1 100.0% [ 297 ]
Total Votes:[ 297 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 905 906 907 > >> >>> »|

Generous Flatterer

User Image

charity moved and re-opened → 12/16/2013
charity re-opened → 04/01/2024

Page 95O
Everyone that posts on page 95O will receive 1O,OOO platinum.

Page 1OOO
Everyone that posts on page 1OOO will receive 1OO,OOO platinum.

Platinum Giveaway
Giving away up to 5 donations of 1OO,OOO Platinum to individuals in the thread.
(you must be interacting with others in the thread, not just bumping, or posting hearts or whatever.)

Goal of Thread
I will only be making platinum donations for awhile until I get used to this site again.
Individuals have the chance to also earn their quest item as well.

How does one earn a donation?
Simply by participating in the thread by chatting with others. There will be rare events from here on out where I will be giving away hoards of platinum to special individuals.

Generous Flatterer

User Image

ONE → Follow the TOS & Guidelines
        TWO → Listen to the thread contributors
        THREE → No page stretching. ( No first page quotes, and ridiculously long quote trees )
        FOUR → Make new friends and have fun
        FIVE → I give out more than 1 donation per person depending on how committed one is to their quest, and this thread
        SIX → If you do not post leading up to a page donation, you do not receive a donation, I will not allow a person to simply post on a designated page when it gets there when they could have participated up to the prize page.
        SEVEN → <3 this thread

Generous Flatterer

User Image

User Image

User Image

THREAD CREATOR - - "Coffu" - - Active
Hello Citizens of Gaia, I am the creator of this lovely charity you have entered. I go by Coffu mainly.
I used to be a graphics designer and video editor I am now a fully licensed Chiropractor.
My hobbies still include but are not limited to: Martials Arts, Gaming, Running, and Lifting.
I do enjoy artwork so if you are an artist looking for platinum PM me with examples and prices.

User Image

LEGACY MEMBER - - "Strawberry Pandalaura" - - Inactive

This girl is also an amazing person that has stumbled into the thread.
While her name is Jessica at Arms Wide Open we refer to her as Evil Panda Overlord [EPO] or Strawberry.
Her birthday is July 10th, make sure you get her something!! EPO is a stay at home mother and wife.
She is a very musical person, and is super generous.
She does not like random friend requests or PMs, so do not do these things!
I do not believe she is active anymore but she is always welcome back if she returns!

Generous Flatterer

User Image

Donations Given: Gold & Items → 4,534,466,237G
Donations Given: Platinum & Items → 1,11O,5OOP
Feel free to make donations to the charity at any time.
I appreciate every little bit of help as I do not have all the time in the world on Gaia to make gold.
Gaia now has platinum instead of gold, and I am most definitely tryna figure things out again so give me some grace.
You are not limited to one donation, I will give you as many as I think you should receive!

Generous Flatterer

User Image

CLICK "SHOW SPOILER"TO READ DETAILS ON EACH CONTEST

User Image
GHOST ME!!!! ID: 35309981
Im looking for a new look. I like cute/sexy but not like ridiculously out there looks
          ONE → The Theme is Nature
          TWO → Use mainly items in my inventory, I will allow up to 1OO,OOO Platinum for additional items
          THREE → Only accepting 5 submissions, the best one will win a platinum prize based on the % the avatar created is worth. (1 of 5 submitted)

User Image
page post
          pg 1OOO → Winner Receives 1OOk
          pg 11OO → Winner Receives 11K
          pg 12OO → Winner Receives 12k
          pg 13OO → Winner Receives 13k
          pg 14OO → Winner Receives 14k
          pg 15OO → Winner Receives 15k
          pg 16OO → Winner Receives 16k

User Image
questionnaire
question #1: ""
          ONE → above will be a question
          TWO → quote coffu with your answer, and be eligible to win a pure gold prize
          THREE → prize is 3O,OOO Gold.

User Image
quote me
Hi guys, Strawberry here. I thought of a pretty fun game I wanted to share. I hope to see you all participating!!
          ONE → At random times throughout the thread, Strawberry will be posted a riddle.
          TWO → Her post will say: Riddle Me This. Following the text there will be a riddle.
          THREE → The first person to quite Strawberry and correctly answer the riddle will win a random gold or item prize.

User Image
quote me / diceroll
A lovely contest created by the wonderful Svea! Make big bank on this.
          ONE → Once a week I will post up a little panda emote.
          TWO → I will have a list of 10 items to give away & whoever is to quote me first will random number generate 1-10
          THREE → whatever number they roll will determine what they get.
          FOUR → 1 being the best prize and 10 well.. being the not so best but still awesome prize

Generous Flatterer

User Image

Shoot me a PM to affiliate, DO NOT POST IN THREAD.

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.89420107_1/]
[IMG]http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h456/CoffeexTeaxCigsxMilk/ThreadGrfx/Layouts/AWOL.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.89420107_1/]
[IMG]http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h456/CoffeexTeaxCigsxMilk/Personal/Layouts/AWOCL_zps19be1920.png[/IMG][/url]

Generous Flatterer

User Image

Shoot me a PM to affiliate, DO NOT POST IN THREAD :: 2OOx4O preferred.

xoxo

Bigger than 2OO x 4O
xoo

Generous Flatterer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items