No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 >

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Member 100
    User Image
                                Hi! I'm Kathryn Anon, though my friends call me Kat or Kathy, and this is my quest thread! I'm not
                                going to bore you with the story of my life, but I am going to throw up a few fun facts. One, I
                                published a novel. Two, my main income is thread and layout graphics but that's been pretty slow
                                lately. Three, I waste way too much time roleplaying. I love, love, LOVE to roleplay, and that's
                                what I spend most of my time doing on Gaia. I'm a Canadian gal and a mediocre artist, but I paint
                                anyways, and I play piano and violin. Really, that's about it!

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

⚜ UPDATED「 02/01/14 」

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Member 100
    User Image
                                Really, the rules are fairly simple. Be nice, respect one another, follow gaia T.o.S... you know, the
                                same gibberish you're going to read in any thread you hop into. Feel free to stay around and chat,
                                roleplay, whatever, and don't worry because there is no 'door-fee' -- that is to say, you don't have to
                                pay in order to chill out and enjoy the company of the people hanging around!

User Image

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Member 100
    User Image
                                So this is it, the very source of this very quest... the Avatar (dun dun DUNN)! It is, admittedly,
                                rather expensive but I'm hoping that -- with hard work and help from the awesomely generous
                                gaians out there -- I can finally have it! I'd been searching for an avatar that I could be happy
                                wearing for the rest of my days, and this was it! I just... need a little help getting there.

All item links go to the marketplace and the gold progress tab will be updated every night before
                                I log off. Items that have been bought will me struck out and items that have been donated will
                                be struck out with a「 ⚜ 」and the donor's username next to it, unless they choose to stay
                                anonymous in which case only the「 ⚜ 」and strikethrough will be there.
                                If you want to donate an item but find the market listing is empty, pleaseconsider looking at
                                other gens! Not only could they be for sale, but they could be cheaper! Everybody wins :3

Total Value: 176,073,887 Gold
After Exclusions: 122,250,000 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Checkmate Void「 ⚜ 」
All-Star Cheer: Sapphire Skulls「 ⚜ 」
The Nightmare「 ⚜ The Murderous Melody 」
Modus Operandi「 ⚜ 」
Death Whisper「 ⚜ 」
Heartstring「 ⚜ an Anonymous Benefactor - thank you! 」
Big Sister「 ⚜ 」
Lamenting Lucie「 ⚜ M i a F a n t a s m a 」
Princess of the Universe「 ⚜ xX_Shining_Stars_Xx & Murderous Melody 」

User Image

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Member 100
    User Image

This, right here, is for the wonderful, wonderful people who decide to help me out on this insane
                                quest! I thank you all kindly!
                                        ⚜「 Username 」『 ??? 』
                                        ⚜「 Username 」『 ??? 』
                                        ⚜「 Username 」『 ??? 』

⚜「 xX_Shining_Stars_Xx 」『 Gold + quest item + I can't even thank you enough! 』
                                        ⚜「 The Murderous Melody 」『 Gold + quest item + I can't even thank you enough! 』
                                        ⚜「 Dycast Deity 」
                                        ⚜「 Emo Punk Mistress 」
                                        ⚜「 Cocoskitten 」『 Non-Quest Item 』
                                        ⚜「 Effluvial Grime 」
                                        ⚜「 moonlight34 」『 Gold 』
                                        ⚜「 Labyrinth Charity
                                        ⚜「 Up in the Clouds Charity 」『 Gold 』
                                        ⚜「 Simply Venomous 」『 Gold 』
                                        ⚜「 The Gaia Wish Foundation® 」『 Gold 』
                                        ⚜「 winkletwinkle 」『 Non-Quest Item 』
                                        ⚜「 ASHLEYASDFGH 」『 Gold 』
                                        ⚜「 Lady Luxana 」『 Huge Discount 』
                                        ⚜「 An anonymous awesome person 」『 Nightmare Game 』
                                        ⚜「 M i a F a n t a s m a 」『 Quest Item 』

User Image

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Member 100
    User Image
                                ⚜「06/13/13 || Quest is now Open! 」
                                ⚜「07/01/13 || I received 500k for being a July '13 Mini Star in the Gaia Wish Foundation monthly
                                ⚜「07/01/13 || Shining Star give-away! 」
                                ⚜「10/13/13 || And we have a new avatar! With the completion of my final quest, after deciding I
                                ⚜「10/13/13 || honestly don't like the Blessing that much, a new quest has been made! 」
                                ⚜「10/13/13 || Purchased Ravenwood Manor for 950,250g! 」
                                ⚜「10/26/13 || The Nightmare donated by The Murderous Melody! Thanks! 」
                                ⚜「10/26/13 || All-Star Cheer (2,055,555 g.) && Little Lucy (2,900,000 g.) purchased! 」
                                ⚜「10/29/13 || Death Whisper purchased for 1,950,000g! 」
                                ⚜「10/31/13 || Checkmate Void purchased for 4,250,000g! 」
                                ⚜「11/01/13 || Avatar had to be modified! I realized that some items won't layer right in gaia ): 」
                                ⚜「11/07/13 || Big Sister was purchased for 25,000,000g! 」

User Image

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Member 100
    User Image
                                Right now, on my whitelist there is...
                                        ⚜ xX_Shining_Stars_Xx for being amazing as well as making this thread!
                                        ⚜ Dycast Dynasty for donating over 2m in items (Zodiacal && Dark Heart)
                                        ⚜ The Murderous Melody for multiple donations as well as gifts and gold!

Right Now, on my blacklist there is...
                                        ⚜ Nobody! We should all keep it this way (:

User Image

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
    • Summer Pride 100
    • Member 100
      User Image
                                  Feeling extra generous? Well, here are some of my friends' quests!

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Imagexxx

Then this, right here, is the banner for my quest!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.86349899][img]http://imageshack.us/a/img42/4250/furrybanner2.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
    • Summer Pride 100
    • Member 100

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
    • Summer Pride 100
    • Member 100

Quick Reply