Funniest Video? >8'B 0.11627906976744 11.6% [ 20 ]
I don't care. I'mma just bump! 0.26744186046512 26.7% [ 46 ]
I'll suggest somefin' coz I'm a genius bby~~ 0.13953488372093 14.0% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 172 ]

Aged Newb

Gym Leader Allachka's Significant Otter

Bright Strawberry

He Ate my Shorts
Hey gurl, so many things happened only in a month's span. God, February sure was a roller coaster ride for me.
Me too. Also March. gonk I'm sorry for disappearing like I did.

Aged Newb

Hildurness
He Ate my Shorts
Hey gurl, so many things happened only in a month's span. God, February sure was a roller coaster ride for me.
Me too. Also March. gonk I'm sorry for disappearing like I did.
Postponed my review for licensure exam, it was supposed to start last month but because of some unfortunate events, I wasn't able to enroll. <//3 I will, however, try to take the exam on November, so the review will start probably around August or September. I hope you're doing well. emotion_hug

Bright Strawberry

He Ate my Shorts
Postponed my review for licensure exam, it was supposed to start last month but because of some unfortunate events, I wasn't able to enroll. <//3 I will, however, try to take the exam on November, so the review will start probably around August or September. I hope you're doing well. emotion_hug
Aww no. What happened? sad I hope it works out somehow.

It's a bad time for me. Really bad. It's all just kinda falling apart, honestly.

Aged Newb

Hildurness
He Ate my Shorts
Aww no. What happened? sad I hope it works out somehow.

It's a bad time for me. Really bad. It's all just kinda falling apart, honestly.

Grandma died, I was the one taking care of her when she was hospitalized. So all her kids, including my mom went home; they are all overseas. It was devastating and really unexpected, nobody was prepared. emo For me it was mixed feeling of deep sadness at overjoy because I saw my mom again after like 8 years, so that's how my February was.

Oh God, I wish I could do something. School-related?

Aged Newb

Bright Strawberry

He Ate my Shorts
Grandma died, I was the one taking care of her when she was hospitalized. So all her kids, including my mom went home; they are all overseas. It was devastating and really unexpected, nobody was prepared. emo For me it was mixed feeling of deep sadness at overjoy because I saw my mom again after like 8 years, so that's how my February was.

Oh God, I wish I could do something. School-related?
Oh no, I'm so sorry. *hugs* What an emotional rollercoaster that must have been. Why were you and your mother apart for so long?

Not really school related. Everything related. I mean it when I say it's *all* falling apart. Trying to keep things together but doing very poorly. Don't know what I'm going to do.

Aged Newb

Hildurness
Oh no, I'm so sorry. *hugs* What an emotional rollercoaster that must have been. Why were you and your mother apart for so long?

Not really school related. Everything related. I mean it when I say it's *all* falling apart. Trying to keep things together but doing very poorly. Don't know what I'm going to do.

She has to work abroad, and when she left she's still doesn't have a working visa, and usually it takes a long long time to be a legal worker in there, but now she's an American citizen and she's currently in Texas, my aunts and uncle are also in the US. It was really a rollercoaster ride for me, but I'm okay now. ^__^;;

I'll do anything to cheer you up! We really have those days where everything's a mess. emotion_facepalm
Is everything getting better as you're replying to this?

Aged Newb

Bright Strawberry

He Ate my Shorts
She has to work abroad, and when she left she's still doesn't have a working visa, and usually it takes a long long time to be a legal worker in there, but now she's an American citizen and she's currently in Texas, my aunts and uncle are also in the US. It was really a rollercoaster ride for me, but I'm okay now. ^__^;;

I'll do anything to cheer you up! We really have those days where everything's a mess. emotion_facepalm
Is everything getting better as you're replying to this?
Jeez, I can't even imagine. gonk Do you ever plan on visiting them out there? Who knows, maybe I'll be in Texas in a year's time. I'm glad you're okay, though - very glad.

I really appreciate it, and the gift. I can't remember how long it's been since I started hanging out here but even though we don't talk every day, you and Hanny have always been around for me and never judged me harshly or anything, and that means a lot. Things haven't really gotten better, but not really gotten worse either. It's just different, and uncertain. I have no idea what the future holds for me, and I'm not used to that kind of uncertainty.

Bright Strawberry

Aged Newb

Hildurness
Jeez, I can't even imagine. gonk Do you ever plan on visiting them out there? Who knows, maybe I'll be in Texas in a year's time. I'm glad you're okay, though - very glad.

I really appreciate it, and the gift. I can't remember how long it's been since I started hanging out here but even though we don't talk every day, you and Hanny have always been around for me and never judged me harshly or anything, and that means a lot. Things haven't really gotten better, but not really gotten worse either. It's just different, and uncertain. I have no idea what the future holds for me, and I'm not used to that kind of uncertainty.

The thing is, it's hard to get a US visa here, plus, the plane ticket is really expensive. I might be able to visit them but not now, it's impossible. xP My little brother though might be able to visit my mom next year since he's underage and my mom could just request him to visit. She's already preparing my lil bro's documents so there won't be much of a hassle by next year. Thank you! Everything's been well since March, except that my little brother just got measles last week, but he's getting better.

I don't go online often here now, I got more students so it means more time for me to work and have class, that's why I couldn't reply to you fast. Ofcourse we'll do that, we've been friends for I guess more than a year already, yeah we may not talk often but I guess it's more on quality than quantity. * v * You can start planning again basing on your situation now since you're always thinking ahead, the one that you're experiencing now surely isn't your cup of tea but you can always do something about it to make it less worse. Future will always be a surprise.

Bright Strawberry

He Ate my Shorts
The thing is, it's hard to get a US visa here, plus, the plane ticket is really expensive. I might be able to visit them but not now, it's impossible. xP My little brother though might be able to visit my mom next year since he's underage and my mom could just request him to visit. She's already preparing my lil bro's documents so there won't be much of a hassle by next year. Thank you! Everything's been well since March, except that my little brother just got measles last week, but he's getting better.

I don't go online often here now, I got more students so it means more time for me to work and have class, that's why I couldn't reply to you fast. Ofcourse we'll do that, we've been friends for I guess more than a year already, yeah we may not talk often but I guess it's more on quality than quantity. * v * You can start planning again basing on your situation now since you're always thinking ahead, the one that you're experiencing now surely isn't your cup of tea but you can always do something about it to make it less worse. Future will always be a surprise.
You don't need a visa to simply visit, just a passport. Most countries allow you to stay for a while without a visa. It's only long duration stays (months or years) that require it. But yeah, I know the plane tickets are crazy expensive. gonk Which is a shame because I want to visit *your* part of the world some day. I hope your brother gets better soon - I've heard about the big measles outbreak. Vaccinations are important!

I've had a little more time for Gaia. Spent a lot of time in tektek the other day and didn't come up with anything good (just what I had before now), but might tinker with it some more today. But I prefer to be busy. The problem is that there's not a whole lot I can do right now except pass the time. Gives me too much time to think. gonk We've been talking since early 2012, by the way. Feels like so much longer, though!

Bright Strawberry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas