Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Introduction

Hello all! Being on a website for so long,
                                                a person is bound to have more items than the standard user,
                                                right? Well, I suppose that's true. I'm definitely not the
                                                wealthiest Gaian anymore. But first, let me introduce myself. I am Noxte (or Noct). I've been a member of Gaiaonline since December 12th, 2003.

I can not afford ANYTHING anymore as I have lost my once well standing status to the horrors of the new and recent Gaia economy. A once well standing, pretty wealthy, and charitable Gaian has lost everything that made them. "them."

There are many ways that this economy has screwed me over, first was purchasing a Floating Angel Imp potion that I'd been trying to get my hands on for a while. I had always loved the Floating Imp Skins, especially after Gaia decided to change the feet before rereleasing it as an Alchemy potion; that cause me to appreciate the rarity of the feet over all.

I had saved my items throughout years of being on Gaia. I had multiple items that I traded for to get the Imp Potion, including Horns of the Demon, Angelic Scarf, Angelic Sash, and many, many more items and used almost all of them to get the potion. (All of it being very hard earned, hard worked, and not ever once accepting a single donation to get these items.) Shortly afterwards, Gold generators were released and my value had plummeted after all the hard work and dedication I put into obtaining such an item. It breaks my heart to see this happen.

To be honest with you, I've never been the biggest of questers. I've had my hand in trying to get certain items, but for the most part I was content with the items I had.

Now, though, my ambitions grow. It's about time that this dedicated 03er got their hands on something actually valuable and allows them to state their ancient status...

The never ending quest to get DJ Studio Headphones.

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

The hell bound and well sought after item: DJ Studio Headphones

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Donators

-Mimi Skitty heart heart smile
                                                Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: It's not exactly it, but maybe it can make it easier to wait for the real thing.

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!
                                                DJ Holiday Studio Headphones.
                                                Thank you so much sweety. You're too kind and I appreciate the thought. <3

Tippers

To be on this list, you must tip the FIRST POST of this thread.

- None as of yet!

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Contests!

Bump Contest!
                                                First person to bump this thread 100 times will receive 1 billion. You may
                                                include your bumps while you chat in this thread. Send me a PM when
                                                you get post your final bump. I will be checking to see if you have indeed
                                                bumped 100 times, so please do not cheat. Oh, and, do be awesome and
                                                keep count of the bumps?

Winners! heart
                                                - None as of yet

I will update more later here.

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Links Out

- No links yet!~

Banner Based

User Image

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Anxious Snowflake

27,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Noxte
Mimi Skitty

That item suits you sooooo bad! You have to get it! heart

I am so poor right now! I wanna help! cat_crying

You can help my moving this conversation to my thread. <3 The bumps are all I need.

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Mimi Skitty

Bless you sweet, sweet girl. I appreciate the thought. <333 I'll have to make an outfit to match them.

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items