Welcome to Gaia! ::

Genius

AngeI kisses
really? i am glad i could been of anny help ! heart having a bad day sir ?

You were of great help actually. <3 And yeah, well my ex irl is still bugging me, even though our relationship has been over for more than a year now. Its kind of really immature.

HeIIhound's Husband

Amonilicious
AngeI kisses
really? i am glad i could been of anny help ! heart having a bad day sir ?

You were of great help actually. <3 And yeah, well my ex irl is still bugging me, even though our relationship has been over for more than a year now. Its kind of really immature.

ooh thank you - blush- .. youre ex .? ... why can't people just understand things are over ? ..

Genius

AngeI kisses
-giggles- silly no need to give me things i was just trying to help you

I think its fairer that way though. Besides I wrote in my introduction that I would do this, so its all fine. I hope you enjoy the melon. <:

HeIIhound's Husband

Amonilicious
AngeI kisses
-giggles- silly no need to give me things i was just trying to help you

I think its fairer that way though. Besides I wrote in my introduction that I would do this is, so its all fine. I hope you enjoy the melon. <:

-giggles- i like water melon yess .. thank you heart to bad the summer is over i could enjoy it more
bring up mine pabulouse page

Lieutenant

28,575 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hygienic 200
Amonilicious

Silly Lieutenant, stop adapting my sleeping rythm, its not healthy. You should definitly take a nap if you can, I should go to bed earlier today too. And to be honest, yes. I just logged onto one of my other accounts to find out that my Ex had logged into it and took all of its expensive items. After a freaking year. What is wrong with that person?

I'm not adopting your sleeping habits, I was actually doing homework. ;_;
You might want to change the password for every and all of your accounts and the email if you can.
Whenever, you talk about your ex, I think of Rush Hour.

HeIIhound's Husband

Osgood Schlatter
Amonilicious

Silly Lieutenant, stop adapting my sleeping rythm, its not healthy. You should definitly take a nap if you can, I should go to bed earlier today too. And to be honest, yes. I just logged onto one of my other accounts to find out that my Ex had logged into it and took all of its expensive items. After a freaking year. What is wrong with that person?

I'm not adopting your sleeping habits, I was actually doing homework. ;_;
You might want to change the password for every and all of your accounts and the email if you can.
Whenever, you talk about your ex, I think of Rush Hour.

oh my is she hacking youre acounts ?

Genius

AngeI kisses

If it was like that I would understand it better, but actually she broke up with me and still uses every chance she can to piss me off. And true, I've been a bit late with the melon, I guess.

HeIIhound's Husband

Amonilicious
AngeI kisses

If it was like that I would understand it better, but actually she broke up with me and still uses every chance she can to piss me off. And true, I've been a bit late with the melon, I guess.

i am sorry that she is bieng difficult for you but just dont let her get to you - smiles - and about the melon dont worry about it it was a gift and really thank you for it its kind of you
bring up mine pabulouse page amon says mine spam taste almost as good as bacon ;'D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff