Welcome to Gaia! ::

My cell phone has a scoprion hanging from it

Dude, it's spelled "scorpion" 1 100.0% [ 545 ]
Total Votes:[ 545 ]

Vicious Phantom

Onyxia
I guess it's good for teaching patience?
And to appreciate nice people! 3nodding

Haha, nice. Pirate items are always cool. biggrin

Are you the anonymous donor? surprised

Yes, I'm definitely learning to be very patient. and the nice customers are definitely the things I look forward to during the day. What's even better is when you turn a jerk customer into a nice customer.

Yeah, and salacious is supposed to be a lady pirate so it kinda fits. the bunny items are slowly but surely becoming the priority though. I just can't seem to help myself when I see them.

yes. u.u I'm a terrible anon apparently. >.>
The Salacious Queen
Onyxia
I guess it's good for teaching patience?
And to appreciate nice people! 3nodding

Haha, nice. Pirate items are always cool. biggrin

Are you the anonymous donor? surprised

Yes, I'm definitely learning to be very patient. and the nice customers are definitely the things I look forward to during the day. What's even better is when you turn a jerk customer into a nice customer.

Yeah, and salacious is supposed to be a lady pirate so it kinda fits. the bunny items are slowly but surely becoming the priority though. I just can't seem to help myself when I see them.

yes. u.u I'm a terrible anon apparently. >.>

Learning patience is a good thing! Will probably make you much happier in life.
Oooh has turning jerks into nice people happened a lot?

You can get more bunny items for Easter! Maybe turn her into a bunny pirate? :S

You aren't a terrible anon...I just know that you're a generous person and you're also the only person I'm talk to right now...So these are my deduction skills!

Vicious Phantom

Onyxia
Learning patience is a good thing! Will probably make you much happier in life.
Oooh has turning jerks into nice people happened a lot?

You can get more bunny items for Easter! Maybe turn her into a bunny pirate? :S

You aren't a terrible anon...I just know that you're a generous person and you're also the only person I'm talk to right now...So these are my deduction skills!

yeah, especially since you need it to deal with many different people.
yeah it happens pretty often. usually people are being jerks because they're worried or scared so when you fix their issue then they go back to being normal and happy. some people are just jerks though.

well pikkon is the bunny obsessed one and salacious is the pirate so no need to combine the two. XD

hmmm true true. you're a regular sherlock. honestly though, being anon is nice, but having people know you did something nice is kinda nice too. I've never been able to decide which one I like better.
The Salacious Queen
yeah, especially since you need it to deal with many different people.
yeah it happens pretty often. usually people are being jerks because they're worried or scared so when you fix their issue then they go back to being normal and happy. some people are just jerks though.

well pikkon is the bunny obsessed one and salacious is the pirate so no need to combine the two. XD

hmmm true true. you're a regular sherlock. honestly though, being anon is nice, but having people know you did something nice is kinda nice too. I've never been able to decide which one I like better.

Have you ever blown up at a person or lost control?

Well, you could keep them apart...or you could...FUSE THEM! surprised

I guess both can be nice, depending on the situation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff