• Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Crack Shot 50
Shiblets
Fanin

It's so...Cozy xP

Indeed I am!

Yes, you can do whatever you want in your thread, because you're the boss. razz

Then usual instruction that I see work well for this achievement is just to tell people to keep the <3 and </3 even.

You don't have to change your instruction again later.

Anyhow, it's just a suggestion. Remember you're the boss here. razz

Fiore Eterno's Waifu

Shiblets

I guess so!
Yes, that was really disturbing... Their blood effects were weird too.

Glad to hear that!

And thanks xD
Yes they are.

After all that work to get my headache gone I'm tired now. xD

Are you a chef or do you just like garnishing your food? Weird question I know but your food looks good!

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Fanin
Shiblets
Fanin

It's so...Cozy xP

Indeed I am!

Yes, you can do whatever you want in your thread, because you're the boss. razz

Then usual instruction that I see work well for this achievement is just to tell people to keep the <3 and </3 even.

You don't have to change your instruction again later.

Anyhow, it's just a suggestion. Remember you're the boss here. razz

-Twirls-

Hmm, I could, but... I figure once I get the achievement I will disable that function.. Cause I think you are allowed to do that now, right? Basically, I don't see why I'd need heart up if it is just for an achievement. ^^;;.... Other than people think they look bad.

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Cafe Amour
Yes they are.

After all that work to get my headache gone I'm tired now. xD

Are you a chef or do you just like garnishing your food? Weird question I know but your food looks good!

xDD .. I'm getting tired too... But.... My spring break is flying away from me so I stay up late now crying

Nah, I just like to make my food look pretty when I take pictures of it!
I've gotten more into cooking though, and since I live in a dorm during the semester I've experimented more with different kinds of foods, but, I'm not a chef!

Fiore Eterno's Waifu

Shiblets

xDD .. I'm getting tired too... But.... My spring break is flying away from me so I stay up late now crying

Nah, I just like to make my food look pretty when I take pictures of it!
I've gotten more into cooking though, and since I live in a dorm during the semester I've experimented more with different kinds of foods, but, I'm not a chef!
I usually stay up late but lately I can't seem to stay awake past 7 or 8 at all. Tonight is the longest I've stayed up in a while. I wake up early now though so at least I'm on a good schedule.

Oh, I'm sorry. I just assumed that you were at a culinary college by the way you garnish your food. xD

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Cafe Amour
I usually stay up late but lately I can't seem to stay awake past 7 or 8 at all. Tonight is the longest I've stayed up in a while. I wake up early now though so at least I'm on a good schedule.

Oh, I'm sorry. I just assumed that you were at a culinary college by the way you garnish your food. xD

Oh wow! that's pretty early now then.
I've been an early bird most my life, college is slowly tweaking that though.
I used to get up around 6-7 naturally, now I want to sleep till 8. so far this break the latest I've slept to in 9am.....Then again a lot of people still consider that early sweatdrop

mrgreen nope. But now I feel awesome xD
I'm currently on a music major track.

Fiore Eterno's Waifu

Shiblets
When I stay up late I sometimes don't wake up until 12 pm. Now I sleep early and wake up at times like 3 am, 5am, and 8 am. xD

I guess I notice stuff like that because I've been interested in culinary arts for a long time now.
Music is a good thing to go into. c: Do you enjoy it?

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Cafe Amour
Shiblets
When I stay up late I sometimes don't wake up until 12 pm. Now I sleep early and wake up at times like 3 am, 5am, and 8 am. xD

I guess I notice stuff like that because I've been interested in culinary arts for a long time now.
Music is a good thing to go into. c: Do you enjoy it?

Oh wow! lol
..I think 10am is the latest I have ever slept in my life.
5am is about the latest I've ever stayed awake though xP

Ah, cool! I think cooking is fun, I REALLY want to learn how to make cute pastries and cakes though, I love looking at them in stores and it sounds like they would be so fun to make.
Well, somewhat. I wanted to do art or photography, my mom refused, so music it was. I love to sing, but, Idk... I'm not a hugley motivated person when it comes to real life =
At least theory is not killing me, I have to retake it because this school teachers a lot more strictly than my JC .. And I'm actually understanding it finally!

Perfect Gaian

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Crack Shot 50
Shiblets

Hmm, I could, but... I figure once I get the achievement I will disable that function.. Cause I think you are allowed to do that now, right? Basically, I don't see why I'd need heart up if it is just for an achievement. ^^;;.... Other than people think they look bad.

But to first get the Heated achievement you need 50 <3 and 50 </3
Disable the votes? You can delete the poll, but not the votes.

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Fanin
Shiblets

REALLY? ....Bullox.. Alrighty then! Thanks for that info, I will edit the front page.

I recalled a dev alert that mentioned the heart thing could be disabled... maybe I'm making things up.

Oh my... Someone was doing a trade giveaway before they left gaia
User Image

Maybe I should make them my first donor.. That was a really nice surprise.

Perfect Gaian

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Crack Shot 50
Shiblets
Fanin
Shiblets

REALLY? ....Bullox.. Alrighty then! Thanks for that info, I will edit the front page.

I recalled a dev alert that mentioned the heart thing could be disabled... maybe I'm making things up.

Oh my... Someone was doing a trade giveaway before they left gaia
User Image

Maybe I should make them my first donor.. That was a really nice surprise.

Yep, that's how you get Heated. Having at least 100 votes, and the result as close to 0 as possible.

I don't see an option for that. So I assumed it's not possible to disable it yet.

Nice trade! That's a good start for your new quest. smile
A pleasant surprise indeed. 3nodding

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Fanin

Yep, that's how you get Heated. Having at least 100 votes, and the result as close to 0 as possible.

I don't see an option for that. So I assumed it's not possible to disable it yet.

Nice trade! That's a good start for your new quest. smile
A pleasant surprise indeed. 3nodding

Alrighty~ heh.
Still seems weird you'd need <3's, but I believe you.

Yeah! Especially since I already own the two most expensive in this trade, so that makes it easier for me to part with them ^^;;
I wasn't expecting to get anything of value, she literally was just giving people the first thing that showed up in her inventory, the last person got all her gold.

Fiore Eterno's Waifu

Shiblets
One time I stayed up for three days but I can't do that anymore though. The latest I can stay up is about 10 am, sometimes.

Baking and Pastry Arts are something I wanna do! I was thinking about doing it as a career but then I talked to my boyfriend about it and he said I'd do really good doing something into computers so I eventually wanna do that and maybe do baking and pastries on the side? It could work~
I love photography... or at least enjoy looking at it. I'm not a good singer or music would be nice. Maybe you will like it more the more you do it. c:

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Cafe Amour
Shiblets
One time I stayed up for three days but I can't do that anymore though. The latest I can stay up is about 10 am, sometimes.

Baking and Pastry Arts are something I wanna do! I was thinking about doing it as a career but then I talked to my boyfriend about it and he said I'd do really good doing something into computers so I eventually wanna do that and maybe do baking and pastries on the side? It could work~
I love photography... or at least enjoy looking at it. I'm not a good singer or music would be nice. Maybe you will like it more the more you do it. c:

Whoa O_O ... I could never do that. I require sleep to manage xD

Awesome!
What kind of computer stuff?
I thought Graphic design, or something in the digital art field would have been fun.
Heh, I see! I'm hoping so.. Cause right now its still... classes. Idk, Opera isn't that exciting to me to perform... Even though I think it would be awesome to be in an operatic metal band, right now it's just meh.

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

HOLY MOLY those are expensive. o.o;
You can do it though~! I KNOW YOU CAN.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items