Welcome to Gaia! ::

bring up mine pabulouse page

Genius

Osgood Schlatter
Amonilicious

Silly Lieutenant, stop adapting my sleeping rythm, its not healthy. You should definitly take a nap if you can, I should go to bed earlier today too. And to be honest, yes. I just logged onto one of my other accounts to find out that my Ex had logged into it and took all of its expensive items. After a freaking year. What is wrong with that person?

I'm not adopting your sleeping habits, I was actually doing homework. ;_;
You might want to change the password for every and all of your accounts and the email if you can.
Whenever, you talk about your ex, I think of Rush Hour.

That must have been a huge pile of homework you had to do there. Sucks. Hopefully your next days will be more relaxing. And I am doing that right now, just in case. .. Why do you have to think of rush hour?

HeIIhound's Husband

HeIIhound's Husband

la bump heart

Genius

AngeI kisses
Amonilicious
AngeI kisses

If it was like that I would understand it better, but actually she broke up with me and still uses every chance she can to piss me off. And true, I've been a bit late with the melon, I guess.

i am sorry that she is bieng difficult for you but just dont let her get to you - smiles - and about the melon dont worry about it it was a gift and really thank you for it its kind of you

Its okay. <3 I'm not half as angry as I was when I found out anymore, anyway. She's not worth it, and I rather spend my day relaxing and being awesome than being hurt. And you really don't have to donate a second time! Although I appreciate it of course. :c

HeIIhound's Husband

HeIIhound's Husband

Amonilicious
AngeI kisses
Amonilicious
AngeI kisses

If it was like that I would understand it better, but actually she broke up with me and still uses every chance she can to piss me off. And true, I've been a bit late with the melon, I guess.

i am sorry that she is bieng difficult for you but just dont let her get to you - smiles - and about the melon dont worry about it it was a gift and really thank you for it its kind of you

Its okay. <3 I'm not half as angry as I was when I found out anymore, anyway. She's not worth it, and I rather spend my day relaxing and being awesome than being hurt. And you really don't have to donate a second time! Although I appreciate it of course. :c

i want to accept it - smile- i dont need it

HeIIhound's Husband

Genius

AngeI kisses
Amonilicious
AngeI kisses
Amonilicious
AngeI kisses

i want to accept it - smile- i dont need it

Well, then I can't reject it. Thank you very much! You're being too kind.

Lieutenant

28,575 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hygienic 200
Amonilicious
Osgood Schlatter
Amonilicious

Silly Lieutenant, stop adapting my sleeping rythm, its not healthy. You should definitly take a nap if you can, I should go to bed earlier today too. And to be honest, yes. I just logged onto one of my other accounts to find out that my Ex had logged into it and took all of its expensive items. After a freaking year. What is wrong with that person?

I'm not adopting your sleeping habits, I was actually doing homework. ;_;
You might want to change the password for every and all of your accounts and the email if you can.
Whenever, you talk about your ex, I think of Rush Hour.

That must have been a huge pile of homework you had to do there. Sucks. Hopefully your next days will be more relaxing. And I am doing that right now, just in case. .. Why do you have to think of rush hour?

I'm sorry. It just pops in my head.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas