Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Quest For Character
“Strength in character isn’t always about how much you can handle before you break, it’s also about how much you can handle after you’re broken.”-Robert Tew
Hello everyone; this is my first time ever doing a quest on gaia, usually I am the one donating instead of the other way around so this will hopefully be a nice change. Currently I’m trying to finish up my second dream avi that is based off a book that I’m currently attempting to write. Strange concept of making your own characters but I do hope that they will be treated well as well as bring interest to others about the lovely book I am attempting to publish one day. So without further ado this is the avi in which I am trying to save up for~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 1,853,798 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Demonic Style
Topaz Diamond Dog
Topaz Diamond Dog
Anesidora's Woe
Timmy
Black Wool Top
Prince of Thieves
A Bit About Me

I'm an 18 year old college student just trying to make it through life and become a writer. I write all sorts of things from horror to fantasy so if you ever want to give one of my stories a read please don't be afraid to ask.

As I said in the previous post these avis that are on this account are based off a book series I am making called Split, my first ever novel series that I hope one day will be worthy to be put on bookshelves world wide. But I sadly need motivation to do that and I have found that avis based off characters actually help me recall what sort of things I want in the book as well as what character looks and acts like what.

Other than that I am Vic, and it is nice to meet you lovely people, have a wonderful day.
List of Donators Go Here

Here have some tea yum_tea

>>Engel Von Liebe -Black Wool Shirt
>>mafia18 got banned -Zelous Engineer, Capricious Mage (4)
>>Anon -Topaz Diamond Dog
Also if you would like please stay here and chat, I love company and I want to get to know everyone.
Reserved

yum_puddi
I Now Declare This Place: Open
yum_tea Bump
Best of luck. ~
lehx
Best of luck. ~

Thank you dear heart

Prophet

IMMA SPAM U WITH MAH GIFTS O:<
teapotdear
lehx
Best of luck. ~

Thank you dear heart

You're welcome. c:
mafia18 got banned
Fuuu you're amazing, thank you

Prophet

teapotdear
mafia18 got banned

>w> nom nom nom nom that should cover all the expenses xD just gotta sell it thats all
mafia18 got banned
teapotdear
mafia18 got banned

>w> nom nom nom nom that should cover all the expenses xD just gotta sell it thats all

You be my hero sir biggrin

Prophet

teapotdear
mafia18 got banned
teapotdear
mafia18 got banned

You be my hero sir biggrin

<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas