Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Anyone here have a functioning fish tank?

Yes! 0.36206896551724 36.2% [ 147 ]
Yes, with Prince Enkis 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
Yes, with other item droppers 0.059113300492611 5.9% [ 24 ]
No... 0.47290640394089 47.3% [ 192 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Cluttered Cat

Duchess Marie
I have several people keeping their eyes open for those butterflies, no results yet sad to say.
Yeah, I don't think I want to even bother running around Towns. :/ At least the hard expensive parts are almost done.

Amateur Visionary

koneko66
Duchess Marie
koneko66
Wonder if the Dumpster Dive will give me enough Philosophers Caches to earn a Heart Charm~ whee
What color do you need? I have plenty in stock.
Sadly it's not a color, it's the Philosophers Cache itself. If you open them now there's a very small chance you'll get a Heart Charm for GoFusion, instead of a colored cache, so I was jokingly wondering if I'll get enough Philosophers Caches from Dumpster Dive to get a Heart Charm, but people must be getting smart, 'cause all I've been getting recently are the colored caches! xd Ah well~ Such is life~ biggrin
Oh, I have opened over 4,000 of them and never seen one of those.

Amateur Visionary

OtherWorldShukumei
Duchess Marie
I have several people keeping their eyes open for those butterflies, no results yet sad to say.
Yeah, I don't think I want to even bother running around Towns. :/ At least the hard expensive parts are almost done.
I run around there once in a while; I try to keep up my stock of blue carnations.

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Duchess Marie
koneko66
Sadly it's not a color, it's the Philosophers Cache itself. If you open them now there's a very small chance you'll get a Heart Charm for GoFusion, instead of a colored cache, so I was jokingly wondering if I'll get enough Philosophers Caches from Dumpster Dive to get a Heart Charm, but people must be getting smart, 'cause all I've been getting recently are the colored caches! xd Ah well~ Such is life~ biggrin
Really??!! eek I was reading a forum dedicated to keeping track of this stuff, and they seemed to think there's roughly 1 heart for every 100 opened!! When were you opening them though? 'Cause if it's before they created GoFusion, then they rightly wouldn't exist~ wink

Amateur Visionary

koneko66
Duchess Marie
koneko66
Really??!! eek I was reading a forum dedicated to keeping track of this stuff, and they seemed to think there's roughly 1 heart for every 100 opened!! When were you opening them though? 'Cause if it's before they created GoFusion, then they rightly wouldn't exist~ wink
I did not know about that part. Yes, this was before gofusion.

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
Duchess Marie
Then that would explain it~ whee

Did you not get the announcement about where the charms for GoFusion can be found? A few days after they came out with GoFusion (or maybe even the next day, now that I think about it), they announced that charms could now be found in Blue Magical Gift Boxes, Philosopher Caches, and the Daily Chance~ 3nodding The odds are really low though... sweatdrop

Amateur Visionary

koneko66
Duchess Marie
Then that would explain it~ whee

Did you not get the announcement about where the charms for GoFusion can be found? A few days after they came out with GoFusion (or maybe even the next day, now that I think about it), they announced that charms could now be found in Blue Magical Gift Boxes, Philosopher Caches, and the Daily Chance~ 3nodding The odds are really low though... sweatdrop
I honestly have stopped reading the announcements. Bad, I know, since I do miss out on relevant news, but I am tired of cash sales.

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
Duchess Marie
I honestly have stopped reading the announcements. Bad, I know, since I do miss out on relevant news, but I am tired of cash sales.
Yeah, I don't really blame you... I've taken to skipping over the sales related ones myself, and just reading the few that don't have to do with cash deals... XP

Ah, sorry to skip out, but it looks like I've got to log off now~ Talk to you later! ^,^

Amateur Visionary

koneko66
Duchess Marie
Yeah, I don't really blame you... I've taken to skipping over the sales related ones myself, and just reading the few that don't have to do with cash deals... XP

Ah, sorry to skip out, but it looks like I've got to log off now~ Talk to you later! ^,^
Later, Koneko! smile

Amateur Visionary

koneko66
Did you get the gofusion wildcard charm?

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
Duchess Marie
koneko66
Aw, shoot, I didn't! gonk When was that...? crying

I did get a heart charm from the Daily Chance though, so that was kinda cool~ whee

Amateur Visionary

koneko66
Duchess Marie
koneko66
Aw, shoot, I didn't! gonk When was that...? crying

I did get a heart charm from the Daily Chance though, so that was kinda cool~ whee
You must have just missed it then. sad I got one if you need it? I also received a heart charm and one shaped like a star?

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
Duchess Marie
You must have just missed it then. sad I got one if you need it? I also received a heart charm and one shaped like a star?
Gosh, I would totally appreciate all of them, but I don't want to ask for them if you've something you're going to save for either!! Are you not interested in GoFusion? No items that you want? For me, there's just one item that I like~ whee

Amateur Visionary

koneko66
Duchess Marie
Gosh, I would totally appreciate all of them, but I don't want to ask for them if you've something you're going to save for either!! Are you not interested in GoFusion? No items that you want? For me, there's just one item that I like~ whee
I don't even know what it is for, other than alchemy. Really, I think I am done collecting virtual possessions; I never really change my avatar anyway.

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
Duchess Marie
I don't even know what it is for, other than alchemy. Really, I think I am done collecting virtual possessions; I never really change my avatar anyway.
That's true... Your avi is always the same! xd Still, I feel it's rather fun to collect stuff, even if it is virtual, so don't give up too much yeah? =D You could always get different backgrounds for your avi after all~ heart

But in any case, I thank you very much and will send some caches back in return, 'cause they're piling up in my inventory! rofl Thanks again!!! mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff