Loyal Friend

Timid Genius

arys mule
ninja

hello ^_^ i like your avi biggrin

Loyal Friend

Hello, and thank you.

So you need funds for a giveaway, huh?

Do you have any past giveaways you can link to so I can see them for myself? ninja

Timid Genius

arys mule
Hello, and thank you.

So you need funds for a giveaway, huh?

Do you have any past giveaways you can link to so I can see them for myself? ninja

It's funny you should ask that haha, This whole thing the guild and everything came about because i did a 1mill giveaway pretty much on my own (this is Daughter Of Grey) a few years back, but i got really ill and ended up bed ridden with plurecy (heh long story short) I made myself worse by being to deddicated to the giveaway so i decided to set up a guild to spread the weight of the event, and make it easier for us to host other events too biggrin i'll link you to the 1mill giveaway i did a few years ago, though it isn't very impressive and i'll link you to the 1mill giveaway we're hosting currently -thinks- hmm apart from minor events in the guild thats all we have going on at the moment haha. The minor events are listed on the front page of this thread if your interested in partaking in any biggrin

Current 1Mill Giveaway

2010 1Mill Giveaway

If you have any suggestions or advice the please do feel free to share biggrin

Loyal Friend

Interesting...

Well, I'll be in touch. ninja
wait i need money....so all i have to do is bump ? Bump Bump Bump Bump !!!!!!

Timid Genius

arys mule
Interesting...

hmmm -ponders-

I've just received some very.....-cough- generous (to say the least) donations from a very kind Anon.....You wouldnt happen to know anything about that would you? ninja

Timid Genius

Fuqk_Me_Slowly
wait i need money....so all i have to do is bump ? Bump Bump Bump Bump !!!!!!

If you need money or are wanting to partake in some of the guild events to win prizes and gold there is a list on the first page of this forum thread with links to the events. Unfortunatly bumping here will get you nothing but friendly chatter, a hug and perhaps a pot of tea with some cookies smile

Loyal Friend

Tea and Cookies Mule
arys mule
Interesting...

hmmm -ponders-

I've just received some very.....-cough- generous (to say the least) donations from a very kind Anon.....You wouldnt happen to know anything about that would you? ninja

Who, me?

They were anonymous, weren't they?

ninja

Timid Genius

arys mule
Tea and Cookies Mule
arys mule
Interesting...

hmmm -ponders-

Who, me?

They were anonymous, weren't they?

ninja

hmmm yes they were, but that dosn't stop me from having my own suspisions as to who they might be.

Either way, if the anonymous person just so happens to read this then they should know that I am extremely elated over the gifts and look forward to mentioning the donations in the guilds weekly announcement tommorow.

Loyal Friend

I'm sure they would be happy with that. Whoever they are.

Timid Genius

arys mule
I'm sure they would be happy with that. Whoever they are.

hmmm yes whoever they are. It's such a shame that they decided to dontate anonymously as doner's automaticly receive a invatation to the guild and a peice of art.

But then again, i'm sure they knew that when they made the choice.

Loyal Friend

I guess some people don't need an incentive to be generous, and simply do it when they recognize that their possessions are going to a good person or cause. wink

*shrug*

Timid Genius

arys mule
I guess some people don't need an incentive to be generous, and simply do it when they recognize that their possessions are going to a good person or cause. wink

*shrug*

Hmmm, thats nice of Some people however i'm pretty new to the Charity forums and have always...stood on my own two feet so still feel the need to show some...grattitude or give something back when people donate. sweatdrop

Either way, I do not have the words in my vocabulary to fully express my grattitude to the anonymous doner. heart

Loyal Friend

That wasn't a shot at people who have incentives or contests, merely an observation of some of the people (donators) I've seen around the forum.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff