Welcome to Gaia! ::

just close youre eyes the sun is going down its gonna be all right i wont let you down saaaaave and sound

Genius

Genius

0-Bolin-0
just close youre eyes the sun is going down its gonna be all right i wont let you down saaaaave and sound

I'll post that AMV on the front page instead of one of the reserved place holders now. Splendid Idea.
Amonilicious
0-Bolin-0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

thanks just wanted to post that XD
Amonilicious
0-Bolin-0

I'll post that AMV on the front page instead of one of the reserved place holders now. Splendid Idea.

XD .. i love the song .. and the amv . . i still get goose bumps even though i saw it like 100 times today ? XD

Genius

0-Bolin-0
Amonilicious
0-Bolin-0

XD .. i love the song .. and the amv . . i still get goose bumps even though i saw it like 100 times today ? XD

I know right? Same here. I even put the video on youtuberepeat. We must spread its awesomeness.
Amonilicious
0-Bolin-0
Amonilicious
0-Bolin-0

I know right? Same here. I even put the video on youtuberepeat. We must spread its awesomeness.

* sneeze on you * i spread that ;'D

Genius

0-Bolin-0
Amonilicious
0-Bolin-0
Amonilicious
0-Bolin-0

Stop spreading your Germs on me. I got away from that Cold by an inch only already.
Amonilicious
0-Bolin-0
Amonilicious
0-Bolin-0
Amonilicious
0-Bolin-0

Stop spreading your Germs on me. I got away from that Cold by an inch only already.

i love you too <3
you creeper ..

Genius

0-Bolin-0
Amonilicious
0-Bolin-0
Amonilicious
0-Bolin-0

i love you too <3

User Image

Genius

0-Bolin-0
you creeper ..

What? Me? A Creeper? Impossible.

Lieutenant

28,575 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hygienic 200
Amonilicious
0-Bolin-0
Amonilicious
0-Bolin-0
Amonilicious
0-Bolin-0

i love you too <3

User Image

One of these days, I'm going to have to redraw that facepalm. It's too pixely looking.

Genius

Osgood Schlatter
Amonilicious
0-Bolin-0
Amonilicious
0-Bolin-0

i love you too <3

User Image

One of these days, I'm going to have to redraw that facepalm. It's too pixely looking.

But I love it! Its perfect in every way. <3

Lieutenant

28,575 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hygienic 200
Amonilicious
Osgood Schlatter
Amonilicious
0-Bolin-0
Amonilicious
0-Bolin-0

i love you too <3

User Image

But I love it! Its perfect in every way. <3

It's not perfect enough! emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas