1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1076 1077 1078 > >> >>> »|

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

User Image

User Image

I really need to clean this up... >.>

User Image
Made by SimplyABreeze
Welcome! Glad you could be a part of my quest! Err… I mean, quest thread. Wait, can I do that over again? No? Too late? Well… *coughs* Welcome to my quest thread! I am Kate, the owner of this little thread. I’m questing in different parts of Gaia in search of items I want to obtain someday. Some, much rarer than others. It’s a tough job, but I’ll get them all soon!

(Breaking to reality, yes, my name is Katelynn. I've been a member of Gaia for over seven years now. My hobbies are watching anime, playing video games and sports (even though they seem to hate me), writing, drawing, and some other stuff. This thread is here to keep track of quests I’m working towards. If you feel like donating or tipping, they are 9001% appreciated. Come in and chat, if you want to! Always love talking with other Gaians.)

Introduction | Rules | News/Announcements | Quests | Donations | Donations to | Contests | Lists | Link To Here | Affiliates

Sapphire Otter

User Image

Yes, even this place has rules, too. Without them, it would just be chaos! Hmm… Thinking about that now. No, no. Rules are a must.

1. TOS. Definitely follow that in here.
2. Don’t quote any of these first several posts.
3. Do not beg.
4. Keep it PG-13.
5. No page stretching.
6. If you’re donating through trade, label them please (just to be safe and all).
7. Be friendly to anyone and everyone in here. Let’s keep all drama out.
8. No advertising. Want to affiliate? Pm me about that. Plus, it's easier so I don't miss anything.
9. Have fun!

I think that’s it. If I have more on my mind, I’ll place them in here.

Introduction | Rules | News/Announcements | Quests | Donations | Donations to | Contests | Lists | Link To Here | Affiliates

Sapphire Otter

User Image

Announcements

10/10/2012

Thread lived to see my birthday! Don't know if woo or wut.

Previous News
4/29/2012: Oh look! Something new! Meh, not really. Don't feel like updating every single quest I complete. Idea = lost.
3/28/2012: Bought Staff of The Angels, completing another Current Quest.
3/26/2012: Finished the quest for both Cutie Animalie and Frigid Night Jewel!
3/18/2012: Zodiacal 3rd Gen bought. Thank you to everyone that helped with making this quest a reality! I swear, I never knew that's what 1mil looked like.
3/14/2012: First contest starts!
3/10/2012: Obtained first affiliate of the thread!
2/25/2012: Quest Thread opened!

Sapphire Otter

User Image

User Image
Stylist License

10t/60t.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image User Image
Rainbow Paw Ticket or Golden Paw Ticket

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Bought another Parcel.

Gifted Wishful Saga Vol II
Thank you, Locke103!! <3

(All sections will update overtime. More in profile.)

Sapphire Otter

User Image

Thank you to the following people who've donated to me:

aphelia the vampire: 28k, Ruby Pendant, Zeit the Moga, Angry Vein Mood Bubble, Levirei, Navy Elegant Combination, Radiant Prism, Shilay-Lee the Pooka, and Pet Cemetary (*huggles Aphelia* Thank you!!)
purplealmighty: 30k (*huggles purple as well*)
Nihill: Adamant High Elf Skirt (Side-Quest Completed! Thank you!!!)
125th: 50k (*hugs again* Another hug was fine, right?)
KaTron Sensei: Prisoner's Top, Paperbag Hoodie, Spartan Gloves, Olive Ruffled Ribbon Tie Top, Rose Ruffled Ribbon Tie Top, Aqua Ruffled Ribbon Tie Top, Achromatic Apocaripped Tank, Dessicated Apocaripped Tank, Radioactive Apocaripped Tank, Corroded Apocaripped Tank, Deteriorated Apocaripped Tank, and Mistletoe Headband (Thank you!)
Sir Kaoru: 30k (*huggles Kaoru*)
Yuna Arisigawa: Orange Bedouin Tunic, Regalia of Ancient Fire (Mantle), Token x30, Iron Ore x50, Town Flags, and Modern Sonic Buddy (Thank you!)
Put a Little More: 50k (Thank you!)
Zight: March 2012 Sealed Monthly Collectible Letter (Thank you!!)
KiraKiraDesu: Viva La Mode (Upcoming Quest Completed! Thank you!!!)
Magical Maiden: Red Riding Hood (Side-Quest Completed! Thank you!!!)
tehSanshi: Christmas Stocking (Thank you!)
(Gifted) Arron the Lythcol Mechanic: Flora's Gift (Side-Quest Completed! Thank you!!! *hugs Arron*)
(Gifted) Stucky the Hamster: Spooky Ghost Poncho (Side-Quest Completed! Thank you!!! *cannot resist anymore and hugs the hamster* I WANNA TAKE YOU HOME!)
(Gifted) Mistletoe Anon: Lazuline Elixir (Side-Quest Completed! Thank you!!! Oh yeah... THIS WAR AIN'T OVER YET!)
keglex: Oh dear Gaia, where do I begin? Onyx Bolster Sword, Flame Sword, Lightning Lash, Elemental Wings, Oculus Mythica, Stone Gauntlets x3, Demonic Anklets, Mythic Hair, Four Horsemen, Damascus Armor, and many other items (Thank you very much!!)
Anonymous benefactor: Summoning Tome (Side-Quest Completed! Thank you!!!)
Anonymous benefactor: Angelbow (Side-Quest Completed! Thank you!!!)
Tsukiko-san1221: Blue Handcrafted Flower Hairpin (Thank you!)
Anonymous benefactor: Checkmate 2nd Gen (Main Quest Completed! Thank you!!!)
Anonymous Benefactor: Melodee the Moga (Side-Quest Completed! Thank you!!!)
Anonymous Benefactor: Blix the Moga (Side-Quest Completed! Thank you!!!)
Delicate Wish: Baby Blue Bao (Side-Quest Completed! Thank you!!!)
Sunday14: 20k (Thank you!)
kii-silver-fox-kii: 50k, White Babydoll Socks, White Babydoll Gloves, and White Babydoll Tunic (Thank you! <3)
EnnaKhaos7: 15k (Thank you!)
Grammar Hammer: Clover Cap, Galileo's Telescope, Candy Corn Fish Hat, Toy Story 3 Buzz's Chestplate, Geist the Spitz, Grave Danger Spectral Shroud, Angelic Headphones, Solar Headphones x2, Jambieres Demonique, Devilish Leg Warmers, and Scorch Scarf (Thank you!!)
Pfefferminze: Wintry Kisses (Upcoming Completed! Thank you very much!!!)
Kovva : White Tangerine Dot Dress, Crisp White Summer Dress, Green Traveler Cap, Cuttlephones, Macy's TEEZE ME One Shoulder Dress, V-Day 2k11 Gloryheart Sword, Black Ruffled Top, Blue Ruffled Top, White Olympic Tshirt, Black Olympic Tshirt, Star Suit Mascot, and Spirited 2k8 Scarf (Thank yous!)
Delicate Wish: Light Spirit (Upcoming completed! Thank yous!! <3)
aquaorator: 10k (Thank you! Merry Christmas!)
A luck dragon: Green Sorcerer's Book (Thank yous!)
caII it luck: Dew Drop and Thank You Letter For May 2007 (Dewy! Thank yous! <3 ))
Anonymous Benefactor: Zorya Polunochnaya (D'awww! Thank yous whoever you are! ))
White Rider Pestilence: 5mil (*huggles* I wuv you so much! Thank you! <3)
Mysterious Donation Kitty: Madoka Magica: Kyoko Sakura (EEEEEE! MY FAVORITE! THANK YOOOOUS!)
Anonymous Benefactor who joined the bandwagon (AND IS APHY, ASDF): Enchanted Meadows, Jack Frost, Fic Writer, and Villain Girl School (EBIL)
Anonymous Benefactor: October Birthstone Crown, Artistic Freedom, Luminous Pangea, Alrunette, Owlpocalypse, Blue Plaid Academy Skirt, and Sleepytime Bunbun Bed (Thank you but WHO ARE YOU??)
Anonymous Benefactor: Geronimo High Uniform Shirt (Thank yous!)
Frybot: It begins here too! Town Flags, The 4th Amigo Lucki Shirt, Gray Peasant's Shirt, Garbage Mask, Castaway White Shirt, Starfish Crown, The Sims 3 Plumbob, Year One Soldier's Sword, Rich Camp Leather Coat, Michael's Memory x2, Nurses Hat, The 4th Amigo Lucki Pants x4, Elf Style Pants, Jailer's Keys, Black Silk Boxers, Summer of the Shark, Starfish Shuriken, RIP Conan, Pizza Pi, Vampire's Coffin, Cherry Clown Shoes, and if I list anymore this would self-destruct (Thank you!)
JenkemMaster: Stylish Ochre Winter Pants, Soulfire Arm, Legend of the Astro Logger, Severed Wax Head (Male), Firebreather, Dashing Gentleman Silver and Oak Cane, Chest Console, Used Chainsaw, White Large Wrist Watch, Muramasa, Dreamscape, Thank You Letter For August 2010 x2, Crimson Red Space Cadet Helmet, Wicked Gravekeeper Coat, Blood Red Hipster High Tops, Red Dark Elf Corset, Nitemare Sarcophagus, Stealth InfraRed Sleeves, Silver Automaton Leg, Silver Automaton Arm, Dark Trousers, Titanium Sci-fi Commubelt, and Easter 2k13 E-Corp Helmet, Striped Boxers, Jackster Tunic, Syaoran's Cloak, and once again it continues. DONOTWANTIMPLOSIONS (Oh wow! Thank you!)
The Dark Fantasy Charity: 20k and Citrus Snug Lacy Leggings (Thank you!)
(Gifted) A random gift troll : Black Ops Gear (Side-Quest completed! CURSE YOU TROLL but love yooous!)
A lucky duck gifting troll: Hanzo the Moga and Buttons' Game (Side-Quest completed. SO FRIKKIN LUCKY)
KaTron Sensei: V-Day 2k11 Heartsbane Hairpin x4, World's Best Jeans, V-Day 2k11 Heartsbane Bouquet x3, V-Day 2k11 Gloryheart Hairpin x3, and V-Day 2k11 Gloryheart Bouquet (Thanks!)
Coco Muffinz: 500 gold (Good luck with your thread!)
Anonymous Benefactor: Emerald Dream 6th Gen. (Thank yooous!)
Anonymous Benefactor: Enki's Catch (Thank you!)
Anonymous Benefactor: FMAB Edward Elric and Enchantress of the East (BECAUSE I KNOW IT'S THE SAME PERSON! Stuffs completed! THANK YOUS!)
ShyAnSweet: 55k (Thank you!)
Faerocity: Rosamund's Revenge (FFFFFFFFF THANK YOOOOOOU!)
My cat is posting this: 1mil (You're so awesome! Thank you very much!)
Daaku Friends Fund: 5k (Thank you!)
moonlight34: 100k (Thank yous!)
Nahtan-Syab 775k (Thank you very much!)
Lord Of Fluff: 100k (Thank yous!)
Savior of Humanity: Lovely Lucie (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!)
Mr Amazing CreepShow (Creepy Creatures Charity): Prism Armor (Thank you!)
Violet-Shay: Madame Rouge, Ghastly Triplet, Starlit Promise, Primrose Path, Guertera's Witch, Pepper the Cat, Ballad Punk, and 20mil (GEEBUZ! Thank you!!)
spook house: 1bil (MAH GAWD! THANK YOU!!)
lekazo: 95mil (Thank you!)
Savior of Humanity: 227bil (MAH FRIKKIN GAWD. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!)
DA zombie RK: The Ghosts Within (THANK YOU!)
Sifen Yamishi: Red Maple Wayfarer Tunic, Sapphire High Elf Hood, Adamant High Elf Hood, Yellow Dark Elf Corset, Red Dark Elf Corset, Purple Dark Elf Corset, Great Ruddy Ox, Dashing Gentleman Brown Tuxedo Trousers, Antique Barrel, Bass'ken Claws x2, Advocate's 2k14 Pants, Spooky Imp Hoodie, Navy Angelic Sash, Heart Antenna Ball, Philosopher's Cache x2 (Thank you!)
Serenith: 2bil (Thank you!)
aphelia the vampire: 6bil (Decided to throw your name up here again BECAUSE I LOVE YOU)
bunni-tarantino: Long Drag, Teal and Sea Green Reversible Hair Pins, Aqua and Blue Reversible Bracelet, Classic Black Mary Janes, and Fabulous Black Venom Pumps (Thanks!)
CaptainTapole: Otter March (*DEAD. JUST DEAD*)
White Rider Pestilence: 15bil (THANK YOUS)
[Nix]: 100mil (Thanks!)
Kitten Rose73: 1k (Thanks!)
Snow Danger: 1tril and March 2k15 Black Box (THANK YOU SO MUCH, SNOW!)
Lavender Hues: Counterfeit Spirit (Thank you~!)
Meryddth: 1b (Thank you!)
Lecalli: 250b (Thank you!!!)
Lunar Rune Fox: Items. Lots of items!
Locke103: TOO MUCH AT THIS POINT. THANK YOU! heart heart heart
yamitohikari: Limit Breaker, Rainy Day, Mortality Memory, Vigilant Lost Boy, Luna's Incense, Monthly Collectible for October 2016 (x2), October Frights Reward 1, October Frights Reward 2, Colorful Creators, Bedtime Stories, Autumn Fishing Hole, October Frights Reward 3, Goldfish Drop (x6), and Beginning of the End (Thank you for all of this!)
angelburrito: Chain Wallet (THANK YOU VERY MUCH!)
Darkness_Consumes_Within: Rookie's Intelligence (Thank you! <3 )
Anamosa Valentine: Rose Myth (Thank you! <3 <3)

Thank you to the following people who've tipped me:

Yuna Arisigawa: Tip (Thanks!)
Nikakaeo: Random tip spam (You won Round 1, my friend!)
iiTaecYeon: Tip x2 (Thanks!)
HarlequinPink: Tip (Thanks!)
Zight: Spam tipper #2 (Mah gawd! XD)
BlueBloodSplat: Tip (Thanks!)
Sir Kaoru: Tipping War (Kaoru'd!)
Smiling Anon: Lost count (Smiiiiilllle, I need a pun for this, too! D: )
The Breaker Anon: x2 (Thanks!)
Y u n i e E t h e r e a l: Tip (Thanks!)
Aeux: Tip (Thanks!)
Maga_Mago: *grabs an umbrella* Forecasting showering of coins. (Thanks!)
kii-silver-fox-kii: Tip shower? Goodness me! *grabs an umbrella once more. Five minutes later...* MAH GAWD! HURRICANE! I'M BEING PELTED WITH TIPS! (Thanks!) x2
Laced Dream: Tip (Thanks!)
Mister Monster Guy: Tips ahoy! (Thanks, Monster! :3)
Opscotch: Showers again! Hail! Something! I need that umbrella! ...Ella. (Thanks!)
White Rider Pestilence: Raining coins again. I really should check the forecast more often... (Thank yous! <3 :3)
bubblegum_whip: Tip (Thanks!)
sakuries: Tip (Thanks!)
Lady Elzabeth: Tip x2 (Thanks!)
Shannon2112: Tip x2 (Thanks!)
Admiral Veiyr: Tip (Thanks!)
Frybot: Tip x2
dishonorably: Tip (Thanks!)
mS.Angelic0us: Tip (Thanks!)
~Ramenlady~: Tip (Thanks!)
Temporal Lobotomy Anon: Tip (Thanks!)
milzyPENGU: Tip (Thanks!)
General Mizuki: Tip (Thanks!)
xTechnoe: Tip (Thanks!)
Loveparody: Tip (Thanks!)
Dy Onna Tip (Thanks!)
emiichii: Tip (Thanks!)
Karsuki: Tip (Thanks!)
Mika016: Lots of tips (Thanks!)

Sapphire Otter

User Image

KaTron Sensei: Black Ink x2, Green Ink x2, Yellow Ink x2, Red Ink x2, Tickets x1000, and Tokens x471
Zight: Black Bakeneko Ears, Rufus Cosplay, 12k, and Rosie Bridesmaid
embassynight: Dirty Crumpled Newspaper x30, White Carnation x30, Yellow Daffodil x30, Crumpled Blue Construction Paper x30, Grade D Fish Bait x16, Grade A Fish Bait x10, Token x1000, Ticket x1000, Crumpled Zerox Paper Blue x30, Red Dragonfly x5, Cicada x5, and Firefly x5
buchipeng: Ice Tiara
Agnostic Beverage: Goldenrod Butterfly Terrycloth Tube-Top
Riixke: Black Decora Dress Shoes
Panda_Madness: Red Butterfly x10, Green Dragonfly x5, Red Beetle x5, Grasshopper x10, Blue Ink, Red Dragonfly x5, and 5k
aphelia the vampire: Amethyst Princess Gown and 30k
CindyChinthia: Jack's 2k11 Tattered Belt
Queen Kianra: 40k and Gift Box

I swear I didn't lose track of updating this thing. Totally not lying here.

Sapphire Otter

User Image

Generating A Number

Wanna try your luck on the Random Number generator? Well, here's your chance to win something by getting a number! The rules are very simple. You generate a number between 1-100. If you get whatever that prize number is, pm me with the page number. I'll take a look and if it hasn't been taken, you win! One prize per person. Wanna give others a chance to win, after all. You can try as many times as you want. The prizes are...

1: User Image Comfortably Tom

10: User Image Strawberry Nighty Nightcap

20: User Image Natural Floofy Angel

30: User Image Fortuna Relic Locks

40: User Image Conjuror of the Dragonflight

50: User Image Melting Choice Poison

60: User Image Ghastly Enticing Buck

70: User Image Borealis Eliora

80: User Image Kawaii n' Cute

90: User Image kaede.exe

100: User Image Shy April Blush

Sapphire Otter

User Image

User Image

Let's keep it empty, please!

Sapphire Otter

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.78148175/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7CHB5Ry.png[/IMG][/url]

Sapphire Otter

User Image

User Image User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Sapphire Otter

*walks away* Thank Gaia I don't need to work on that ever again...

~Reserved for any other purposes~

Sapphire Otter

Hopefully I got everything set up with the limited time I had left.

Officially opened! *cuts ribbon*

Sapphire Otter

Paopu Frult
Bump 0: !

Thank you for the bump!

Oh, and hello.
RandomKate
Paopu Frult
Bump 0: !

Thank you for the bump!

Oh, and hello.