Welcome to Gaia! ::

caife gaelach's Partner

Gekkoki

huh. (*´・v・) that sucks.

Demon Cin generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1483!

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
hatsucoded
Gekkoki

huh. (*´・v・) that sucks.

#StoryOfMyLife

caife gaelach's Partner

Gekkoki

i'm pretty sure your life doesn't such, shhh. ✖‿✖ uhhh did you get the free
      pink & purple gofusion bundle? maybe you can use that and sell it or sell whatever charms
      you get from inside. maybe you'll get a diamond.

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
hatsucoded
Gekkoki

i'm pretty sure your life doesn't such, shhh. ✖‿✖ uhhh did you get the free
      pink & purple gofusion bundle? maybe you can use that and sell it or sell whatever charms
      you get from inside. maybe you'll get a diamond.

Got the free purple one, already sold..

Naughty Teenager

caife gaelach's Partner

Gekkoki

there's a free pink one, as well. c: you can sell that or open it up.

O n l y O n e 2 1

hello! n______n;; how are you?

Demon Cin generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1968!

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
hatsucoded
      Gekkoki

O n l y O n e 2 1

linky?

caife gaelach's Partner

Demon Cin generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1944!

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
hatsucoded
Gekkoki

Thanks... my quest item just shot up to 16b though.. I don't think I'm getting it now..

Naughty Teenager

hatsucoded
      Gekkoki

O n l y O n e 2 1

Thought i was gonna get ignored lol
Hiii
Im good just really bored

Hbu?

caife gaelach's Partner

Gekkoki

quitters never win and winners never quit. (´∀`) so don't give up just because another hurdle
      is in your way.

O n l y O n e 2 1

good thing you didn't, though! 8D /petsyou. and aw, really? have you tried doing anything
      to stop being bored? i'm good! n____n;; playing a video game right now.

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
hatsucoded
      Gekkoki

quitters never win and winners never quit. (´∀`) so don't give up just because another hurdle
      is in your way.

O n l y O n e 2 1

good thing you didn't, though! 8D /petsyou. and aw, really? have you tried doing anything
      to stop being bored? i'm good! n____n;; playing a video game right now.

Yeah well I guess I'm just a quitter because I already know how this quest is going to end.
I'm going to keep trying and trying with no source of gold income because no one will help like usual even though I bust my a** trying and I'm always helping this shitty community and everytime I get even relatively close it's going to inflate out of reach again and it will just inflate more and more and more till I stop questing it. Then it will just silently stay out of reach.

caife gaelach's Partner

Gekkoki

emotion_bandaid well, there are ways to get gold like i suggested? you could easily make millions by
      selling trash and etc. you can't always depend on people helping you. ;v; and i'm sure people will
      eventually help you out, anyways. there are a lot of generous people on here, like natsu and all.
      yeah, the item might inflate ... again .. but i don't know? isn't it better trying than just assuming
      you'll fail? ; u ;
Gekkoki

Yeah well I guess I'm just a quitter because I already know how this quest is going to end.
I'm going to keep trying and trying with no source of gold income because no one will help like usual even though I bust my a** trying and I'm always helping this shitty community and everytime I get even relatively close it's going to inflate out of reach again and it will just inflate more and more and more till I stop questing it. Then it will just silently stay out of reach.
gonk im not sure why you're so negative/angry bc you won't get
anything out of those emotions:c im sure it's frustrating that things keep inflating, but
personally i feel like you should have other sources of gold, like exchange (which is
fairly easy to catch on, just go after popular items and you can get several millions
at a time), and use contests/charities/extra help as a side source since at the very
least you're not being more on the passive side and the fact that you're literally working
for it would hopefully ease the frustration? :c
O n l y O n e 2 1
ninja
ninja ninja ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items