Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Prophet

The Red Queen tilted her head, mild curiosity lighting dangerous eyes as she placed the tip of her finger to her lower lip. She leaned forward, as though to whisper softly. "I'm curious. What is your progress, thus far?"

Genius

Skarlis

II Korra II

I suppose, I should thank you, ... Avatar? Tell me though, why are there two of you on the lose?
Erynaes

Easily Amon returned her gaze fixing his eyes on her's from behind his mask. Without shrieking back from her dangerous glance, he observed closely as he recognized that something like a tiny spark of curiousity seemed to glim through it. I am just at the very beginning. However, as every quest it will be accomplished at the right time when you use enough patience and willpower on it, he replied calmly, folding his arms behind his back.

Genius

Genius

Genius

can you feel the love toooonight ~! hi amon how ya doing ?
you get a <3 from me how awesome is that ?
* noms sea weed noodles * well soo amon what ya doing what ya doing ? well well well ?

Genius

0-Bolin-0

I think my facial expression sums up pretty much everything I feel right now. Also, what love.
User Image
Amonilicious
0-Bolin-0

now now not to get angry or something i was just singing a song you need a little bit cheering ;'D

Genius

0-Bolin-0
Amonilicious
0-Bolin-0

now now not to get angry or something i was just singing a song you need a little bit cheering ;'D

The choice of your song was very questionable, knowing you better.
Amonilicious
0-Bolin-0
Amonilicious
0-Bolin-0

now now seriously it had nothing to do with you

Genius

0-Bolin-0

Good. That's what I call a convenient plot twist.
Amonilicious
0-Bolin-0

sooo lets talk about something

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out