I don't care. I'mma just bump! 0.26744186046512 26.7% [ 46 ]
I'll suggest somefin' coz I'm a genius bby~~ 0.13953488372093 14.0% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 172 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 508 509 510 > >> >>> »|

Aged Newb

User Image
HannywilleatyourShorts

User Image

Hi there! Good day to you! Welcome to "Hanny will eat your Shorts", a joint quest thread.
Our title is a little bit silly, -gigglesnort- We can't think of a super ossum title so
we just combined our names just like that! We love to chat, and we're almost online everyday
eventhough we both have work. So feel free to scan through our quest thread and I hope
you'll have a great time staying here.(That is if you like it, I really hope you do) :3

Please be gentle because we're not really good at this. xD
But this thread will continue to improve. I promise you that! * v *

Opening Page||Announcements||Rules||About us||Quests||Donations||Contest||Arts||White/Blacklists||Banner||

Aged Newb

User Image
HannywilleatyourShorts

03/20/2012: (PH time) Thread is under construction.
03/22/2012: (PH time) Thread is finally open! YAYSSSS!
03/24/2012: (PH time) Reached 1oo,ooo from Donators! Thank you! <3
03/25/2012: (PH time) people liked your forum post "ℋanny will eat your SHORTS [a joint quest thread] c h a t? ---YAYS 10/10 [<3]
03/29/2012: (PH time) New EI came out. Modus Operandi! -adds up to Shorts' quest-
04/09/2012: (PH time) Shorts opened a temp art shop! Hope it'll end up as a perma shop. <3
04/03/2012: (PH time) Shorts updated her quest.
06/05/2012: (PH time) More EIs added, so it means more items to quest. Hanny also updated her quest. @____@

11/27/2012:Happy Birthday Hanny!
12/21/2012: (PH time) Updated He ate my Shorts' quest: added Rapid EIs.
02/06/2013: (PH time) Sizzling hot Shorts' art shop is now open! click to visit. <3
03/06/2013: (PH time) Quests updated
09/24/2013: (PH time) Quests updated; got Threadmaster achievement from this thread. Thanks for the <3
03/03/2014: (PH time) Just came back from a 3-month hiatus, and man was I shocked on the inflation x'D

Opening Page||Announcements||Rules||About us||Quests||Donations||Contest||Arts||White/Blacklists||Banner||

Aged Newb

User Image
HannywilleatyourShorts

₁ Please follow ToS.
₂ Bumping is very much allowed.
₃ Advertising your thread via post is not allowed, please do PM Han Hyun or He ate my Shorts if you want to affiliate.
₄ Drama is okay, but too much of it is not allowed in here.
₅ Hanny and me can change the rules anytime.
₆ Correct us if you see an error or 2 on our first page.
₇ Have fun!
₈ If you would like to know more about how gifts/trades/donations would be, just proceed to Donations section for more information.
₉ Don't steal anything from our page! D8<

Fashionable Entrepreneur

21,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
HannywilleatyourShorts

User Image

ღ♛ღ Hi! Im Han Hyun but preferred for be called "Hanny", I got the name from my Date of Birth (that is 11-27) but im 100% azn. Been pestering gaia since 2007 and still counting .My mood swings evertime so watch out. I enjoy talking to people with sense of humor and funny to talk with, does enjoy GIFTS and ARTS (to an extent),likes spending time on gaia and also enjoys sweets.I treasure my friends here and simply cant leave them and do her very best to help them out coz they mean a lot to me. Simply lieks to sing and a music whore, any genre will do. Hanny is active player of ZOMG and I'm currently single [hell yea! ] xDD. Hanny does not tolerate begging, trolling, and liars so deal with it.I am me, ktnxbai ღ♛ღ

ⒽⒶⓃⓃⓎ ⒶⓉⒺ ⓂⓎ ⓈⒽⓄⓇⓉⓈ

User Image

ღ♛ღ Hello! How are you? I am Shorts, 21 years old, going 22 on May, and asian.I've been on gaia for more than 5 years. My original account was banned because someone used it for hacking so it was impossible for me retrieve it, I couldn't quit because of my friends here, they are just simply insane! <333333 I love talking,though sometimes I talk random stuffs, because that is just me, I am weird! I am into photography, but I don't want to take it seriously, it's just my hobbie. I am also into art, I LOVE ARTS! My hands itch when I haven't drawn anything for a day or 2.I like to doodle, they are so cuteeeee. One thing that I really really want to do: BUNGEE jumping! You could read a lot of things about me on my profile. I love random comments too! <3 -gigglesnort-ღ♛ღ

Opening Page||Announcements||Rules||Aboutus||Quests||Donations||Contest||Arts||White/Blacklists||Banner||

Fashionable Entrepreneur

21,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

User Image
HannywilleatyourShorts

Heya lovies! So let's go directly to the point why we have this Quest Thread shall we?Since recently i got my NM SCARFU -noms on it- ,i decided to start the next one which is the Golden Laurels. I'm planning to get my Dream Avi so i choose to quest for the items one by one. Hanny is trying her best to save for it by making profits on bundles and REI's [profit profit profit] and also with the help of you guys! Thank you so much!

Shining Shimmering Golden Laurels Quest

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ღ♛ღ Side Questღ♛ღ

So here's the Avi itself: -drum rolls- xDD

Already have:

-Kiki kitty
-WInged Anklets
-Little Lucie
-Sassy Bass

►►Send it directly to Hanny for the Side Quest ◄◄

Opening Page||Announcements||Rules||Aboutus||Quests||Donations||Contest||Arts||White/Blacklists||Banner||

Aged Newb

User Image
HannywilleatyourShorts

➘ Atlast, after I finally bought an Angelic Scarf--which I'd been questing for almost 4 years--I want to move on to my next quest, which I've been questing for 3 years and counting. xD
ALL EVOLVING ITEMS!
I really find evolving items pretttyyy~
When it first came out years ago, I was really bedazzled. Like literally. D'8
So I thought, -I gotta have 'em all!-
And alas, here I am. It's a very long quest. But I'm also trying my best to buy them.
So please help me out. Thank you so much! ↫

These are the list of regular evolving items I'm questing:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Rapid evolving items I'm questing:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Evolving items I already have:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Aged Newb

User Image
HannywilleatyourShorts

How things would be in this section:

When it comes to trading gold & gifts:
Please send it to c r e a m m e e.
User Image

She's my mule. We will be dividing the golds equally, but when it comes to gifts, please do specify on who you will give it to. Thankies! :3

OH SO LOVELY PEOPLE. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

⊙___________⊙

Quote of the Day ----41,ooo
simi_tutu ----The Watchmaker 3rd gen. & 4o,ooo
Beeyunx ----3o,ooo
PotentiallyAngryVegtables ----2oo,ooo
LavendeI ----Gold Heart Hairpin, Green Handcrafted Flower Hairpin, Warm Starter Windblown Coat, Ricky's Bloody Bandage, Lord Wilhelm, Rose throne, Hawkin's treasure, Brown Mail Carrier's Shorts, Speedy Green Roller Skates, Brown Leather SP Work Boots, Daisy Sandals, Green Velcro Sandals, The Troll, Momotaro no uta, Pistolera, Bullet Belts, Go green Mood Bubble, Yellow, Green, Blue Hibiscus Halter Dress, Teal Honeymoon Camisole, Green GBI agent skirt, Kachine Clown Body Paint, Bloody Bunny Slippers
Anonymous ----Alruna's Rose 14th gen.
TheLastMimzzy ----Rhinestone Flip-flops, Mimzy, Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter's Hat, Skintimate Fruit Foam Fascinator, Green Octopus (on my head), Nicolae's Underwear
random_nerb ----The Experiment 6th gen.
The Scythian/Hilduurness ----42o,ooo
zombeaf ---1oo,ooo
Post Apocalypse Punk --1o,ooo
anjhae_xorldane --1oo,ooo
Evelin333 --Bunnihilation
OMG ITS JINX --Ty.Go.li Embryonic Vial
Gildarts CIive --Le Carousel & Sassy Bass
Pfefferminze --5o,ooo & Enchanted Wooden Trunk
Anonymous --Yemaya's Pearl 4th gen.
Anonymous --Time lapse gala
Evelin333 --Reve Rouille 1st gen. (sold to Shorts for 3oo,ooo)
Pfefferminze --2,ooo,ooo
Duck Ponds --2o,ooo, Lavender Floral Apron, 10th Anniversary Freshly Fished Sushi, Royal Plum Obi, Hatafowl, 10th Anniversary zOMG! Ring, 10th Anniversary B.O.O Skin, Astra-65: 10th Anniversary Unending Lament
Innocent Roses --Fremere's Guard
The Soulless Puppet --2,ooo,ooo

⊙___________⊙

Fashionable Entrepreneur

21,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
HannywilleatyourShorts

ღ♛ღRULES:ღ♛ღ

Rules are somewhat strict, but for a good reason.
Please remember to follow these rules:

1 ☆ Label your bumps! If you do not label them, we will not count it!
2 ☆ Please try to keep your bumps to a minimum when there are people having a conversation.
3 ☆ Please try to talk some, it shows you aren't simply hitting and running / here just for the money.
4 ☆ talking does not count as bumping, sorry but it's completely separate.

»» First person to finish 200 bumps will give you a slot to shorts' freeb giveaway, you can choose freely if it'll be a blinkie avatar or a blinkie name.

Aged Newb

User Image
HannywilleatyourShorts

►►►SHORTS' Freeb Giveaway!◄◄◄

User Image User Image

Want one? Read this part.
♪♫♬ Participate on our Contest! I always volunteer to give away my art for the winner! ♪♫♬
♪♫♬ Hang out here. Make me remember your username and your pixels. Then you will surely have a big chance to be picked. ♪♫♬
♪♫♬ Post/Say something that'll make me insanely happy! Please....don't....strip.... D8< ♪♫♬
♪♫♬ Have an interesting outfit, like cute ones, catchy, anything! As long as I can draw it, it's fine! ♪♫♬
♪♫♬ Donators can also ask me to make something anytime, as long as I'm not busy. :3 ♪♫♬

Fashionable Entrepreneur

21,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
HannywilleatyourShorts

Don't mess with them, or you'll mess with us. -RAAWWRRR-

☑☑☑ simi_tutu

☑☑☑ The Scythian

☑☑☑ Quote of the day

☑☑☑ Elysiant

☑☑☑ Cescesar

User Image
HannywilleatyourShorts

Guys, let's keep this clean, okay?

☒☒☒___________________

☒☒☒___________________

☒☒☒___________________

Fashionable Entrepreneur

21,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
HannywilleatyourShorts

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/HannywilleatyourShorts][img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd246/angheli_2007/Quest/Banner.gif[/img][/url]

╰☆╮LINKS OUT╰☆╮

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Aged Newb

HE ATE MY SHORTS IS CURRENTLY HOOKED TO...

ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-nana ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-nana
banana-ah-ah (ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-nana) potato-na-ah-ah (ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-nana) banana-ah-ah (ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-nana)
togari noh pocato-li kani malo mani kano chi ka-baba, ba-ba-nana
yoh plano boo la planonoh too ma bana-na la-ka moobi talamoo
ba-na-na ba-ba (ba-ba-ba-ba-banana) POH-TAAA-TOH-OH-OH (ba-ba-ba-ba-banana)
togari noh pocato li kani malo mani kano chi ka-ba-ba, ba-ba-naNAAAHHHH!!!

Fashionable Entrepreneur

21,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
What Hanny feels at the moment...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers