No longer accepting new votes.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

; n; But I spent all night working on those. /sniffles/ They're really good too sob

You do know crying isn't gonna work. It amuses me.

; n; You don't get to have these cookies then. Bet you're too scared to eat them anyway. > n>

*shrugs* So I don't get any cookies. Big deal. Also, why would I be scared?

Because it's one act of kindness, and you're scared that by taking it you let your kindness show too. Showing that you have kindness is bad, because you're supposed to be strong. It could be seen as a weakness. Which is why you're too scared

Uhhh... no. I can still take something and show no sign of that emotion. I can act kind, however, my sort of kindness.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

; n; But I spent all night working on those. /sniffles/ They're really good too sob

You do know crying isn't gonna work. It amuses me.

; n; You don't get to have these cookies then. Bet you're too scared to eat them anyway. > n>

Because it's one act of kindness, and you're scared that by taking it you let your kindness show too. Showing that you have kindness is bad, because you're supposed to be strong. It could be seen as a weakness. Which is why you're too scared

Uhhh... no. I can still take something and show no sign of that emotion. I can act kind, however, my sort of kindness.

u wu I see

Sapphire Otter

aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

u wu I see

Not everyone has an ounce of that sugary kindness people expect others to show. You need to understand that.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

u wu I see

Not everyone has an ounce of that sugary kindness people expect others to show. You need to understand that.

Well then. u wu

Sapphire Otter

aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

u wu I see

Well then. u wu

Hm?

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

u wu I see

Well then. u wu

Hm?

Still you should try a cookie. Letting food go to waste really...

Sapphire Otter

aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

u wu I see

Well then. u wu

Hm?

Really. Just cause you're going soft doesn't mean I'll do the same. *starts boiling a kettle for tea*

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

u wu I see

Well then. u wu

Hm?

Really. Just cause you're going soft doesn't mean I'll do the same. *starts boiling a kettle for tea*

Oh well then. Gonna give these to homeless kids. /takes the basket and skips off
( Hey Kate ; u; I would say come join me in zOMG but I saw your status. Sucks to have a headache > A< )

Sapphire Otter

aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

Well then. u wu

Hm?

Oh well then. Gonna give these to homeless kids. /takes the basket and skips off
( Hey Kate ; u; I would say come join me in zOMG but I saw your status. Sucks to have a headache > A< )

*comes back* Did she just leave?
For the best.
...Rude as always?
Just showing my kindness.
( I wouldn't have it if my mother wasn't smoking while I was near her... .__. What are you doing there anyway? )

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

Well then. u wu

Hm?

For the best.
...Rude as always?
( I wouldn't have it if my mother wasn't smoking while I was near her... .__. What are you doing there anyway? )

/gone/
( Ah that sucks. > A< And I'm there being a cool person )

Sapphire Otter

aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

For the best.
...Rude as always?

/gone/

That's still rude...
Oh well. I don't trust her. *kettle finishes boiling. Pours herself a cup of tea*
( I really don't play much of zOMG. I can't stand just sitting around in towns and stuff like that. ^^, )

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

For the best.
...Rude as always?

/gone/

That's still rude...
Oh well. I don't trust her. *kettle finishes boiling. Pours herself a cup of tea*
( I really don't play much of zOMG. I can't stand just sitting around in towns and stuff like that. ^^, )

Damien: /knocks on the door/
( Lol you don't sit around, you shoot stuff XD )

Sapphire Otter

aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

For the best.
...Rude as always?

/gone/

That's still rude...

Hm? Who could that be? *heads over to the door*
*sips some of her tea* Probably no one important...
*opens the door*
( Ooooh. I thought you were just gonna sit around. xD )

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

For the best.
...Rude as always?

/gone/

That's still rude...

Hm? Who could that be? *heads over to the door*
*sips some of her tea* Probably no one important...
*opens the door*
( Ooooh. I thought you were just gonna sit around. xD )

Damien: Hi there. I have a delivery? Someone asked me to bring this over. Why I'm playing delivery boy I'll never know. Anyway here /hands you a box/ It's for a... Miss Unknown?
( Lol no, Imma shoot stuff * u*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces