• Millionaire 200

User Image
bb's bump #300
PBC=100
PukeFacedFreak

User Image
bb's bump #300
PBC=100

Hey smile thanks for the bump sorry that this thread has been so dead recently cos I've just started with sch and wow there's just so much to adapt to so I rarely come on gaia nowadays! How's life for you? smile

Lonely Phantom

*walks in, stares*

Rainbow Cutesmasher

13,150 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
Hoshiko Ai

Hey smile thanks for the bump sorry that this thread has been so dead recently cos I've just started with sch and wow there's just so much to adapt to so I rarely come on gaia nowadays! How's life for you? smile

What grade are you in?
I have no school or job so I have lots of time for Gaia. razz But it's very boring to be home all day, every day.
PukeFacedFreak

What grade are you in?
I have no school or job so I have lots of time for Gaia. razz But it's very boring to be home all day, every day.

I'm in singapore junior college year 1 that'll be grade 11 I guess? To make it simpler, I'm 17 this year~
Why no school or job? Did you just graduated from college or something?
DigiGurl_Rin
*walks in, stares*

Oh god! Missed you! Sorry for being away for like so freaking long >.< There's quite a lot of school work right now even though school just started for a month T.T
Angel_of_Death1665
Bunnies!!

Bunnies biggrin

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
Hoshiko Ai

I'm in singapore junior college year 1 that'll be grade 11 I guess? To make it simpler, I'm 17 this year~
Why no school or job? Did you just graduated from college or something?

No ma'am. I am one of the thousands of people in America who has been laid off and cannot find a new job. I was laid off for the 3rd and final time from a company I gave 8 years to back in August of 2011. Since then, I have been unable to get a job.
PukeFacedFreak

No ma'am. I am one of the thousands of people in America who has been laid off and cannot find a new job. I was laid off for the 3rd and final time from a company I gave 8 years to back in August of 2011. Since then, I have been unable to get a job.

Ahh...sorry >.< How are you coping then? America's unemployment is really a serious issue...are you still trying now? Or have you ever considered looking for a job in some other countries?

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
Hoshiko Ai

Ahh...sorry >.< How are you coping then? America's unemployment is really a serious issue...are you still trying now? Or have you ever considered looking for a job in some other countries?

I have been getting a check called Unemployment Insurance. Unfortunately, it will run out this July. The sad thing is that I never thought it'd be possible for me to use 2 years worth of UI, yet here I am. I absolutely hate not having a job. It has crushed my self-esteem. I have applied to anything I possibly can. At first I was only applying for jobs that paid near what I was previously making. The last 6 or so months I've been applying at places that pay minimum wage and I STILL can't get hired.

Lonely Phantom

Hoshiko Ai

Oh god! Missed you! Sorry for being away for like so freaking long >.< There's quite a lot of school work right now even though school just started for a month T.T

-huggles- whee
Are you really sure.. for a month? emotion_jawdrop Your school, is it like boarding school? I hate that gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff