Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Phantom

17,525 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

Hello and welcome to "A Million Dreams". This is a quest thread for me and my best friend Sera, to not only track the progress of us obtaining some of the amazing items we want, but also for use to hang out and if people stick around, make friends.

Read on to find out more and please, feel free to stick around and chat.

Zeeda Rowa's Wife

Sugary Snack

User Image
Hello everyone! As you may already know, every good, peaceful thread has a nice set of rules in places to keep it as such and we are no exception to this so please take a look at and abide by the following guidelines to help keep our happy little thread at peace!

User ImageIf you wish to advertise your quest thread here that is fine as long as you give us a banner/link for your thread so we can put it in our Links out area. However I must ask that you please do NOT beg or ask for things from us or others in this thread, this is a quest NOT a Charity

User ImageNo fighting or drama. If you have a problem with someone harassing you or causing any kind of trouble contact me or Silver and we will deal with it ourselves

User ImageBe polite to everyone, even those that are considered new or poorly dressed

User ImagePlease type out your words if you're going to hang here with us. We don't mind things like lol, rofl, brb, or g2g, but please don't post everything in text talk. It just gets annoying then.

Fashionable Phantom

17,525 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

Wanna know about me, huh ? Well, my name's Silver and I just turned 21 years old, on September 23rd and I've been on Gaia since October 2007. I have an amazing boyfriend, Browfer, and I thank my lucky stars everyday that him and my best friend Sera, are in my life.

Anyways, I'm a huge Swat Kats fan and I love collecting wolf statues. I also love drawing, reading, Rping and listening to music. I also enjoy playing Pokemon. (Just ask if you wanna know what games I play, ect.) I also enjoy coding profiles on here as well.

I'm pretty friendly, and can be a little crazy at times, though I dislike it when people bully other people or pester me about things. My favorite color is silver (if you haven't guessed) and yes, my username is in reference of the anime InuYasha.

Anywho, that's enough about me. If you want to know more, stop by my profile, comment me, or PM me. ^_^

Zeeda Rowa's Wife

Sugary Snack

User Image

Hey there everyone! My name is Serafeen and you all may call me Sera if you'd like. I am 22 years old soon to be 23 on Oct. 3rd and I am engaged and have been for a year. I am an 8 year Gaia veteran and I am still going strong. I am on Gaia everyday quite frequently as I am waiting for my life to kick into gear so you will often find me lurking around the minishops cuz I am an addict. I am a person who values friendship and family above all else and takes loyalty to them very seriously. I have a serious dislike for those that turn on their friends quickly and have an attitude towards the general public for no reason at all. Over all I am a very nice, pleasant person who loves people and as such I like to surround myself with others that are much the same way. If you are someone who is trollish, mean, nasty and downright rude I will probably just move on without a second thought. I do not bite anyone even if they are new here so if you wish to be a friend please don't hesitate to start a conversation however I please ask that you do not randomly add me. If any of you have any questions please feel free to contact me via PM (my comments are friends only)

Fashionable Phantom

17,525 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

Main Quest:
Astra-38: Snowy Winter: 2k/865k

Other Quests:

Trilune's Promise
Maximilian the Snowdog - Complete
Frosted Affection
Juno's Lace
Camine The Skunk Plushie
Loving Manner

Check back often, because the quests will change as I complete them.

Zeeda Rowa's Wife

Sugary Snack

User Image

User Image56k/990k Demonic Date Bundle

User ImageLooking for any and all ink especially white! I will accept bugs as well, anything to get me some ink User Image

36/250 white ink

Fashionable Phantom

17,525 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

Donors will be listed here, if you wish to remain Anonymous, please PM either myself, or Sera and we will list you as Anonymous.

RoyalSquishy
Knight-Lord Kiraith
Exotic Tea
WinTerZ_JeWeL
cuddly pixie

Zeeda Rowa's Wife

Sugary Snack

User Image

User Image
White list
Kiriath

User Image
Black List

Fashionable Phantom

17,525 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

I will be giving out free arts to those who stick around in the thread and chat with me and Sera. The freebie arts will be drawn however I want, and will not be given to people who ask for them. This is just a fun thing I decided I wanted to do and will be taken down if I get too many people asking for them.

How it will work:
I'll draw whom ever I want that is a regular in the thread and will quote them with the picture when I'm done. It's as simple as that.

Zeeda Rowa's Wife

Sugary Snack

Fashionable Phantom

17,525 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

Anyways, this is where we'll give credit for graphics, and other such things. We ask that you Do Not Steal the graphics posted on our thread, otherwise you shall be reported if you do. Feel free to visit any of the links posted below to get your own or to check out where we got something we used from. Also, text links are Italicized.

Banners an Banner Background made by:
SilverTetsusaiga

For Being Awesome:
Serafeen

Snowflake brushes used on our banners were made by:
Obsidian Dawn

Kawaii Face brushes used on our banners were made by:
KeinHase on DA

The Little Christmas Tree, The Ornament, the gingerbread people and the Christmas Trees in the Naughty & Nice lists were made by:
BabyDucklingLove

Other graphics posted:
Were bought and belong to Serafeen, so don't take them !!!!

Image hosting site we use:
User Image

Zeeda Rowa's Wife

Sugary Snack

Fashionable Phantom

17,525 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Falling For You 25

Zeeda Rowa's Wife

Sugary Snack

Zeeda Rowa's Wife

Sugary Snack