Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darkesu generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 968!

Sir Fharlanghn's Princess

Darkesu generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 189!

Darkesu generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 212!

Darkesu generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1550!

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
I Natsu I
Gekkoki

Yeah well I guess I'm just a quitter because I already know how this quest is going to end.
I'm going to keep trying and trying with no source of gold income because no one will help like usual even though I bust my a** trying and I'm always helping this shitty community and everytime I get even relatively close it's going to inflate out of reach again and it will just inflate more and more and more till I stop questing it. Then it will just silently stay out of reach.
gonk im not sure why you're so negative/angry bc you won't get
anything out of those emotions:c im sure it's frustrating that things keep inflating, but
personally i feel like you should have other sources of gold, like exchange (which is
fairly easy to catch on, just go after popular items and you can get several millions
at a time), and use contests/charities/extra help as a side source since at the very
least you're not being more on the passive side and the fact that you're literally working
for it would hopefully ease the frustration? :c

I can't play the exchange even my boyfriend tells me not too because of a few reasons.
1. I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too easy on people. I have tried and I feel bad when people give me sob stories
2. I like to buy things for other people waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy too often so if I end up with something on my friend's wishlist, I'm going to give it to them.
3. I get attached to items waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too easily. Especially if it was an item I had before quitting and giving all my stuff away to a charity that didn't help me when I came back.

Darkesu generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1250!

Gekkoki
I Natsu I
Gekkoki

Yeah well I guess I'm just a quitter because I already know how this quest is going to end.
I'm going to keep trying and trying with no source of gold income because no one will help like usual even though I bust my a** trying and I'm always helping this shitty community and everytime I get even relatively close it's going to inflate out of reach again and it will just inflate more and more and more till I stop questing it. Then it will just silently stay out of reach.
gonk im not sure why you're so negative/angry bc you won't get
anything out of those emotions:c im sure it's frustrating that things keep inflating, but
personally i feel like you should have other sources of gold, like exchange (which is
fairly easy to catch on, just go after popular items and you can get several millions
at a time), and use contests/charities/extra help as a side source since at the very
least you're not being more on the passive side and the fact that you're literally working
for it would hopefully ease the frustration? :c

I can't play the exchange even my boyfriend tells me not too because of a few reasons.
1. I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too easy on people. I have tried and I feel bad when people give me sob stories
2. I like to buy things for other people waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy too often so if I end up with something on my friend's wishlist, I'm going to give it to them.
3. I get attached to items waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too easily. Especially if it was an item I had before quitting and giving all my stuff away to a charity that didn't help me when I came back.

i am sorry about butting in this conversation but everyone quests and everyone has difficulties with inflation. Not all of us buy GC or can exchange or get enough gold but we try. Its nice not to be so negative about your quests because if you are people will just not donate to you because you dont seem approachable or whiny or just greedy. I dont mean to be rude or anything and I am sorry if I sound so but this is true. I would rather not donate to someone who cries about questing because if they feel that way then I would suggest them to not quest or stick to more attainable items.
There are lots of things you can do to get gold. If you arent good at one thing you can do something else. Or you can come up with something new.
Try not to get yourself down.
I hope this helps
No offence was intended whatsoever

gaia_crown 26

Demon Cin generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1308!

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'm.. a bit.. dumbfounded and shocked right now...
Someone seriously just sold me the problem item for 7b cheaper...
;~; and they were the last listing too...

Demon Cin generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 638!

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Also.. If I wasn't actually trying..
I don't think I'd be selling my stuff since I'm kind of an item hoarder.. .-.
I wouldn't be using 3 mules + my main for the daily chance
I wouldn't be actively bumping charities trying to win rngs and other contests in about 8 other charities
and I wouldn't have 7 pages of nothing but me bumping in my own questing thread..
Just because I'm not trying to play the exchange does not mean I'm not trying...
Sorry for my "complaining' or "whining" or "bitching" as a lot of people put it when I said I quit but you know what? I've seen a couple dozen people come in try for those contests and stuff and first try win it all when I've been trying for a few hours. Then I get set back at square one.

Also, another thing I didn't list with the merching thing. My boyfriend got banned for it because gaia accused him of offline selling because you can't prove to them that you're not.
That's not a risk I am willing to take.

Besides, I thought all charities were supposed to be supportive? Not out-right attack a person for giving up.
Maybe I've just been in the Dwah charity for too long since I think that?
No, I'm not trying to say anything bad here to you natsu or anything I just logged off to calm down and relax.. sleep a bit since I'm sick..
I log back on to 16+ quotes of everyone out-right attacking me just for saying I give up.

Demon Cin generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1110!

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100

Demon Cin generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 175!

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100

Demon Cin generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 399!

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100

Demon Cin generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1654!

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100

Tal0nstrike generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 433!

Prophet

emotion_awesome

User Image
Gekkoki
heart

OTL
I honestly have NOTHING against you, and you have my sympathies and I'm sure you have others' too because everyone has gone through this. The problem is the way you're dealing with this. I'm saying this to explain out viewpoint, and to show you that we are in no way trying to discourage you, but rather trying to steer you towards a more positive and understanding perspective 3nodding

1. I don't know what idea you have of the exchange is, but not everyone in the exchange is pushy. Just offer a fair number in the exchange, and then resell in the marketplace. The exchange is for people who need to sell things quick, and the marketplace is for impatient people. Time is the factor here, not pushiness... So if you say oh I don't want to be pushy or mean or whatever you're passively insulting other exchangers. I've met a few people who are really nice and are lenient to lower offers because they know I'm questing. There are people who are fair.

2. The reason why people are quoting you (idk where you've been but 10+ people have def not quoted u here just to make u feel affronted...) is because I'm sure there's an overall consensus out there that bumping in charities and your own charity thread is in no way solidly working towards your quest. I understand you don't want to exchange for personal reasons. But there are other, more solid ways of questing too. Like collecting items in town, or bumping threads. Go look in the Service forum. Some threads are pretty profitable. We all work hard in one way or another, and we all understand that relying on donations from others alone isn't a guaranteed source of income. It just feels like you're trying to strike it rich (although yes, you are trying very hard, but have you looked in the Lottery forum? There are so many people trying so hard to win the grand prize... in your perspective, they're trying hard too. But their efforts could be directed towards other methods, which may be slower in obtaining the necessary gold, but guaranteed.) The point is, people are more inclined to sympathize with people who are already working hard on a daily basis to obtain gold utilizing their own skills, be it amateur graphics or scanned pencil doodles. BUT to refute all that, no one that quoted you knew you did the daily chance sooo

3. It's ok to say you give up. I don't think anyone had a problem with that particular thing. But when people tried to encourage you and be supportive, I think its how you reacted so negatively that kind of turned them off. :c Don't think badly of them, and I'm sure they don't think badly of you either.
Sir Marty the Magnificent
emotion_awesome

User Image
welcome back emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items