..10 minutes and then realized I was talking to myself he had his headphones on and couldn't hear me...
Lots of people I suppose, it sounds mean but most humans are selfish and rarely care about what their actions are doing to others. I have very little faith in humans. No offense meant to you, I've just learned when it comes down to it general 99 percent of the population would hurt others if it benefited them.
You should sleep! I can't stay up that long lol, after like...19 hours or so I crash!
Family sucks....moms, dads, siblings...etc.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

░▒ 191 // 1,000 ▒░
PC: 1

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas