Perfect Gaian

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Crack Shot 50
Shiblets
Fanin
Shiblets

Livin' in the wild problems--Though humans at night are just as scary...

That's true. whether in the cities or countryside, they have their own scary things.

Yay world.....

Sorry, heh... trying to get out of a bad mood.

It's alright. Hope you feel better. neutral

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Voka
Shiblets
Hehe, a lil bit xD. But I like that you’re not afraid to speak your mind, so its ok xD;
Dunno… Then he asked ME why I was being like “this” = pissed off. And I told him because he didn’t have to say that and he had the audacity to justify it by saying “I’m preparing you for the real world. I’m sure your mom is like that” .. My mom doesn’t cuss at me for now reason -_-.. And I’m sorry, It’s not my “FAMILIES” right to cuss at me to prove anything. My friends have never cussed at me -_- .. jackass… I’m so pissed off…… But I made the bread, and he borrowed measuring spoons from neighbors..and brought their dog over…it was cute… and I wanted to hang with it but I needed to finish making the batter and it started eating stuff it shouldn’t off the floor………….
xDD I’ve never made it before, but zucchini is one of my favorite veggies, I’m pretty sure I’ve had the bread before, dunno. We’ll see how it turns off… I’m hot…

Yeah, sorry about that =
I may be able to try on a different web browser, but yeah, feel free to use the mule!!
Yeah, it does seem like a rip off of alchemy.
It’d be fun if it was gold based and not GC based,… defeats the purpose.

I'm just not shy about much anymore. I used to be horribly, but now I just don't care.
Yeah, I think it was really uncalled for, and as your parent, he should know better.
The real world is kinda harsh, and its good to be prepared, but I think he's way over the line.
Yay bread! And dog. I really miss Ernie right now and our neighbor's dog is no replacement.
She's a big fat chihuahua mix of some sort and she's evil. XD The cat is cute tho. Very pretty and fluffy.
My aunt makes a zucchini cake and its the best thing ever. Its chocolate and super moist.

Its okay. Not your fault, Gaia just sucks. XD And I got everything I need anyway.
I did use it, and it worked! Somehow I didn't think of that, so thanks!
Yeah, I think so too. And it costs a fortune too and is just stupid.

Me, I’m too shy about most things. As I finally have female friends again they DEFINITELY help me feel more comfortable about certain things, but others I’m just not over yet xD; … And they don’t help at all.. I usually have to run away to my room sometimes D; …
Yeah…… I mean. I almost didn’t even come here because of the BS he pulled. And then my mom…and I was just kinda dead about it… I literally just don’t know how to feel about anything anymore.. I hate not trusting people I am supposed to love… I don’t know what to do, and it really tears me up.
He is, I’m not dumb, I know there are awful people out there, and I know that I do have to deal with them at some point, but I’ve lived 21 years, and I know that you get to chose who you are friends with .. And I know that I would never choose friends who would treat me terribly.. So he isn’t preparing me for anything, just furthering my dislike of him…. And I hate it… Because all other times my dad is one of the coolest people I know.. and it just hurts that he can be so two sided…… Ahg.. sorry to bring all this up again.
It’s almost done!!!!!! I’ll post a pic of the bread and the dog late XD. Aww =[ .. I miss Kuma.. lol. And I’ve only been away from him for 4 days xD;;.
LOL!! Nice ^__^
Mmmmmm.. My aunt was going to give us a chocolate recipe, but we wanted normal first.

It is starting to a lot, yes. Ok, good!
Oh, yay, I’m glad it worked for you! No problem ^_^
Yeah =[

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Fanin
Shiblets
Fanin
Shiblets

Livin' in the wild problems--Though humans at night are just as scary...

That's true. whether in the cities or countryside, they have their own scary things.

Yay world.....

Sorry, heh... trying to get out of a bad mood.

It's alright. Hope you feel better. neutral

Thanks. Gettin' there ^__^

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

Shiblets
Me, I’m too shy about most things. As I finally have female friends again they DEFINITELY help me feel more comfortable about certain things, but others I’m just not over yet xD; … And they don’t help at all.. I usually have to run away to my room sometimes D; …
Yeah…… I mean. I almost didn’t even come here because of the BS he pulled. And then my mom…and I was just kinda dead about it… I literally just don’t know how to feel about anything anymore.. I hate not trusting people I am supposed to love… I don’t know what to do, and it really tears me up.
He is, I’m not dumb, I know there are awful people out there, and I know that I do have to deal with them at some point, but I’ve lived 21 years, and I know that you get to chose who you are friends with .. And I know that I would never choose friends who would treat me terribly.. So he isn’t preparing me for anything, just furthering my dislike of him…. And I hate it… Because all other times my dad is one of the coolest people I know.. and it just hurts that he can be so two sided…… Ahg.. sorry to bring all this up again.
It’s almost done!!!!!! I’ll post a pic of the bread and the dog late XD. Aww =[ .. I miss Kuma.. lol. And I’ve only been away from him for 4 days xD;;.
LOL!! Nice ^__^
Mmmmmm.. My aunt was going to give us a chocolate recipe, but we wanted normal first.

It is starting to a lot, yes. Ok, good!
Oh, yay, I’m glad it worked for you! No problem ^_^
Yeah =[

I used to bee too shy to talk to anyone ever. My brother helped a lot tho, by going out of his way to embarrass me constantly. XD I hated it at the time, but I'm thankful for it now.
Aw, that's no good. School's not exactly home, but you live there most the year and you should be able to feel comfortable at home.
I can understand that. I never really learned to get close to people tho so I was always pretty good at hating everyone. sweatdrop
And he really isn't helping. The people you choose should be good to you, and for the most part random people aren't horrible, and if they are you can usually just walk away.
Yay! I'm excited to see both. XD And I really want some bread now too, even tho I've been eating all day.

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Voka

Ah, I see. Haha xDD what a nice brother xP
Nah, haha.. Those convos don’t happen too often though. I can handle the crude joking xP .. But this one girl visited once and started describing things shed done and I just straight up went to my room. I have no desire to hear that stuff…… Most the time I’m ok though, it’s just the cussing and the mess that is not fun.
Ahh =[
Exactly… For a guy who likes to preach about love.. He sure wants to try and make me hate people…

Here they are!!
User Image
User Image
To me it is ugly cute, seems to be part Chihuahua as well xP .. it was REALLY soft.. and SO mellow… I wish we had it longer, but I didn’t want it to eat something it shouldn’t..
xDD.. I’m surprised at how easy it was to make o-o. Idk what it tastes like yet though. so much sugar though x_x

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

Shiblets
Ah, I see. Haha xDD what a nice brother xP
Nah, haha.. Those convos don’t happen too often though. I can handle the crude joking xP .. But this one girl visited once and started describing things shed done and I just straight up went to my room. I have no desire to hear that stuff…… Most the time I’m ok though, it’s just the cussing and the mess that is not fun.
Ahh =[
Exactly… For a guy who likes to preach about love.. He sure wants to try and make me hate people…

Here they are!!
User Image
User Image
To me it is ugly cute, seems to be part Chihuahua as well xP .. it was REALLY soft.. and SO mellow… I wish we had it longer, but I didn’t want it to eat something it shouldn’t..
xDD.. I’m surprised at how easy it was to make o-o. Idk what it tastes like yet though. so much sugar though x_x

Haha, yeah, he's completely evil. XD We used to beat the crap out of each other constantly.
Yeah, crude jokes are fine. I just don't like in depth conversations about stuff like that.
That sounds gross, I don't think I would have hung around to listen to her either.
The first time I went out of town to meet my bf's family and friends we met one of his female friends and the first thing she ever says to me is to tell me all about these guys she slept with at a party the night before. She was trying to impress me or something but I thought she was completely disgusting and I won't talk to her again, she's nasty.
My dad almost never talked to either me or my mom as I was growing up, and when he did it was usually to say something crazy. -.-

Ooh, the bread looks so good. And that dog is really weird looking. XD He is kinda cute, but mostly weird.
I know I've made it, but its been so long I don't even remember how now.

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Voka, I will reply later today... I just woke up and ....functions are running low XD...Hmm.. coffee...I just want more sleep.

Had such a weird dream

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Voka

LOL.. wow xD;
Jokes are fun, most the time xD. Yeaaaah >.< same..
Yeah, it was really disturbing to me sweatdrop … My other roommate apologized to me after she left— the other roommate was all excited to hear everything she had to say though gonk .. I hate when I’m stuck in a car with them and they start talking about that stuff though…I DON’T WANT TO HEAR IT, I find certain aspects of that realm still really disgusting.
Yeah… I mean, to each their own, but not everyones gonna think you’re cool just cause you get around sweatdrop .. eesh.
Aw =(

Thanks! He was weird looking XD .. I have never met a little dog that was that mellow before though—though he was a little scared.
Well, I’d be happy to share the recipe we used if you’d like it.. It was almost too easy.

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

Shiblets
LOL.. wow xD;
Jokes are fun, most the time xD. Yeaaaah >.< same..
Yeah, it was really disturbing to me sweatdrop … My other roommate apologized to me after she left— the other roommate was all excited to hear everything she had to say though gonk .. I hate when I’m stuck in a car with them and they start talking about that stuff though…I DON’T WANT TO HEAR IT, I find certain aspects of that realm still really disgusting.
Yeah… I mean, to each their own, but not everyones gonna think you’re cool just cause you get around sweatdrop .. eesh.
Aw =(

Thanks! He was weird looking XD .. I have never met a little dog that was that mellow before though—though he was a little scared.
Well, I’d be happy to share the recipe we used if you’d like it.. It was almost too easy.

Yeah, and depending on who says it, makes me a whole lot more likely to tolerate it.
That's so weird. Hearing other people's personal info is just strange to me.
Hehehe, it is kinda disgusting. XD And something about hearing too much details involving people you know makes it even worse.
Yeah, I'm not sure why that's supposed to be cool. Its not like its difficult to get guys to have sex. -.-

They are really high strung, usually. I can't think of a little dog that isn't a total spazz.
Nah. I don't have an oven anyway. .__. I really want to make a pumpkin cake.

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
I almost just died.. I could just about KILL GOOGLE! ...Someone wanted to add me to Google+ ..so I said sure, because google automatically made all youtube people have one.
So I was checking out what my profile looked like and I hit photos.......It connected to my blog from Penland which has photos of me. I was SO MAD! .... I don't know how long that has been connected and who saw it crying ..... I doubt anyone cares...but I do...

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Voka

Yeah.
Certain kinds of personal information, yes…
-nod- x_x.. Just….uhg… Especially since my one roommate knows I’m not comfortable with that subject in all aspects..
Ahaha… I’m sorry XDD

Yeah XD they’re usually pretty hyper. Or just think they own the world.
Aw =( ..

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

Shiblets
Yeah.
Certain kinds of personal information, yes…
-nod- x_x.. Just….uhg… Especially since my one roommate knows I’m not comfortable with that subject in all aspects..
Ahaha… I’m sorry XDD

Yeah XD they’re usually pretty hyper. Or just think they own the world.
Aw =( ..

You'd think they could take that into consideration, tho I guess people don't always think before they talk, I know I don't. sweatdrop

Yeah, I don't get that, and its so annoying. I could never have a little dog because it would drive me nuts.
And I just like big dogs, they're fun. Ernie is the smallest dog I ever had. Tho I guess he's pretty wild too. XD
But he's fun and not all tiny. And I can still wrestle and bite him! >3

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Voka

You'd think they could take that into consideration, tho I guess people don't always think before they talk, I know I don't. sweatdrop

Yeah, I don't get that, and its so annoying. I could never have a little dog because it would drive me nuts.
And I just like big dogs, they're fun. Ernie is the smallest dog I ever had. Tho I guess he's pretty wild too. XD
But he's fun and not all tiny. And I can still wrestle and bite him! >3

Ah.. my roommate knows. But I guess one day she chose to disregard... Oh well, it's not going to kill me to know things, I just found it gross and I didn't need to know it.

Yeah.
xDD I think they would drive me nuts if they were a barker... Kumas barking can be annoying. But when Buddy barks at me it irritates me SO MUCH. Because his bark really hurts my ears >_<
I love big dogs too though!!! There are a few small dog breeds I find adorable though, and kinda cool. Like Jack Russells, and Dachshunds (also kinda want a Scottie dog xP)
Hehe nice!! Buddy would love to be like that I think, but he's always been a REALLY sensitive dog, any wrong touch and he whines.

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Alright, tomorrow my dad says is a day all about me... xP;;;; .... We are supposed to get up early to go to an outlet so I can get a new pair of Converse.

.....I want to watch more of the drama I'm addicted too...but maybe I should go to bed...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff