Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Quest For Character
“Strength in character isn’t always about how much you can handle before you break, it’s also about how much you can handle after you’re broken.”-Robert Tew
Hello everyone; this is my first time ever doing a quest on gaia, usually I am the one donating instead of the other way around so this will hopefully be a nice change. Currently I’m trying to finish up my second dream avi that is based off a book that I’m currently attempting to write. Strange concept of making your own characters but I do hope that they will be treated well as well as bring interest to others about the lovely book I am attempting to publish one day. So without further ado this is the avi in which I am trying to save up for~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 1,853,798 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Demonic Style
Topaz Diamond Dog
Topaz Diamond Dog
Anesidora's Woe
Timmy
Black Wool Top
Prince of Thieves
A Bit About Me

I'm an 18 year old college student just trying to make it through life and become a writer. I write all sorts of things from horror to fantasy so if you ever want to give one of my stories a read please don't be afraid to ask.

As I said in the previous post these avis that are on this account are based off a book series I am making called Split, my first ever novel series that I hope one day will be worthy to be put on bookshelves world wide. But I sadly need motivation to do that and I have found that avis based off characters actually help me recall what sort of things I want in the book as well as what character looks and acts like what.

Other than that I am Vic, and it is nice to meet you lovely people, have a wonderful day.
List of Donators Go Here

Here have some tea yum_tea

>>Engel Von Liebe -Black Wool Shirt
>>mafia18 got banned -Zelous Engineer, Capricious Mage (4)
>>Anon -Topaz Diamond Dog
Also if you would like please stay here and chat, I love company and I want to get to know everyone.
Reserved

yum_puddi
I Now Declare This Place: Open
yum_tea Bump
Best of luck. ~
lehx
Best of luck. ~

Thank you dear heart

Prophet

15,675 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
IMMA SPAM U WITH MAH GIFTS O:<
teapotdear
lehx
Best of luck. ~

Thank you dear heart

You're welcome. c:
mafia18 got banned
Fuuu you're amazing, thank you

Prophet

15,675 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
teapotdear
mafia18 got banned

>w> nom nom nom nom that should cover all the expenses xD just gotta sell it thats all
mafia18 got banned
teapotdear
mafia18 got banned

>w> nom nom nom nom that should cover all the expenses xD just gotta sell it thats all

You be my hero sir biggrin

Prophet

15,675 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
teapotdear
mafia18 got banned
teapotdear
mafia18 got banned

You be my hero sir biggrin

<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas