Total Votes:[ 38 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 148 149 150 > >> >>> »|

yum_strawberry
yum_cupcake

Lonely Phantom

good luck 4laugh
DigiGurl_Rin
good luck 4laugh

ooooh nice hair xD mind staying for a chat? if not i'll soon become the lonely person that keeps bumping my own thread T.T

Lonely Phantom

Hoshiko Ai

thanks emotion_kirakira lol, you should see mine too~ :forever alone: no one there emotion_zombie
how was your day?
DigiGurl_Rin
Hoshiko Ai

thanks emotion_kirakira lol, you should see mine too~ :forever alone: no one there emotion_zombie
how was your day?

Give me the link? smile I think people don't feel like visiting quest threads at this time of the day razz

My day hmm I just woke up and start going on Gaia xD Half an hour more and I'll need to go off cos my own lappy spoiled and I need to return this lappy to my bro crying

Lonely Phantom

Hoshiko Ai
Give me the link? smile I think people don't feel like visiting quest threads at this time of the day razz

My day hmm I just woke up and start going on Gaia xD Half an hour more and I'll need to go off cos my own lappy spoiled and I need to return this lappy to my bro crying

it's in my sig biggrin
aww~ that's sucks. Right now I'm trying to figure out what to do for my public speaking.. but considering how shy I am in front of crowds~ I want to cry crying *hugs*
and there are lots of homework especially essay to do~ i don't like essays emotion_donotwant
DigiGurl_Rin

it's in my sig biggrin
aww~ that's sucks. Right now I'm trying to figure out what to do for my public speaking.. but considering how shy I am in front of crowds~ I want to cry crying *hugs*
and there are lots of homework especially essay to do~ i don't like essays emotion_donotwant

Public speaking huh...just imagine there's no one at all - look all the way behind! Relax and make natural hand movements to show that you're engrossed in your talk and turn from left to right so that you address all audience and most importantly, don't fidget and show that you're nervous. Put yourself into what you are talking about and feel passionate about your speech smile

I hate essays too ORZ
DigiGurl_Rin

I have to go now~! See you tmr? smile

Lonely Phantom

Hoshiko Ai
I have to go now~! See you tmr? smile

mkay~ see you emotion_yatta

Lonely Phantom

Hoshiko Ai

thanks biggrin i'll try to apply that on my coming public speaking
but my friends are really~ they like to push me~ making me more nervous emotion_donotwant

ikr~ i need to make two ; one in English and another in Malay emotion_sweatdrop
DigiGurl_Rin
Hoshiko Ai

thanks biggrin i'll try to apply that on my coming public speaking
but my friends are really~ they like to push me~ making me more nervous emotion_donotwant

ikr~ i need to make two ; one in English and another in Malay emotion_sweatdrop

Muahaha I just stole my sis' lappy xd
I'll be here another half an hour and I'll got to go out~

You can actually make them listen to you while you practice and make yourself more comfortable to speaking formally in front of others smile

All the best!! ^_^

Lonely Phantom

Hoshiko Ai
Muahaha I just stole my sis' lappy xd
I'll be here another half an hour and I'll got to go out~

You can actually make them listen to you while you practice and make yourself more comfortable to speaking formally in front of others smile

All the best!! ^_^

you're a bad girl~ xd
where you're going to?
maybe if I give them candy they'll listen to me emotion_awesome

yes, sir! emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items