Leo - Virgo 0.17707006369427 17.7% [ 695 ]
Libra - Scorpio 0.16687898089172 16.7% [ 655 ]
Saggitarius - Capricorn 0.14445859872611 14.4% [ 567 ]
Aquarius - Pisces 0.16917197452229 16.9% [ 664 ]
Total Votes:[ 3925 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 5419 5420 5421 > >> >>> »|

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                    Why does this thread have so many dislikes?
                          냉동심연 is actually the first, original "Heated" thread (earned before the achievements were released) in the Charity/Quest sub-forum. Neat, right? We wanted to stand out from the "Popular" tags. Unfortunately, with the achievements now, we're back in the sea. o(≧o≦)o

Welcome to 냉동심연 - A quest thread of SIX friends.
                          This place is for tracking our personal quests, but if you're willing to give us a hand, we'd like to ask for your help. Since there's 6 of us, it would be nice if you could take the time to look through every quest. Please? /nudge/ ... All funds will be earned through Booty Grab, games, and possibly vending. Any post tips and spare donations are always appreciated. Can't help? It's okay. Come chat or bump! We'd like some company too... although we're a little shy of talking with newcomers, unless you say something to us first. *cough*
                    ★~~~~ [6-JQ] 냉동심연 ___________ 멈출수없어~ ♪

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

1. FOLLOW GAIA'S TERMS OF SERVICE.
                      ► This includes not scamming, hacking, offsite advertising, etc.

2. DO NOT STEAL. YOU WILL BE REPORTED.
                      ► Jong Kook always puts time and effort into the layout. He's had assholes steal his graphics many times before, including the entire thread word for word or just minor rewording of text. He doesn't appreciate that. There's a huge difference in being inspired and stealing. Banner images belong to Delano-Laramie@dA.

3. DO NOT QUOTE THE 1ST PAGE, PAGE STRETCH, OR TALK 1i3k 7#!$.
                      ► The front page is edited frequently and wall quotes make the posts look terrible. Please limit the amount of quotes to 3. If you accidentally quote the first page, then simply edit or delete your post. Also, no 1337 speak allowed.

4. DO NOT BEG FOR DONATIONS OR ADVERTISE.
                      ► This is quest thread, not a charity. We donate by our selections. Furthermore, we do not appreciate people advertising their threads in ours. If you would like to be noticed, leave it in your signature or ask for an affiliation. Do not bother our donors either.

5. DO NOT FIGHT.
                      ► If you've got a problem with someone, take your fight elsewhere. If we ask you to leave, then get out, or be reported.

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

??? ??? 2014 - Kookie got tired of updating, since there's been nothing, but BS gold generators.

Older announcements are hidden below.
                    February 2014
                      24 - Oh, look... Carnival Day; another shitty gold generator dumping out 500m. ******** off already, Gaia. Not everyone is a rich walking cash cow.
                      22 - Bedtime Panda's 6th Gaiaversary~
                      17 - Jong Kook's 7th Gaiaversary~
                      11 - Release of Roses and Romance, again a gold generator chancing 250m.
                      08 - Release of Candy Hearts, another gold generator for up to 250m.

January 2014
                      29 - 12 hours haven't even passed and you've ALREADY released ANOTHER gold RIG? Oh and... You made Let It Ride chance TWO BILLION GOLD. ARE YOU ******** KIDDING?
                      28 - You know what. I am so ******** DONE with you, Gaia. Over and over and over again... YOU JUST DON'T LISTEN. Flynn's Booty, Flynn's Chest, Divinity's Reach, Coin Flip, Coin Toss, and now, the NEWEST release, Pick A Card... ******** prize up to ONE BILLION GOLD. What. The. ********. Hell. DO YOU EVEN SEE ALL THE DAMAGE YOU'VE DONE? SEE ALL OF THE MEMBERS WHO COMPLAIN AND QUIT? ...YOUR ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE OUT OF ******** CONTROL TOO. No one wants to see ******** 4-5 announcements averaged on a daily basis. Gaia, what ******** happened to you? You were a once special site, but now you're just like a spoiled ******** child begging and crying for our wallets just so you can have something shiny. Granted, we'd be the ones getting it, but the feeling is no different. YOU DON'T SEEM SATISFIED. These sales are not only annoying but exhausting. WHERE THE ******** IS ALL THE CASH EVEN GOING? It sure as ******** isn't going into all those site features you promised us.

December 2013
                      28 - Really? REALLY? That tiny bit of hope users had for deflation has been shattered. Gaia... YOU RUINED IT. YOU ******** UP. AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. You don't give a single ******** about your userbase anymore. THAT'S IT. You continue to disappoint many people. Not only did you ruin Santa's name, but you slapped it on an item that's basically Flynn, with TWICE the payout. 500m. ARE YOU ******** KIDDING? Milk all the users and shut down. That's the ONLY feeling I get now. There is more than enough INFLATION in the Marketplace. LOOK AT THE DAMAGE.
                      25 - Merry Christmas~ It's time for family... and some wishes! c;
                      07 - Seriously? You're going to release a mini-RIG full of re-released 2003s/RIGs/recolors? Nothing new? Wtf. That's bullshit. It's not even worth it to begin with, since you decided to make at least 95% of the "wins" as gold. This is like ******** Flynn's Booty/Grab with rare items added and a lower gold grant rate at a higher GC cost. Gaia, you're not fun anymore. Listen to your ******** users and their feedback, if you truly care.

November 2013
                      28 - Happy Thanksgiving~

October 2013
                      26 - Well, well... No. ********. Surprise. Flynn's a** is back. So much for "last chance". This is already the 13th RE-RELEASE since August 19th. I REPEAT, 13 RE-RELEASES!!! 10 officially announced, 2 through private buyer incentives, and 1 that was "accidental". Bull. ********. s**t. Enough. Your "gold sinks" aren't even helpful against Flynn.

September 2013
                      26 - As if not enough damage was done the first 3 releases of Flynn's Booty... You just HAD to re-release it a 4th time and with Flynn's Chest now? Thanks for destroying the Marketplace even more. [ To be continued in the spoiler below. ]
                      I absolutely refuse to buy any items in this inflation. Until the Marketplace settles down or Gaia releases their so-called "massive gold sink" cavalry, there is no longer any point in attempting to keep up with Flynn's impact on how gold is quickly being rendered useless against people who can easily buy their way to items. Their sales, aren't sales. They're just using it as an excuse to gain more profit, since the ratio of gold to cash becomes increasingly different.

Gaia is using everyone. They're letting inflation happen over and over, so popular items will be taken off the market and they can use that to their advantage and release them again as a "sale" for some ridiculous price that "appears like a deal". People need to realize this.

I am sick of all the bullshit surrounding the month of September - sale after sale in every single announcement. Gaia is no longer becoming a fun place and I'm seeing wae so many people are leaving. Flynn's Chest is the final straw in adding too much gold into the system - 50k to 100m was already more than enough - having a 1m to 250m payout per Chest is ridiculous. At this point, new users to Gaia will be scared off alone by prices and the fact Gaia seems to have become "p2win". Older users who do not have hours and hours to kill or the money to spare, bills aside or because their too young, are now seeing the line between themselves and the "rich" or "elite". I'm extremely disappointed in the path Gaia is taking.

The more people that quit, the more they'll lose on purchases. Obviously, Gaia seems to no longer care that their website is going down the drain. Should I say, they're probably just cashing out at this point for the 18+ website? Those that argue that you can ignore the "sales" - you can't - NOT with Flynn's re-release 4 times. Inflation is OUT OF CONTROL. Click it. Read it. See the graphs.

These "sales" are becoming exhausting. People are not cash cows. Ye, Gaia is a business. Ye, Gaia needs money for their workers. Ye, Gaia needs money for funding projects. I understand, BUT THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. Staff notices and announcements of "sales" are occurring daily - they're just being shoved down our throats. Enough is enough. I don't care what moderators / devs / staff attempt to say, because as far as I see it, Gaia will cash out and shut down by the end of the year, if they keep going down the same path they're on now. Actions speak louder than words.

19 - Happy birthday, Jong Kook~ ♥

August 2013
                      22 - Well, hello, Flynn's Booty INFLATION.
                      03 - iiMyungSoo's 6th Gaiaversary

July 2013
                      23 - Jong Kook discovered his mule, which stored some funds, was recently hacked. =.='
                      11 to 14 - Jong Kook is out on vacation, so be good while he's gone.
                      05 - Happy birthday, Bedtime Panda~ ♥

March 2013
                      26 - Jong Kook is back and jet lagged. Meow.
                      14 to 25 - Jong Kook is visiting iiMyungSoo and family, so he won't be online as much.
                      02 - Happy birthday, iiMyungSoo~

February 2013
                      22 - Bedtime Panda's 5th Gaiaversary
                      18 - Gaia's 10th Anniversary
                      17 - Jong Kook's 6th Gaiaversary
                      14 - Happy Valentine's Day~ where are those roses and chocolates? ;3
                      11 - FA's counted has finally reached 3k in "Heated".
                      10 - Lunar New Years~ Red envelopes, anyone? :p

January 2013
                      01 - Welcome to the Year of the Snake~

December 2012
                      25 - Merry Christmas, everyone! Hope you have a lovely time with family and friends.
                      09 - Unfair ban on Jong Kook & Mysteltain is lifted~
                      08 - Jong Kook & Mysteltain temporarily banned for a misunderstanding.

November 2012
                      25 to 30 - Jong Kook is tampering with an extremely long overdue thread revamp.
                      23 - It's Black Friday! Make sure to catch those deals on time.
                      22 - Happy Turkey Thanksgiving! Are you enjoying that meal today?

October 2012
                      31 - Will it be a trick or treat today? Happy Halloween.
                      26 - LaVey has joined with a new thread, so she can edit her own posts freely.
                      10 - FA was removed from the 10th GSNE...

September 2012
                      19 - Happy birthday, Jong Kook~ ㅠ.ㅠ
                      07-12 - Jong Kook's internet router is broken; gone for a few days.
                      01 - It's been awhile, but 2.5k on "Heated" has been accomplished.

August 2012
                      03 - iiMyungSoo's 5th Gaiaversary... but he was inactive for 4 years. xD
                      02 - Please welcome LaVeyan to the joint quest~ ♥

July 2012
                      12-15 - Jong Kook will be on vacation. Post updates will be done when he returns.
                      05 - Happy birthday, Bedtime Panda~
                      04 - It's Independence Day! Fireworks, anyone?
                      02 - FA has reached 20,000 in posts and is still climbing~

June 2012
                      28 - What a boring month with no news, except for "Heated" striking 2k.
                      17 - Another week, another "Heated" mark at 1.9k.
                      12 - It's fairly quiet, but "Heated" has made it's way to 1.8k.
                      02 - Nothing new, so let's just welcome "Heated" to 1.7k~

May 2012
                      28 - Memorial Day; remember those who have "fallen"...
                      24 - Trolls gonna hate as "Heated" hits 1.6k.
                      20 - Although being trolled constantly, FA has already made it to 1,000 pages~
                      15 - Still as steady as ever with "Heated" rising to 1.5k in little time.
                      13 - Happy Mother's Day~
                      05 - It's Cinco de Mayo~ and the next strike for "Heated" at 1.4k.

April 2012
                      21 - Another step with "Heated" as it climbs to 1.3k total.
                      13 - Uh oh, it's Friday the 13th... Beware~
                      09 - It's another strike with "Heated" landing at 1.2k votes.
                      08 - Happy Easter, everyone! Are you finding that little bunny today?
                      01 - Will you prank or be pranked? ~ Also, make a wish as "Heated" makes it's mark at 11:11.

March 2012
                      22 - A few graphics were re-sized; Jae didn't like some after awhile.
                      19 - 1,000 votes for "Heated" has finally been achieved! ^-^
                      18 - FA has reached total of 10,000 posts and is still going on strong~
                      17 - It's St. Patrick's Day; Do you have the luck of the Irish?
                      14 - Happy White Day~ to those who celebrate the second part of 2/14.
                      04 - "Heated" hits 900 votes: SS taken by Shin, since Jae was gone.
                      03 - Jong Kook is "grounded" until the 10th for ignoring his older brother. -_-"
                      02 - Happy birthday, iiMyungSoo~

February 2012
                      29 - It's a Leap Year: Kpop fans, Big Bang's comeback album is out. ♥
                      22 - Bedtime Panda's 4th Gaiaversary: Active since 2008~
                      20 - Eh, that was pretty quick as 800 in "Heated" has appeared.
                      19 - Will luck stay with us as "Heated" reaches lucky #777?
                      17 - Jong Kook's 5th Gaiaversary: Active since 2007~
                      14 - Happy Valentine's Day~ Remember that love applies to your family and friends too!
                      12 - So much attention here as the number rises to 700 in "Heated".
                      10 - Beware, it's the devil's call on "Heated" at #666~
                      04 - "Heated" votes is at 600! Again, Jae was asleep, so here's a 606 one.

January 2012
                      28 - We've hit 500 "Heated" votes, but since Jae was sleeping, you get a 505 screenshot. c:
                      23 - Happy Chinese (Lunar) New Years and welcome to the Year of the Dragon~
                      22 - The "Heated" war continues as it hits 400 the very next day! These trolls just don't know when to give up! xD
                      21 - A little slower, but "Heated" has reached 300 votes 2 days later, because of our absolutely no life trolls.
                      19 - Thanks to the lovely trolls, we've hit 200 "Heated" votes in only 1 day! 13 </3s in under 5 minutes? Jealous loser much? Oh well, no life haters gonna hate~
                      18 - "Heated" has appeared at 111 votes! Thank you to everyone who helped vote <3 and </3 evenly. We appreciate it~ ♥
                      14 - Revamp of layout and graphics from Fruits Basket to Vampire Knight
                      09 - iiMyungSoo officially joins us on our quest thread
                      01 - Happy New Years! Make sure to have some resolutions~

December 2011
                      25 - Merry Christmas! Spend the time well with family~
                      15 - Thread moved and opened to the public
                      09 - FA is under construction

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

The more I miss you, the more I cry.
                    X X X X XThe more I think of you, the more it's blurred. I hate forgetting while remembering.

안녕하세요~! My name's "Jae", but friends like to call me "Kookie". 죄 많은 천사의 꿈, which some noticed, is my old thread. I'm Asian, iiMyungSoo's older cousin, and been on Gaia since 17 February 2007. I don't use Gaia Cash or vend, so tips are loved~ Oh, and no need to quote me, because I read everything on this thread. Talk with me to know more. Also... insanely, generous donors go on my profile.

Wishing on the Stars...
                        User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                        275b / Infinite
                        Full wishlist is displayed on the profile.

COUPLE ART Request...
                        Click the spoiler for information on commissions.

NO ADVANCED PAYMENTS.
                          I don't do half first-half later or full payment upfront. I'll open a trade, but it won't be completed, until I've seen a watermarked final copy. If my trade ever vanishes from your list, let me know, since trades sometimes glitch and disappear when it's left opened for awhile. I will never cancel a request without a notice to the artist.

POST ASKING PRICES.
                          Please list prices for couples. I'm terrible with bribes. NO art auctions or RLCs. Also, I'd like to see at least 4 art samples or an art gallery. Oh and to make things clear - If I never agreed to commission you, then don't expect me to pay for the art. Art done without my consent is considered a freebie. Should I mention I love freebies? I tip 99.5% of the time for them~

UPDATES / WIPS.
                          If you are slow with commissions, I expect an update at least once a month - whether it's an update about your life schedule for working on the art or a WIP (so mistakes can be fixed). If you disappear for 2 months, I will send a PM with a warning and after 2 weeks, if you do not reply to me, I will cancel the trade. It doesn't take more than 5 minutes to respond to a simple PM with an update. Any update.

THE ART REQUEST DETAILS.
                          User Image
                          Click the banner above for character references. If more art references are necessary, see profile.

PERSONAL TRADE COMMISSIONS CHECKLIST.

[11/17] Ace of Immortals for Magical Matchmaker
                          [11/16] sea dracula for 2b
                          [11/16] SB_Kyoko-Chan for 5b
                          [11/16] PochiDechu for 2b

[11/15] Sharlayan for ??? [WFR]
                          [11/15] Lokianna for Eclipse Voodoo Doll
                          [10/23] Kim Taelin for 15b
                          [10/22] curvy goddess for 4b

[10/22] alenesia for 10b
                          [10/22] KippiNyan o v o for 15b
                          [10/22] Saikano for 10b
                          [10/22] Samwiches for 10b [ CXL 10/29 ]
                          [10/22] Shadilverlegacy for 8b
                          [10/22] Reodesu for 10b
                          [10/21] marriageyawanna for 10b
                          [10/20] nipnops x for 10b
                          [10/19] melonpeachtea for 20b
                          [10/19] LightskinxCutie for 10b

[10/19] vogue la galere for 4.5b [WFR]
                          [10/18] marymia100 for 10b
                          [10/18] Lady Ignea for 10b
                          [10/18] Katal for 20b
                          [10/18] Busamen for 5b
                          [10/18] Buupa for 8b
                          [10/17] fapjack for 7.5b
                          [10/17] Riotchu for 15b

[10/17] AquariTerrible for 8b [WFR]
                          [10/17] Basket Case Insanity for 20b
                          [10/13] coffeecats for 15b
                          [10/13] JeeszyCreezy for 20b
                          [10/13] Autumn Plains for 15b
                          [08/17] Torhuu for 2.1b [PM]
                          [08/17] Resonancel for 1b
                          [08/06] Extra Fancy_Zero Beat for 2b
                          [08/06] FeeIGoodInc for 10b [NO REPLY]
                          [08/06] Pinuppy for ??? [ CXL 10/ 2 - PM ]

[08/06] lovedisorder for 2k
                          [08/05] Lady Faffy for 6b
                          [08/03] Spirit Archer for 600m
                          [07/21] DekuMew for 9b
                          [07/21] trucie for 2b [ CXL 09/14 ]
                          [07/21] Hasegawa Aiko for 5b

[07/18] -Ritsoto- for 10b [D - FO]
                          [07/14] Noriax for 2b
                          [07/13] Silhh for 10b
                          [07/13] AmiMaj for 7.5b
                          [07/13] Hime Sinaru for 5b [ NEVER FIXED - CXL 09/14 ]
                          [07/12] hk_luver for ???
                          [07/11] Pukchuu for 3b
                          [07/11] PandaLoaf for 2b
                          [07/07] Shirotani for 2b
                          [07/06] howaito okami for 8b - Amazing Artist
                          [07/05] Pseudosim for 6b
                          [07/05] taptothebeat for 9b [RUDE]
                          [07/05] yanderu kun for 10b [ CXL 07/13 ]

[07/04] FuchsiaSinclair for 5b [D]
                          [07/01] White Siren Queen for 500m
                          [06/23] Onelaughing for Bruised Fighter
                          [06/23] Tanteii for 4b
                          [06/22] Deliciously Lovely for 2b
                          [06/22] Emarazzla for 6b
                          [06/22] Your Very Own Mistress for 4b
                          [06/22] Lana-hime for 2b
                          [06/20] XxKira_Tsuki_MegamixX for 3b
                          [06/15] Jake Lost the Game for 18b
                          [06/14] Chyunei for 3b
                          [06/14] Zakyria for 4b
                          [06/14] Hottie yoko for 1b
                          [06/12] Starlight Glare for 10b
                          [06/11] Lychee Bae for 500m
                          [06/10] I Kitty Knight I for 6b
                          [06/09] bonikuma for [ CXL 08/15 ]
                          [06/08] Sweet_Lil_Rosa for [ CXL PM 08/15 ]
                          [06/06] diglossic for 10b (In Items)
                          [06/05] x_KuroiNeko for 300m [ CXL 09/14 ]
                          [06/04] xFumikux for 800m
                          [06/04] watanohana for 1b

[06/04] Terri Zhaiss for 12b [WL]
                          [06/02] Vellichor for Rosamund's Devotion + Daytime Snooze [D]
                          [06/02] Darling Alyss for [ CXL 08/15 ]
                          [06/02] DiddlydueDrop for 11b
                          [06/01] xBadAlice for 1b
                          [05/31] izzy_23 for 800m
                          [05/30] KandiGram for 1.5b
                          [05/30] KatSollus for 3b
                          [05/30] LlSSA for 8b [ CXL 09/14 ]
                          [05/30] HayItsShae for Tigerola+Guilty Love [PM] [ CXL 07/12 ] - BLACKLISTED

[05/30] Happy Pillows for 5b [ CXL 08/01 ]
                          [05/29] xTea for 20b
                          [05/26] hecklord for 1.8b
                          [05/27] mahou shoujos for Obsessive Loyalty
                          [05/26] Envyk for 4b + 3b
                          [05/26] PiricaN for 10.5b
                          [05/26] Lambsters for 10b
                          [05/25] Magatama_Yagami for 8b [PM] - [ CXL 09/14 ]
                          [05/25] Mimi_up for [ CXL 08/15 ]
                          [05/25] Deamus for [ CXL 08/15 ]
                          [05/23] Secria for 10b
                          [05/22] Insanity is Happiness for [ CXL PM 08/15 ]
                          [07/06] hk_luver for 6m
                          [01/30] Spirit Reborn for 1m
                          [01/29] hyperrewind for 750k
                          [01/27] Eclipse_000 for 750k [ PM ]
                          [01/26] RireiRirei for 300k
                          [01/25] OmegaMAD for 1m
                          [01/23] Mr Grab Bags for 300k [ CXL ]
                          [01/22] Serenity Moon02 for 350k
                          [01/22] Hai Chiri for 100k [ CXL 02/05 ]
                          [01/21] z3lyn for 600k
                          [01/21] AbmieFui for 50g [ CXL 01/31 ]
                          [01/21] catcrowns for 400k - BLACKLISTED
                          [01/21] Ye most regal Overlord for 600k [ X ] [ CXL ??/14]
                          [01/21] MsEpicKush for 1m
                          [01/21] Sukix3 for 350k
                          [01/20] -Lil Artist Kazumi- for 600k
                          [01/20] Etrikia for 250k (w/ 4 tigers)
                          [01/19] tgsprite for 1m
                          [01/19] T i m e S c a p e for 800k [ CXL 03/30 ]
                          [12/01] snowmiddy for 1.25m [ CXL via PM 12/08 ]
                          [11/30] cosmickittens for 40k
                          [11/30] May Kazune for 200k (w/ 2 tigers)
                          [11/30] crabjuice for 800k [ CXL 01/26 ]
                          [11/29] motoko920 for 400k

[11/28] Lee Byunghun for ???
                          [11/28] Inkedlines for 600k [ CXL via PM 12/06 ] FREEBIE CHECK
                          [11/27] PEEPEECHU for 150k
                          [11/23] ll Jennifer ll for 500k
                          [11/20] Bubble Trouble for 450k [ Page 19 ]
                          [11/19] Moose Plushie for 600k
                          [11/19] Xycheth for 400k
                          [11/19] Unlucky FourLeafed Clover for 20k
                          [11/15] Yinri for 1.25m
                          [11/12] Aaoka for 800k
                          [11/11] Bunruru for 1.2m [ CXL 11/22 ]
                          [11/11] Puudi for 1.5m (Animated) [ CXL via PM 01/06 ]
                          [11/10] tazzalam for 100k
                          [11/10] Lady Yuuki Syth for 1.2m
                          [11/10] CosplaysDunce for 200k [ CXL via PM 01/08 ]
                          [11/10] Astro AppIe for 600k
                          [11/10] Xyrise for 2.25m [ CXL 02/28 ] FREEBIE CHECK
                          [11/09] Ohmylions for 200k
                          [11/07] Heras Box for 400k
                          [11/07] ehhhme for 1.75m *Round #2
                          [11/06] AngeloftheShining for 1.5m (Reg) and 1m (Chibi)
                          [11/05] Bubble One for 1.5m? [ CXL 1/15 ]
                          [11/05] Sugah Bee for 100k [ CXL via PM 12/14 ]
                          [11/05] Empress_XSensei for 800k
                          [11/04] OhhSenpai (Aristokatten) for 200k [ CXL 01/01 ] [ X ]
                          [11/03] Minty bat for 1m
                          [11/03] Miharu Outura for 500k
                          [11/02] Froofi for 800k
                          [11/02] Scylux for 800k [ CXL 01/26 ]
                          [11/02] Lliyk for 900k (w/ 2 tigers)
                          [11/02] ehhhme for 1m *Round #1
                          [11/02] Drawn In for 900k
                          [11/02] Neon Wasteland for 800k
                          [11/02] Samanthai for 2.25m (w/ 4 tigers)
                          [11/02] Akina Yumiko for 1m
                          [11/01] Anansi The Spider for 1.75m [ CXL 01/23 ]
                          [11/01] Destined--Dreamer 3 for 1.8m (w/ 2 tigers)
                          [11/01] x-Solitary Moment-x for 600k
                          [11/01] Rosyer for 1.25m
                          [11/01] Riin Viern for 700k
                          [10/31] Minyx for 400k [ CXL via PM 12/03 ]
                          [10/31] Eveliette for 750k
                          [10/31] -Chiiensuu- for 150k [ CXL via PM 12/14 ]
                          [10/31] An Unforgiven Sin -Cazeo- for 750k
                          [10/31] Eridanos for 1.5m (Reg) and 500k (Chibi)
                          [10/30] Lyeisander for 900k (Reg) and 600k (Chibi)
                          [10/30] Ai-Dee-Kay for 350k
                          [10/30] Enriix for 1.5m
                          [10/30] Nerin Serene for 1.2m [ CXL 12/24 ]
                          [10/29] moecchii for 500k [ CXL 01/15 ]
                          [10/29] iiSaiyu for 1.15m [ CXL via PM 01/01 ]
                          [10/29] High Alert for 300k [ CXL 01/15 ]
                          [10/29] codydark for 1.15m [ CXL 01/15 ]
                          [10/29] rhebbet for 400k
                          [10/28] sOuL_EaTer_aLiVe for 225k [ CXL 01/23 ]
                          [10/26] raikun_13 for 175k
                          [10/26] x I n s a n i c x Asu x for 300k
                          [10/25] cutesu for 1m
                          [10/24] -- My Melodiee -- for 1m [ CXL 01/15 ]
                          [10/20] KawaiiMunster for 125k
                          [10/13] Cynnybun for 1.5m
                          [10/12] Mimzelicious for 300k
                          [10/12] Hackxed for 700k [ CXL 01/16 ]
                          [10/10] Grey Eyed Simba for 50k
                          [10/09] electric carrots for 400k [ CXL via PM 12/31 ] FREEBIE CHECK
                          [10/08] ureii for 800k
                          [10/07] Nakami Sato for 20k
                          [10/06] SapphiePewds for 1m

Unidentified Protagonist

When I'm gone, you're a playboy. Hold your head up.
                    X X X X XAnswer me. You're not fun. You have no manners. You... devil, devil. You... You...

Hello der~ Names I go by are "Bedtime", "Panda", "Pandy" and let's say "SeoHyun" c: I love music <3 Can't live without it. I like to draw sometimes, but I'm not very good at it like most are. I'm 21 years old and been on Gaia since I was 15-16. I enjoy talking c: I really like anime a lot <3 Raman, noodles, and muffins are good <3 More information can be found on my profile.

By the way, I love art freebies~ If you give me a freebie, your drawing and name will end up on my profile. c: I play booty grab for my gold. I DO NOT play gold generators. I REFUSE to. They messed up the economy so much and ruined a lot of quests for people. Do NOT ask me for gold/items.

Currently Questing...
                    X X XUser Image
                    X X XAnything from my PROFILE is appreciated. ^.^""

"Even if I'm tormented by hatred..."
                      X X X X X"I won't become like you, no matter how hard it is."

Yo! I'm Myst you can call me Rica, if you want!
                          I'm a Fujoshi. Often times what I want to express could never be fully expressed in words. I am a very silent and awkward person, I tend to think too much of what others think of me thus making it hard for me to start up a conversation.

If you want to know more about me feel free to quote, comment or pm me.
                          You can also check out my profile. ♥

Currently Questing...
                      X X X User Image 3.4b / LMP
                      X X X X X X will updated every 1b

Future / Side Quest...
                      X X X>> A lot.
                      X X X My full wishlist can be seen in my profile. >.<

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Do you hear me...? Do you hear me...?
                    X X X X XLet's go together. Don't walk the harder path. It wasn't easy, right?

WARNING: This section is for iiMyungSoo.
                      Please make sure that all gifts/trades are sent to the correct person.

Want to trade with iiMyungSoo? »» Click Here ««

Hi! I go by the nicknames "Shin", "L", and "MyungSoo". Simply put, I'm Jong Kook's younger cousin, so yes, I'm Asian. I found an interest into KPOP back in 2008 and am now a follower of many korean groups. My bias is Big Bang and 2PM. Also, I've seen countless Korean dramas, so stop by, if you want to chat. My birthday is on March 2 and I have been a member of Gaia since August 3rd, 2007 (but wasn't active until December 2011). Solo quest thread is located here: [ X ].

Currently Questing...
                    X X XUser Image 10b / LMP

Future Desires...
                    X X XUser Image User Image

You say you’re sorry so easily...
                      X X X X XThose words that I’m so sick of, because you only try to finish things...

WARNING: This section is for Jadore_KitTea.

Want to trade with Jadore_KitTea? »» Click Here ««

Hello there. ღ You may call me "mnt", "mewt", "kitty", "T", "Ga Yoon", or whatever you prefer. I'm an introvert, which means most of the time I like to do things alone, but I do get along with other people pretty well, so feel free to get to know me. Although, I'm not on Gaia as much because of college, I do check this daily.

Anyways, on to the things I love ~I heart kitties, watching movies, drinking tea, and cute things. I have an obsession with the color teal and I will always love summer.

Currently Questing...
                      X X XUser Image --- / HIATUS (Active. Not currently questing.)

Future Desires...
                          User Image --- / HIATUS (Active. Not currently questing.)

Catch me if you can. I’m forever a performer.
                      X X X X XDon’t ask for the answer, but just take it as it is, go with the flow...

WARNING: This section is for Luciferiael.

Want to trade with Luciferiael? »» Click Here ««

Hi all, I'm Luciferiael, otherwise known as Luc. I've been on Gaia since 2003. I love horror, and I am obsessed with Raymond Reddignton from the Blacklist. I enjoy music, always have to be listening to it. My preferred genre's are metal and Industrial. You can find me on IMVU (Dhestroyr) and Caedon (Hannibal).

Currently Questing...
                      X X XUser Image 8T / LMP

Future Desires...
                          User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Unidentified Protagonist

Anonymous Benefactor: Zoo Snacks, Thank you for the adorable message to <3
                      Mysteltain: Gothic veil, Powdy Pengy o.o <3 -xmas- Blue Babushka -xmas-, Civil Northern Soldier -xmas-, Cream bani clips, Hunny the bear, Rousamund Passion,
                      JinglyBell: Werebear <3 -xmas-
                      Jong Kook: Argent Splendor, Zorya Polunochnaya, Frosted Affection, Chicky, Cheepy, Chirpy, Churpy O>O Thankies <3 -xmas- Wintry Kisses -late b-day, xmas c:-........Wicked Advisor, Thank you letter for Feb 2012 -gversary-......House items, knotted rope, drop necklace, kung fu panda (white belt), fishies <3, Lovely Maritime, Sweet Lunarian -b-day- Beloved Velveteen -xmas-, Oppa Style!, Rosamund revenge 3ed gen -xmas- Black emo bag, Sprig mini angel wings, Lavender nitemare scarf
                      Ritsmi: Demon Vassal <3 -xmas-, Cutie Animalie, Blue Babushka -xmas-
                      iiTaecYeon: 20,000 -holidays-, Corona Austrina, Ebony butterfly terrycloth tube-top,, Space channel gaia -gversary-,,,,,,Indigo Flutter -b-day- Ponzu the panda -xmas- Antique peirrot, Literary Luxury, Princess Honore. Winsor -xmas- , 29m
                      Jadore_camellia Sprig Scarf , 1m, Light pink chyaku norisu scarf, Polar Ice sea,
                      Little gom anon Creamy Scarf, 100m

Reckless_Rebell: 115,000, Sweet Sealie <3
                      bmaster154: Keiongaku Style
                      You cannot remember me: Thank you letter for Jan 2008 <3
                      MizerysChild: 5,000,,, Gold shop items, sponsor items <3
                      Toxic Contents: Pink Dragoness o.o <33
                      Anonymous Benefactor: Mod Geshia OMG THANK YOU <3333 O.O
                      Seductive Strawberries: 10k
                      Nor West Chick: 100k <3
                      Keithiya: 15,000
                      ESMERALDA PYRONE: 25,000
                      trenchcoat-on-a-tortilla Black overturn leather boots
                      Lucifer Highwire Veronica -b-day- <3, Blue babushka -xmas- Dumpling the bear <3 , Cutie Catcher (single), Climbing Demon
                      Atrise Mana Seed 3ed gen -b-day- <3
                      Bob Bobbersin Bunch of randoms
                      final_anime_kingdom 1k
                      Grogroth 200k Thank you.
                      Lani de Mirshanns 125k
                      Ryanzor 800k
                      Anon (Easter Bunny) Cotton candy pink dander bunny ears
                      Anon Pink dander ears, Purple dander ears, Orange dander ears
                      x-PerdxxBlade-x Pink Devil tail <3 , Springtide bunny x2, summer bride , Shy Gardener x3 , Frolicking Pastel , Petit Cherie, Chocolate bear fur, Spring court coronation, White bunny hoodie
                      Lani De Mirshanns 1m
                      soraruru Lavender mini nitemare wings
                      anon Piranha mask, griefstache
                      : Donation

Zooplankton : 10k + event items

Bedtime Panda : Divided Stars [xmas], Selection Fairy [xmas], Buttons' Game [xmas], Aye aye Lassie
                        iiTaeyang / Jong Kook : Grizzly Hoodie [xmas], Fading Ember [xmas], Andromeda's Touch [xmas], Creamy Mini Angel Wings, Southtown Ghost Story, Blood Rebel's Anarchy, Piani-ture, Mane Unihorn

HisLittleHeart : 10k
                        iScreamNiki : 15k
                        Xx-Devillicious-xX : 20k

iiTaecYeon / iiMyungSoo : Heavenly Awesome [holidays], Corona Austrina, Nihonahu Geisha, Juno's Lace, Prima Poppet [xmas], Limit Breaker [xmas], Milk the Cat, The Celestial Queen of Solair, Custom Cut 2nd Gen, Golden, Pink and Lavander Grunny, Lavander, Dark Chocolate, Dusty Pink and Orange Dander Bunny Ears, Strange Easter Egg, 29m
                        Vanilla Dawn : 20k
                        You Cannot Remember Me : Thank You Letter For Jan 2008
                        MizerysChild : 10k + 3 Random Items

Luciferian Erevos / Apollyon Destrovya / Luciferian : Tragic Melody [xmas], Evangeline's Gorgeous Gallant Cool Locks, 2m, [Animal] Welcome wagon shorts and shirt, s Blox, Safe Cracker(20m), 1b, Cosmic Cadet, Galactic Recruit, Snow Queen of the North, Tigerola, Grimm Lolita, 12 Project Recolor
                        Erika from Dollars : 5k
                        Shizuma Chan1605 : Bionic Sensory
                        Marimbist : 100k + 3 Random Items
                        Sungels : Actaeon's Blessing
                        Seductive Strawberries : 10k
                        Nor West Chick: 100k
                        Keithiya : 15k
                        Esmeralda Pyrone : 25k
                        Stripey Von Fancyhooves : 15k
                        anonymous benefactor : Matao the Demon Cat
                        trenchcoat-on-a-tortilla : Red Flippy Hat
                        moonlight34 : 85k
                        xXxShatteredRosesxXx : 20k
                        Magnanimity Profusion : 1.1m
                        EnnaKhaos7 : 15k
                        MayShorts : Mr. Butterscotch the Third
                        P l N K D O N U T : Demonic Pendant
                        Tiny Death : 5k
                        Wabbi: Golden Laurens
                        Grogroth : Demonic Style
                        caII it luck : Thank You Letter for August 2009
                        IamVenetianPrincess : 96k
                        anonymous benefactor : Mille-Crepe
                        River of No Return : Enki's Catch
                        strawberry nella : 20k
                        Redwing Rogue: 50k
                        anonymous benefactor : Long-Stem Red Rose
                        Bethany Tam : Star Suit Mascot, Birthday Cupcake
                        jirouu : 200k
                        Lani De Mirshanns: 125k
                        fuwapaca : Mercury's Moon
                        Savior of Humanity :
                        Ryanzor : 800k
                        Rein Kuroi Usagi : 10m

Oreo lvl99 : 100k
                        Mr Amazing CreepShow : Midnight Club
                        rnercury : 1m + commons
                        little gom anon : Monthly Collectible Letter for May 2013, 100m, Beyond Blue, Kitten Star, 250m
                        hipdurr : 100k
                        anonymous benefactor : Peach Dander Bunny Ears
                        anonymous benefactor : Golden Grunny
                        WiccansWrath : 4m
                        x-PerdxxBlade-x : 119m + Strawberry Sundae Sweets x2, Spring Nymph, Spring and Summer Bride, Springtide Bunny, Pink Bunny Slippers, Thoughtful Bride, Spring Court Coronation, Frolicking Pastel, Bom Bom The Bunny, Sweet Lady
                        Irradiare: Punk Raven
                        Lani De Mirshanns: 1m
                        Lulu the Fae Sorceress : 1.5m
                        OT Anonymous : Hollywood lips
                        XxXBloodlust_VampXxX : 100m, Her Illumination
                        Rinn Ue : 300k
                        milk straw : 1b
                        Freaksrus : 1b
                        EverlastingFairy : 1b
                        :
                        :

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

This first list contains all donations acquired in this thread. Everything is listed from oldest to newest.

iiMyungSoo: [01/02/14] Lobo the Gray Wolf ♥ ♥ ♥ ---||--- Devoted Spica, Horangi (Birthday), Silver Sprite, Sunset Spirit, Toxic Kitten, EVERY 2012 Birthstone Anklets, September Birthstone Necklace (Birthday), Right in the Feels, Snow Witch, Corona Borealis, Flashy Blossoming Headband, Sam's Green Elbow Pads, Green Leg Warmers, Monsieur Panda, Satin Hairbow, Birthday Crown (Birthday), 5590 tickets+260 tokens, 13 inks+6 bugs, 8 papers ♥ ♥ ♥ Zodiacal (Xmas Collab '12), Seven Day Love 2nd Gen. (Xmas '13) ♥, Red Randoseru Backpack (7th Gaiaversary), Cool Keiko's Curls, 29m, Easter Cherubim's Peach Wings, Tons of GF Charms, November 2014 Letter (8th Year)

Bedtime Panda: 1,453k, Wisteria (Birthday) ♥, Rosamund's Redemption ♥, Pink Dragoness, Feisty Berserker, Carnival Tiger Companion (Birthday), Clinohumite Diamond Dog, Strawberry Shortcake Queen of Cups, Easter 2k12 Flock of Diedrichs, Tons of inks+bugs, Zodiacal (Xmas Collab '12), Black Sheep (Xmas '13), SDPlus #424 Renard, Astra-264: Soft Twitching Black Tipped Cat Ears ♥, Lavender/Black/Pink/Golden Grunny, Sheepy March ♥ ♥ ♥, Bound Warlock, Plumberry Godina ♥, Bread/Roll/Butter the Baby Tiger/Lion (Birthday '14), [Animal] Glittering Neighbor, [Animal] Prefurable Furmilliar Comfurt, Invariable Archer, Saturnia the Unicorn, Astra: Mini Cotton Candy Flapping Angel Wings, Rapturous Accord (Xmas '14), J's Sketchbook ♥, Fearless Koyosetsu ♥ ----||---- [9/19/15] [KINDRED] Skulverine, Alleycat's Attraction, Synchronous Lunar Eclipse, [KINDRED] Tanzanite Cabochomp (Birthday)

Little Gom Anon / Simply Mashi: Bennet ♥, 100m Mythrill Coin, Lovely Lucie, Stellar Flurry, [Animal] Husky Fur, Thistle and Tudor Rose ♥, 250m Mythrill Coin x2, Icy Ascension, Buff Arms, Counterfeit Spirit ♥, Titus the Lion, Cathulu, Portrait of a Hare, Vagran Sea, Wisteria Sea, Hinterland Warlord of the Moon / Solair, Spellbound Enchantress, Gemini Twins, Ai no Taisen, Manticore Plush, Team Star, Crimson Puppeteer, Peppermint Refrain, Demon's Dominance, Madame's Stupendous Wigs ♥, Hundreds of GF Charms ----||---- [9/19/14] Midnight Voodoo Doll, Pieces of You ♥, September 2014 MC (Birthday), Pandamonium Pandaista, Midnight Castletown (Xmas '14) ♥ ♥ ♥, [Animal] Xumbreon (8th Year) ♥ ♥ ♥ ----||---- [09/19/15] Castle Town's Warriors, Aika's Garden, Tumbling Adorkable Bea, Madame's Fantastical Wigs (Birthday)

Yang Yoji: [08/02/12] Pale Marionette, Pink Marionette, Monochrome Keido, Chuchip's Blessing, SOF Tundra, Kandi Kitten ----||---- 1,101k, Vega's Love (Birthday), Horangi, Ebony and Ivory, Anesidora's Gift, Juno's Lace, Demon Vassal, Fall Bride, Topaz Diamond Dog, Eye of Io/Ganymede/Callisto, Devilish Leg Warmers, Devilish Sleeves, Black/Blue/Red/Mint/Pink/Brown Leg Warmers, Blue Denim Short Shorts, Tons of inks+bugs+tokens+tickets ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥, Refined Getaway, Minty Winter Wonderland, Prince of the Ocean, Hime Bangs Haircut ♥ ---||--- [02/17/15] Purrsuasion Pursuit ♥ ♥, W's Sketchbook ♥, Caramel Godina, Bloody Godina, Madame Godina, Counting Brown Sheep (8th Year) ---||--- [03/05/15] Synchronous Moonlight/Eclipse/Sunlight ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
                      Luciferiael: [06/14/12] Exchanged 38m in items+pure for her Devil Tail (ABP 64m) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ----||---- [12/10/12] Ashen Marionette ♥ ♥ ♥ ----||---- Winter Groom (Birthday), 185 inks, Zodiacal (Xmas Collab '12), 87k ---||--- 758k (Birthday '13), 1.24m (Xmas '13), 350k (7th Gaiaversary), Cutie Catcher, Buff Monotone Arms, x10 Safe Cracker + x3 Golden Piggy Bank (925m total) ♥, 1b ♥, Kentauros' Blessing ♥, 2.5b ♥ ♥, [07/01/14] Counterfeit Love ♥ ♥ ♥, [07/08/14] Desdemona's Malevolence, Z's Sketchbook, [Animal] Angelic Halo, Saint Ciel: Aphrodite, Saint Ciel: Storge, Shin's Determination, Checkmate Inverse, Toxic Black Devil Tail, Radiant Messenger, Cool Midnight Violeztin Eyes, The Lionhearted Hero's Warm Hair, Warm Adrian Hair, Wet Shine Dark Locks, SDPlus #510 Vivid Lisa, 957m ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥, Tons of GF Charms, [11/07/14] Run & Gun ♥ ♥ ♥, Counterfeit Mistress/Companion/Dynast ♥ ♥ ♥, Libelly/Calumny/Contumely Chauntelle ♥, Stellar Wave, Sinful/Crimson/Pure Halo ---||--- [02/17/15] 100b ♥, Pure White Mini Angel Wings, Heliotrope Marionette Restrung (8th Year), 150b (Birthday)
                      Jadore_camellia: Heart VS Mind, Holy Berry Scarf, Minty Scarf, Bogie, [Animal] Burnt Orange Wolf Fur, Noodle Fashion, Black Pawn Infantry, Eat Me!, Turquoise Cosmos, [Animal] Brown Husky Fur ♥, Desdemona's Fury ♥, Stellar Fortune + Peanut the Baby Lion (Birthday '14), Possessed Godina (Xmas '14), [Animal] White Tiger Fur (Xmas '14), [KINDRED] Tanzanite Cabochomp (Birthday)
                      Tracla: [03/28/14] Allu the Brown Wolf ♥ (Contest Prize), [Animal] Tiger Fur ♥ (Gift), Rapturous Union (CP), Workshop Flora (CP), Reve Marin (CP), Stellar Wish ♥ (Gift), Erebus' Moon (CP), Warm Midnight Violeztin Hair (CP), The Legend of Castle Town ♥ (Gift), Golden Spin! (CP), Silkrose Stroll (CP), Wendy's Kindness (CP), [Animal] Sukumizu (CP), Lady Estelle (Gift), Happy Capsule (CP), Cernunno's Blessings ♥ (Gift), Golden Admirer (Gift), Ebon Laurels (CP)
                      Anonymous Benefactor (Dear OT): Crimson Marionette ♥, Aye Aye Bonnie, Soulless Azrael Horns, Cerynitian's Blessing (Contest Prize) ♥, Bloody Marionette (CP) ♥, Ivory Rose (CP), Pale Marionette (CP), Chrysanthe’s Fountain (CP), Firefly's Flame 2nd Gen (CP), Fafnir the Dragon (CP), The Case of Pietro 12th Gen (CP), SDPlus #351 Mad Hatter (CP), Dylene Poissonne (CP)
                      Lalenka: D's Sketchbook (Contest Prize), Kiki Kitty (CP), Fafnir the Adolescent Dragon (CP), Light Harmonic Songstress ---||--- [11/25/14] The Tyrannical Duke of Lalune, Somber Shika Deer, Requiem of Dreams, Space Channel Gaia Beta, Escheresque, Dapper Bootlegger, Faithful Fencer, Shadow Walker, Electric Jelly Swarm, Peanut the Baby Lion, Fall Groom, Town Bounce, Eurydice's Vanishing, Roseus Diamond Dog, The Wretched, Prince Dhanun, Card Captor Shinigami, Tapioca Skedaddle, Veridical Musketeer (Xmas)
                      Momo Okami: [05/13/14] Kama's Suggestion ♥ ♥ ♥
                      F-CK H8 COEXIST: [12/20/13] Michael's Wings: Alchemized ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ (Xmas) ---||--- Thank You Letter for June/July 2012 (x2 each), [06/03/15] 69b
                      XxXBloodlust_VampXxX: 200m, Lethe Rose, Astra-215: Mini Burned Fire Flapping Angel Wings, Rapturous Descent, White Devil Tail, Stellar Dreams, Kumiho's Sister ♥ ♥, Michael's Bloody Wings ♥ ♥ ♥
                      Elfin Melody: 2,000k (Birthday '13), Bonbonieru Konpeito (Xmas '13) ♥ ♥, Princess of Dreams (Birthday '14) ♥ ♥, My Lovely Byul (Xmas '14) ♥ ♥
                      Mysteltain: Mr. Butterscotch the Third, Zodiacal (Xmas Collab '12), Moody Heart Clouds (Xmas '13), Red Portable Stereo Headphones, Almond the Baby Lion (Birthday '14)
                      elsasicedtea: Brow Basics (Xmas '14)
                      Mistress Kationie: Water Sash, 12 inks, 82 bugs, Enchanted Book (Xmas '13), Astra: Perky Mint Wolf Ears (Xmas '14)
                      X Grape Soda: Horangi ♥, 100k (Xmas '13)
                      faithleann: 23m ♥

51L3NC3: Princess of the Universe ♥, Eat Me!
                      Molested Rubber Ducky: 1,000k ... o.o ♥
                      RinGo ReIzEi: Jolly Hat, 12 random items
                      hollybellafree: 2.5k
                      blackphoenixXIII: Envious Night Jewel
                      Sufferer of Alternia: Keen Bandit, Imaginary Friend, Maquillage ♥
                      Xx-Devillicious-xX: 30k
                      Alcyona: 10k
                      Elusive Spycrab: 5k
                      You Cannot Remember Me: Thank You Letter For January 2008
                      Spirit of Redemption: 1.5k, Gift of the Goddess
                      G.S. eureka: Thank You Letter for January 2012
                      My Heart is F R A G I L E: Scar of the Warrior/Martyr
                      T3h Big Bad Pimp: 12 random items
                      Brave Little Orphan: 8 random items
                      II S n o w y II: 50k
                      _Thats Fantastical_: 20k, 11 random items
                      PookieFX: Strawberry Charlotte, Mint Chocolate Queen of Cups, Fausto's Bottle 11th gen, Caretaker Tia, Eye of Europa, Zeit the Moga ♥
                      Just Have Hope (Charity): 100k ♥
                      Hingg: Ashen Werewolf
                      xPhalanges: 100k ♥
                      X_s0ul-Taker_X: Kitty Slippers
                      Japanese_take out: 4k
                      theannacracker: 100k, Fallen Wish, Checkmate, Peravian Set, Mochi the Puppy, Spirited Gloves, 4 random items ♥
                      neoblossom: 3.9k, Sweet Sealie
                      MizzDior: 8 random items
                      MizerysChild: Thank You Letter for February 2009 ♥
                      Shiblets: 50k
                      HollywoodH: 9.9k, 5 random items
                      x x s k y - b l u e: 20k
                      I-tal-ic: 10k
                      Reaganxxx: 100k ♥
                      Anonymous Benefactor: Dark Blossoming Headband
                      Koydith the Healer: 1.5k, 12 random items
                      ghostrock320: 58k
                      FelixVincent: Thank You 2007 Letter SET ... o.o" ♥
                      call_me_vampire2009: 1k, 1 random item
                      Qinkie: 200k, Rainbow Jubilee, Pink Bunny Slippers, Nartian Rock 8th Gen, Year of the Monkey, Event Horizon Guardian, White Bunny Hoodie, Fox's Watch, Panda Mood Bubble, Oh My Gumball, Coral Seafolk, Stone Guardian Mask, April Birthstone Crown, 5 random items ♥
                      Hit and Run (Charity): 1k
                      trixie023: 25k, 5 random items
                      GOOD MORNlNG: 1k
                      angel_cruz21: 10k
                      AlicexInxWonderland4ever: 1k, 1k Tokens, 2 random items
                      Dreamcatchers (Charity): 15k
                      Vanilla Dawn: 40k
                      king bing bing: 245k ♥
                      Sheep n-dale: 12 random items
                      I Am ferret: Secret Retreat 6th gen ♥
                      Demon Wings | Angel Heart (Charity): 12k
                      theSanshi: Inks
                      V.M: Valiant Knight, 4 random items
                      Sunshine Molotov: 12 random items
                      Samanthie: 150k ♥
                      iCandyzzz: 5 random items
                      K a w a i i V a n i l l a: 12 random items
                      Raven Cpu: Checkmate, Egyptian Gold Bracelet(x1)/Armlet(x2)/Anklet(x2), Inks ♥
                      Kibz Kibz Kibz: 5k
                      Shrii: Thank You Letter for April 2012 ♥
                      Faerie Dreams: 40k
                      Novakain_Xx: 200k ♥
                      Nor West Chick: 100k ♥
                      p o t t e r m o r e: Moira's Red/Blue Studded Collar
                      Montressa: 5k
                      KewkeMonsta: 50k
                      IAMtheSKYE: Lyndexer's Journal 2nd gen. ♥
                      Twaci: Black Lowtoppies
                      moonlight34: 100k ♥
                      Baroness Velma: 1,630 Tokens
                      -PurpleGrannie-: 51 papers
                      Keithiya: 15k
                      animetyshi: 7 inks+32 bugs
                      I Stein I: 2 inks+24 bugs, 21 papers, 5 random items
                      Faustus Apollyon: 281 bugs
                      lxl Corrupted: 6 random items
                      goldenpanda23: Astra-28: Divine Illumination
                      Esmeralda Pyrone: 25k
                      De Legacy: 13 inks+59 bugs, 175 fishes, 109 flowers
                      Raven OMG: 200k, 3956 tickets+145 tokens, 17 inks+227 bugs, 746 papers, 39 baits+9 fishes, 16 flowers, 84 random items ♥
                      Egotistically: 25k
                      xPlay Dead: 40k
                      Wings of Love (Charity): 25k
                      K i w ii C r e a m__xx: 64 inks
                      sailor0taku: 425 tokens
                      ii Kitty Pop ii: 11k
                      trenchcoat-on-a-tortilla: Vintage Black Pillbox Hat
                      Gemenice: 498k ♥
                      Z3R03FF3CT: 200k, Holy $#17 ♥
                      hyung dont touch me there: Sainte Ciel: Agape 2nd Gen ♥
                      --Atonal Safetypin--: Duct Tape Roll, 1 random item
                      Pixichix: 21 inks
                      CakieCookieLover: 13 inks
                      Aizi: Hero's Guard ♥
                      Nishiki Ao: SDPlus #036 Ian ♥
                      Namanei: 10,200g
                      iYumi-chaan: Nitemare Sash, Silver Laurels, 1 random item ♥
                      Guccigirl247: 7 inks, 101 bugs
                      Foot Nudist: 660 inks, 23 bugs
                      LizzyBree: 6 inks
                      Fragile as Fireflies: 54 inks, 573 bugs
                      Jeseia Moretia: Thank You Letter for July 2007, Angelbow, Celebrity Date, Angelic Parasol
                      Wabbi: Shibuya Nobody ♥
                      final_anime_kingdom: 1k
                      Grogroth: Zodiacal, Eastern Sun and Western Moon, Jack Frost ♥
                      Anonymous Benefactor: Coal Button-down Fleece Coat
                      Prince Overdose: 10k
                      IamVenetianPrincess: 96k
                      Anabaena: Black Body Dye, The Widow
                      lilystell: Summoning Tome
                      headphonehair: Cloud
                      Anonymous Benefactor (Bree): Art of Espionage, Laced Blessings
                      bidniman: 30k, Long-Stem Black Rose
                      Zannrael: Cecil
                      AdorkableNERD: 200k
                      Lani De Mirshanns: 125k (Xmas)
                      Klefairy: 10m ♥
                      Aulas Final Curtain Call: Fantastical Journey
                      destinyswonders: 1m, Dreamer's Dust, Dandy Jack
                      Ryanzor: Koji the Red Fox ♥
                      Zero Poet: Siku the White Wolf ♥
                      Anonymous Benefactor: Astra-159: Waving Orange Tiger Tail
                      Innocent Porcelain Doll: 100k
                      Markipliers: Blight the Undead
                      beasties: 1m
                      Spiffy old Drawings: 15m (Contest Prize)
                      Nat Darling: 5m (Contest Prize)
                      Trojan.exe: [Animal] Akiva's Dexterity ♥, Phoenix Feather
                      Baybu: 3m (Contest Prize)
                      Kittysaurus Rawr: 100k
                      Janna Windforce: Pure White Angelic Scarf
                      rotten flower: 1m
                      Tealinia: 10m (Contest Prize)
                      Duck Ponds: January/April/June Birthstone Anklets
                      Princess of Glomps: [Animal] Sun Bear Fur
                      CB GRIMLIN: Heart X Mind
                      -HallowReen-: 100k
                      POOP ON NOODLES: 115k
                      xxxjesusacesxxx: 10m (Contest Prize)
                      Graceful End: 500k (Contest Prize)
                      HoppingTurkey: Jada the Unicorn (Contest Prize), Rainbow Jubilee, Form of Arachna, Soft Lil Leoli, Plight of Girona, Colorful Eurydice Eyes (Contest Prize), Chimera of the West (CP), Shroud of Rime (CP)
                      Albruna: Princess Estelle, Whispering Wisteria ♥
                      strapping young man: 40m (Contest Prize) ♥
                      moru-sama: Astra-58: Shrouded Night, Moga Huey
                      Rubie Cube: Viva La Mode
                      ColoredxNoodles: [Animal] Doggy Courier Bag
                      FIacid: 10m
                      Lexxi Foxxx: [Animal] Mad Hatter
                      Sandy Flipflops: 20m
                      Fleshysweetcakes: 3m
                      L0DE: 100m (Contest Prize) ♥
                      Anonymous Benefactor: Light Green Grunny, Mint/Olive Dander Bunny Ears
                      Anonymous Benefactor (Shadow Dragon): White Grunny
                      Ryouna Runa: White Grunny
                      Viridis Aureus: Easter Cherubim's Yellow Wings
                      Anonymous Benefactor: Cherubim's Dark Blue Wings
                      Skm Imperatoriene: Pink/Light Green Grunny, Peach Dander Bunny Ears
                      Venii Vidii Vicii: 5m (Contest Prize)
                      Juliessorad: Prosperous Keymaster (Contest Prize)
                      o-Elixir-o: Astra-257: Soft Twitching Grey Cat Ears (Contest Prize) ♥, Astra-262: Soft Twitching Dark Brown Tiger Ears
                      hipdurr: 1m, Counterfeit Colleen, Angelic Scarf (Contest Prize), Fragrant Heartbeat (Contest Prize)
                      Kiranei: 20m, Bom Bom the Bunny x2 (Contest Prize)
                      Prothyro: 125m total ♥, Chuu Chuu the Bunny, Butterfly Kick (Contest Prize)
                      DestielintheImpala: 200k
                      pantec: Astra-172: Swishing White Wolf Tail (Contest Prize)
                      NarwhaIs: 200m ♥, Red Wing
                      Lani De Mirshanns: 1m
                      Yukihara Aishii: 100k
                      Death Resurrected: 2m
                      soapycakes: 2m
                      iPeeSittinDown: 5m
                      mokibear: Brave Temperance
                      MaryJane LSD: 26.2m (Contest Prize), Shy Gardener
                      Naked Chipmunk: Haigha's Madness
                      Di0s: [Animal] Tunnu's Warmth
                      Drakkusy: (Contest Prize) S-Pop Club: Taja 2nd Gen, Anesidora's Woe, Devoted Spica, Astra-8: Autumn Waltz, Indigo Flutter, 288k
                      Crazy Straw: (Contest Prize) Panda Hat, Chuchip's Blessing, Whispering Wisteria, A Little Night Party, Bitter Loathing, Trilune's Promise, Reve Marin, Primrose Path, Duke, Virgil's Sinister Verdict, [Animal] North Star Penguin, Inspector Busco
                      Summer o v o: 1m
                      DokiMeowMeow: [Animal] North Kitten Star
                      Bittensweet_Lov3: Fergus the Scottish Terrier
                      vintvge: Mellow Cryptodira
                      Sparkle Gems: SDPlus #220 The Ringmaster
                      eut: 100m Mythrill Coin (Contest Prize)
                      BabyKagomeGirl: 125m
                      delicate fawn: Butterfly Jab
                      Princess Merunari: Lilac Cosmos
                      daydreams xo: Workshop Flora, Eremiel's Wings
                      TieMeDownAnd: Jawesome (Contest Prize)
                      Reginald Orius: Demon Vassal (Contest Prize)
                      Naked Chipmunk: Ivory Archer
                      ITSA M3 AIDS: [Animal] Loving Manner (Contest Prize)
                      Lessaphi: The Cherubic Queen of Solair
                      Chibi-Churvzzz: Panda Hat, 50k
                      Mother 0f Cats: 1m
                      Blu_Fammy: Stoic Lost Boy, Kepler-22b
                      Potato Goddess: 100k
                      ll Lost-Kun ll: Shy Gardener
                      Sparkle Gems: Stoic Lost Boy
                      Iavish: SDPlus #161 Proteus
                      disconcerto: Starlit Promise
                      Anonymous Benefactor: Pepper the Cat
                      Risika-chan: Exalted Lord, Prince Dashing
                      Psychotic_Gothic_Angel: 10m
                      DoctorMelodyPond: Princess Manner
                      Haochi Lizhi: 5m
                      Yukihara Aishii: Icy Marionette
                      Maikuuuh: 20m
                      GenoSuperStar: 1m
                      Porn and Beans: Unibrow, Vampire Bite Marks, Walking Dead Poster
                      Diamond ln the sky: La Belle Chanteuse x2, The Ringmaster x2, Springtide Bunny x2, Blueberry Cookie Queen of Cups x3
                      degradingly: 5m
                      CR-Park Mi Yeon: Lilac Scarf
                      Plasma Mule: Checkmate 3rd gen x2, The Gravedigger x2, Petal Professor Hana, The White Lady, SDPlus #326 Tink
                      Insatiable D E S I R E S: Black Heartstring
                      Pandelic DJ: Loli Pop, Butterfly Punch, Le Pavot Rose, Dark Jubilee, Rainbow Pathway, Donna del Carnevale
                      Eridessa: Highwire Amaryllis
                      mewkittyy: Bound Warlock x3, Dante's Divine Verdict, RuRu Kitty Plushie, Sno the Moga
                      Anonymous Benefactor (Prowler): Jaguar's Curse
                      Anonymous Benefactor: Dark Horangi
                      Erectum: [Animal] Thea’s Enchantment
                      Virtual Earthquake: Fallen King, Dumpling the Bear, Queen Bee x2, Ultra Satan
                      General Kim: Princess of the Orbit
                      Kottan-Beauty: Astra-259: Soft Twitching Light Brown Cat Ears
                      Post Coital Cookie: Gothic Melody
                      Trevor Philip: 200m
                      Taylonn: Little Piggy Bank (85m)
                      My Lovely Itachi: White Pawn Soldier
                      The Lovely Emiily: [Animal] Harayama's Strength
                      raspberry tarte: [Animal] The Mad Hatter
                      _ s t a c i e e: Little Piggy Bank (55m)
                      Asgoodasdead: Inverse Russian, Mistress Estelle
                      Sprinkle Bear: Golden Admirer, Mistress Estelle
                      Skippergirl: Amusing Manner
                      screamtastic: [05/29/14] 5b (Contest Prize) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
                      Lil Red Panties: [05/31/14] Gacha Expert, Madame's Wonderous Wigs (Contest Prizes) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥, Princess of the Heart (Gift)
                      ExhaustedApostate: 1b (Contest Prize) ♥ ♥
                      Pxin: 1m
                      Empty Rice Bowl: 5m
                      Ms Minty Creams: 5m
                      im a pizza: Attitude Alleycat
                      NaamiiChaan: Creamy Scarf
                      kiryuin: Evil Dalnim
                      Bucky Bear: 100m
                      MadHatterzMouse: York and Lancaster Rose
                      SilverDreamx: 7m (Contest Prize)
                      Charming Lovebird: Happy Capsule, The Frozen Ringmaster, [Animal] Diamond Dust, [Animal] Loving Manner, Dark Omen, Doe-Eyed Darling
                      Orgasmic Moan: Fantasy Kitten Star ♥
                      TaddySu: Shin's Courage
                      Digital CIouds: 200k, The Sandman Dreams
                      X T I T A N X : 2.5m, Time and Space
                      nerd central: Striking Arms
                      ShootingStar WeedFair: World of Devil
                      Iavish: Blushing Light Charmer, Vengeful Jackalope, Undertaker
                      Madame Hummingbird: Polar Ice Sea
                      Flirttea: Princess of the Heavens, Rosamund's Passion
                      Samurai_Zatoichi: 4m
                      Semantic Noise: Inverse Marionette ♥
                      UnicornCommando: Cream Marionette ♥
                      Kyachu: 20m
                      iKyota: 500k
                      Smoke CIoud: 500m ♥
                      XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX: 500m ♥
                      lieutenant lollipops: 10m
                      DigitalEscape: [Animal] Mini Pink Nitemare Wings
                      Violent Pixels: 10m
                      Writerly Ink: 500k
                      Aqua Fortise: 1b ♥ ♥
                      allonsie: 100m (Contest Prize)
                      CC Luvely: 30m
                      milk straw: 1b ♥ ♥
                      Grimm Von Reaper: Safe Cracker x3, Cybele's Lace (Contest Prize)
                      snow-rabbit148: 350m (Contest Prize)
                      WafflePaddle of Doooom: Strawberry Godina ♥ ♥, Astra: Swishing Soft Pink Wolf Tail
                      Normally Weird: 400m, 2b (Contest Prize)
                      PsycoRealm: 2b (Contest Prize)
                      Bosazz: 100m (Contest Prize)
                      Fuphi: Pandaista 2nd gen.
                      boisterously_silent: Mini Dark Red Nitemare Wings
                      Infraradiant: Mini Pink Nitemare Wings
                      pantec: Queen of the Skies Light Pigtails
                      Roxy is Kawaii: x1 Heart Charm
                      xXxSweet_DeadlyxXx: x2 Heart Charm
                      Hi Melody: Thistle and Tudor Rose Void ♥ (Contest Prize)
                      Eternal_Qween: Diabolos' Quell, Milady / Chocolate Godina ♥ ♥ (Contest Prizes)
                      toufu-time: 1b (Contest Prize)
                      Ilvias: 1b (Contest Prize)
                      K a w a i i - R a m: 2.5b (Contest Prize)
                      Kawaii DevilPup: 2b (Contest Prize)
                      I Myself Am: Pandaista 2nd gen.
                      heatguyj619: Counterfeit Widower
                      Najarala: 5b (Contest Prize)
                      Shiki The Vampire: x7 Heart Charm
                      Heartsu: Panda Hat
                      Yakisoba Shift: Road Bounce, Akihabara Somebody
                      lekazo: 150m
                      Mr-Philanthropist: Cinnyricinclus' Wings, Franciscanus' Wings
                      Kay Neine: Primrose Path
                      EverlastingFairy: 1b
                      DarkenAngel: 3b
                      Evelin333: 60m
                      Jenseits von Gut und Bose: 10m
                      Fartasy: Bright Bloodied/Toxic Black Devil Tail (Contest Prizes)
                      Apatisk: Invariable Archer + 6 opened Torii RIGs
                      ihisboti: 4 opened Torii RIGs
                      Rose de Croix: Invariable Archer
                      Snow Wonder: Invariable Archer
                      Aeripoofs: Solar Starset
                      Admiral Creepypasta: 6 opened Torii RIGs♫ Dainty Kyuubi: A New Phase
                      My Bunny Love: Wisteria 2nd Gen.
                      ok noona: Blue Belle
                      Truly De Vine: Elegant Veil, Magical Girl's Pink Uniform
                      Confused Compass: 10th Anniversary Angelic Sky
                      My Eyes Adored You: Dying Revenant, Pink Body Dye, Plucky/Valiant/Lulu/Pamplie the ___ Cat
                      Zaakros: 3b (Contest Prize)
                      Astra Green: Raijin's Wrath, Mysterious Tune, See You in Red, Apprentice Detective, Passionate St, Heirloom Ball-Jointed Doll, Astra: Swishing Arctic Wolf Tail, Endearing Schoolboy, [Animal] Atlantic Blue
                      Free Soda: Custom Cut 4th gen. (Contest Prize)
                      Count Cyanide: 5b (Contest Prize)
                      Xtreme Overkill: Fallen King (Contest Prize)
                      Charcoal Wraith: Astra: Curse of the Gray Wizard
                      IICrossIl: Chione's Blessing ♥
                      xMikorin: Tigerola ♥
                      PandaGirl_LovesCookies: 500m
                      Eloisse de CR: 10b (Contest Prize)
                      Hyomin: Tora March ♥
                      La Noblesse: Madame's Astounding Wigs ♥, Oeneus's Blessing (?)
                      Beau-sama: 1b
                      cinnamon mantis: Antipathy (Contest Prize)
                      Nahayara: Cafe Miam
                      LynPwnsLen: A's Sketchbook
                      Mommy Complex: 10b (Contest Prize)
                      Anonymous Benefactor: Raphael's Wings (Pink & White)
                      XsinnisterX: Devious Foxy Spirit, Open-world Adventurer
                      itsonlyanna: Foxy Spirit
                      Duh Fek: Astra: Perky Deep Rose Wolf Ears
                      stormborn khaleesi: Sweet Rose
                      Not Your Senpai: White Fox
                      efraiin: Celestial Deputy
                      Inscolaris: Gold and Black Long Horns of the Demon (Contest Prize)
                      stuft nacho princess: Winterland Snowball, HoC: Gray Mage
                      Sex is Exercise: Toy Rocket
                      Neptunes Child: Brow Basics
                      perlerose: Haigha's Madness
                      At Least I Can Draw: Sovereign Wyvern
                      foryst: The Prince's Rose ♥
                      kyu-tea: Dark Chocoholic Dream ♥
                      DoIor: Rosamund's Revenge 2nd Gen.
                      flamesoftheheart: 650m
                      Anonymous Benefactor (Bibimbap): Dark Synchronous Moonlight ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
                      AlysonWanderland: Rash Synchronous Sunlight ♥ ♥
                      adorkablehiko: Anxious Ana
                      Welan: 5,000P ♥

The names below are all past donors to Jong Kook from his old thread, 죄 많은 천사의 꿈, 2010 to 2012.

Gnarfy ~ 25,000,000g
                      rurica ~ Nitemare Scarf
                      Mizandi ~ Steel-plated Ninja Band
                      Bedtime Panda ~ Kiki Kitty Plushie / Sno the Moga / Checkmate / Coat of Kannon / Winter Dancer / Puppy Love Plushie / V-Day 2k11 Gloryheart Sword / 1,886 Tickets+19,480 Tokens / Inks+Bugs
                      Yojihyun ~ Ancient Naginata / Wind Security Blanket / Vivacenote 2nd Gen. / Thank You Letter for April 2011 / Skelekitten Plushie / Little Lucie / Topaz Diamond Dog / Thank You Letter for September 2011 / 4,980 TokensInks + Bugs
                      -Less than Graceful- ~ 40,127g / Chyaku Norisu Scarf / Noel's Gift 5th Gen. / Nitemare Sash / Grunny / Black Wolf / Aquatica / Queen Anne's Lace / Gift of the Goddess x2 / Goti the Kid / Oculus Mythica / Koi / Cherry Blossom / The Love Song / Spring Nymph / Dark Ice / Pink Bunny Slippers
                      Gift of the Gods / Will-o-the-Wisp / Snow Witch / Fluorite Borealis / Opal Borealis / Moonstone Borealis / Frigid Night Jewel / Raging Night Jewel / Unicorn / Princess Kaguya / Wonderland / Magical Girl / TLDR Hat / Imaginary Friend / Spirit of Scotland / 15,236 Tokens+371 Tickets / Inks
                      Lieutenant Eunnie ~ Inari's Beads / Demonic Anklets / Alruna's Rose / Enchanted Book / Captain Ara's Nestegg / Western Zodiac / Trick or Treat Tote
                      qwertyla & RohanDX ~ Ancient Katana
                      Suicidecandy ~ 1,000,000g / S Gaia Tshirt / Spirit Halo / Random Equips / Game Items
                      stunning imperfections ~ Angelic Manner / Masquerade 10th Gen.
                      TrickMeMoon ~ 750,000g
                      Zero Poet ~ Chyaku Norisu Scarf
                      illusen cam ~ 100,000g / Angelic Bracelets
                      AozoraT ~ 505,000g / Twister the Fire Phoenix / Thank You Letter for February 2011 / Moon's Watcher / Xiao Tu Zi the Rabbit
                      Luxraen Fury ~ 20,000g / Stoic Lost Boy / Vigilant Lost Boy
                      Peixes ~ 500,000g
                      suklaa piirakka ~ 100,000g / Bad Moon 2nd Gen. / Lumiere Noire / Der Sandmann / Fortuna / Nutcracker Prince / Red Velvet Queen of Cups / Little Lemon Lime / Secret Sparkles / 50 Tokens / Ink
                      xtwilight ~ 393,229g / Golden Egg / Lightning Lash / Random Equips / zOMG Items / Game Items
                      Ziti Lo Mein ~ Thank You Letter For June 2007
                      [Ch!ps] ~ OMFG
                      MarchOfLions ~ 100,000g / Trick or Treat Tote 2nd Gen. / Random Equips Bugs / Game Items
                      zPandaRawRz ~ 300,000g / Puppy Love Plushie
                      Anonymous Benefactor ~ Thank You Letter for May 2010 / Thank You Letter for November 2010 / Thank You Letter for December 2010
                      Apple Panic ~ Bear Pajamas
                      IDK my BFF Voldie ~ Bani Clips
                      Kastaspella ~ Kottan Bell 7th Gen.
                      TAX0N0MY ~ Zorya Polunochnaya
                      Deleware ~ Duchess Delacour
                      GingerCoffee ~ 200,000g
                      ~Numura~ ~ 100,000g / Superior Form / Random Equips
                      Aubryelle ~ Fall Groom
                      Lopz0r ~ Skelekitten Plushie
                      Yumi_the_otaku ~ Albus Egg
                      netna ~ Indigo Flutter
                      Lunar_eraclis ~ 50,000g / Aeschylus's Order / Emerald Seed / Genki the Lucky Cat
                      I_snugglez_with_you ~ 79,773g / Purky
                      G.Ober ~ Thank You Letter for February 2011 / V-Day 2k11 Heartsbane Blade
                      chinov3 ~ 111,000g / 93 Tickets
                      II Pancake Nipples II ~ 100,000g / 409 Tickets / Inks
                      To Dope To Be Human ~ Book of Fairytales / Rainbow Scarf / SDPlus Real S12 Juno / Celaeno / Wizards Brew (x2) / Field Creeper / o_o Glasses
                      rebeljd ~ SDPlus Real S09 DARKNRGY / Romantic Dinner
                      Nor West Chick ~ 70,000g
                      Supr voO ~ Lunar Cloak
                      the_heartless_kat ~ 20,000g / Sushi Error / Chanho the Tiger Plushie / 9,245 Tokens / Inks / Random Equips
                      Imaginary Grace ~ 88,575g
                      Anonymous Benefactor ~ SDPlus Real S19 Gem2niki / SDPlus Real S08 Superphi
                      Satanillo ~ Whip of Fire
                      callen_black ~ Peter Pan / Red Riding Hood
                      Aerobe ~ 65,000g
                      Seokhun ~ 75g / Moga Huey / Random Equips
                      Neyul ~ Moga Huey
                      iMusicGasm ~ The Troll
                      gothicookie ~ 50,000g / 2,410 Tokens / Inks / Unicorn Horn
                      Anonymous Benefactor ~ Chanho the Tiger Plushie
                      Qiutian ~ 50,000g
                      Toxicnessx ~ 50,000g
                      starbuksluvr ~ 50,000g
                      Mallardman ~ 40,000g
                      Chocolate Parents ~ Houyi's Ward
                      XxXEmoAngel16XxX ~ Prism Armor
                      Teak Gemini ~ Pink Belled Ribbons
                      Reckless_Rebell ~ Fairy Wings
                      PromisedLifeEternal ~ Nihonshu Geisha
                      Stigmata-chan ~ Brown Bunny Hoodie
                      Panda i R ~ Alrunette / The Jack-et / Sisky the Wombat
                      Anonymous Benefactor ~ Queue Demonique
                      Lime Vortex ~ 25,000g
                      Anonymous Benefactor ~ Scorch Scarf
                      Anonymous Benefactor ~ Boto Encantado
                      LilinFeatherwise ~ 20,000g / Inks + Bugs
                      Lady Alzbeta ~ 20,000g
                      Ziggy Maru ~ 20,000g
                      Lurk Status ~ 20,000g
                      sweetnsoursnow ~ 20,000g
                      x3R a i n b o wx3 ~ 20,000g
                      Magical Gift Fairy ~ 20,000g
                      InDaPussyLikeATampon ~ Catastrophe! 2nd Gen.
                      Anonymous Benefactor ~ Puss in Kamik
                      Lythiris ~ Brass Raving Goggles
                      Dopein ~ Gold Headphones
                      Gendocide ~ Acid Teru Teru Bozu
                      Anonymous Benefactor ~ Little Lemon Lime
                      Anonymous Benefactor ~ Tanked Tavern
                      MakiaUchiha ~ 5,000g / White+Blue Heartbreaker Jacket
                      Ninitia ~ Soldat Midnight Officers Cap
                      I Am From England ~ 15,000g
                      Stubborn Princess ~ 15,000g
                      iiGen ~ 15,000g
                      Anonymous Benefactor ~ The Moon (Mewn Mew!)
                      LadiSilverfox ~ 13 White Inks + 264 Blue Inks + 307 Green Inks + 310 Red Inks
                      RlZZY ~ 10,000g / 1,000 Tickets + 537 Tokens
                      Candy Coated Cookie ~ White Batty Clockworks Cap / ... Mood Bubble
                      Anonymous Benefactor ~ Angel Ghost Sheet
                      Anonymous Benefactor ~ Large Pirate Hat
                      Fox_Shadow123 ~ Bahn Hammur
                      Kuriki Fox ~ The Sphinx / Random Equips
                      Anonymous Benefactor ~ The Sphinx
                      Anonymous Benefactor ~ MTV White Designer Handbag
                      LoveForeverMorexXx ~ 9,703 Tickets + 5,163 Tokens / Random Equips / zOMG Items / House Items
                      Dreams Into Reality ~ Long-Stem Red Rose
                      ilover1508 ~ Surf Scarf
                      Ro_Okie ~ 10,000g / 10 Tickets + 10 Tokens
                      lacie alice ~ 10,025g
                      Keen Incisions ~ 10,100g
                      Microphone Rain ~ 10,000g
                      H1J4CK3D ~ 10,000g
                      SpookyKidOnDowners ~ 10,000g
                      BeautifulStar-x ~ 5,050g / Random Equips
                      Lemonade Serenades ~ 9,400g
                      Dresden Starwing ~ Bright KISS
                      Mirly ~ Random Equips
                      CandeeLove ~ Canadian Bacon
                      One Less Heartbeat ~ Holiday Cardinal
                      invader_sidekick_GIR ~ Cecilia's Circlet
                      I-PandAppleZ-I ~ Winged Hankerchief / Daigo's Headband (Alpha version)
                      x Apolo x ~ V-Day 2k11 Gloryheart Sword
                      Vexous ~ V-Day 2k11 Heartsbane Blade
                      Anonymous Benefactor ~ V-Day 2k11 Heartsbane Blade
                      4D Porn ~ V-Day 2k11 Heartsbane Blade
                      Kladg ~ V-Day 2k11 Heartsbane Blade
                      Renaissance ~ V-Day 2k11 Heartsbane Blade
                      Sarahsuke ~ V-Day 2k11 Gloryheart Sword

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

This donor's section is reserved for iiMyungSoo. Again, because iiMyungSoo joined the thread after it's creation, all edits and updates to the list will be done by Jong Kook. Donations are still sent directly to iiMyungSoo, however. Please, don't get the two of us mixed up.

Jong Kook: La Bella Figura, Gilded Conjuror, Deinocti's Oath, Grizzly Hoodie, Soft Blue Randoseru Backpack, Night Weaver, City Roast Coffee, Orange Randoseru Backpack, Honorable Shaman, Winter Groom, Spring Groom, Basic Black Down Hoodie, Ash Gray Offworld Rain Coat, 204 fishes, Quillton the Hedgehog (Xmas)
                      Bedtime Panda: Viva La Mode, Chase the Painted Bandit, Team Barton Uniform, V-High Hiro, Wensleydale Prep Uniform Blazer, Cursed Prince (Xmas)

BBQPenguin: 1k
                      Japanese_take out: 4k
                      OmNomMaster: Oh My Gumball, Neck Shackle, 4 random items
                      Anonymous Benefactor: Lobo the Gray Wolf
                      Homicidal [Ostrich]: 8.2k, 3x Thank You Letter June 2009, Lightning Lash, Pride of Hera, Jack 2k7 Armor set
                      - x electric heart: 5k
                      Demon Wings | Angel Heart (Charity): 10k, Yellow Daffodil
                      Oneia's Simple (Charity): 1k
                      Gaia Hat (Charity): 5k
                      Hit and Run (Charity): 1k
                      xxDeidara-KunxxUnx: Demonic Anklets
                      neoblossom: Mokona Hat
                      Omoea: 12 random items
                      Skm Imperatoriene: 4 Inks
                      KiraKiraDesu: 100k
                      tomorito: 100k, Crimson Valor, The Nightmare, Virgil's Sinister Verdict, Secret Retreat, Kiken Rider
                      [Ja.Lo.Yo.Lo.Ti.]: 25k
                      Dragonsama: Yokai's Treasure
                      Moxcella: 50k
                      AlexandraAnn: Black Wolf, Textbook Tower
                      -My-Generation- (Charity): 5k
                      panda strings: 260k, Fall Groom
                      Kotaro Musashi: Rose Guardian
                      the real zeszu: Gold Officer Badge
                      iCandyzzz: 10k, 7 random items
                      sailoreclipse: White Olympic T-Shirt, 3 random items
                      Stitched Ghost: 4 Pink Magical Giftbox
                      msz_kura: 250k, 2,278 papers
                      Kawaii Gengy: 20k, Flavor The Alpaca
                      wilykit_thundera: 10k, 550 tickets
                      Twaci: 50k
                      Cloudy Hert: 10k
                      Thunderkittens Charity: 100k
                      Nor West Chick: 100k
                      TankChu (Charity): 100k
                      Keithiya: 15k
                      Undertaker Reaper: 65k
                      Esmeralda Pyrone: 25k
                      CheshireSmilez: 6,983g
                      Green_crayon42: Deadly Ansha
                      Z3R03FF3CT: 25k, Gift of the Gods
                      hyung dont touch me there: Zeta Star Mercenary
                      e v e r l a s t i n g QD: 9k
                      fireko: Aeon's Spark, Der Sandmann, Red Devil Mini Wings Raffle Ticket
                      deliawa: Antique Shop
                      xXxShatteredRosesxXx: 40k
                      --Atonal Safetypin--: 2 house items
                      T4NGO: 84,250g, Red Guppy Scarf, Gill, Catfish Whiskers
                      Greteh: 10 random items, 2 house items
                      Atrise: Summer Groom
                      8888888_boobmuffins: 12 random items
                      Lord_LHUSID2: 15k
                      oTazi: 12 random items
                      AzuriII: 12 random items
                      ChengLii: Charming Bowler, Balloonimals, Giant Rainbow Lollipop, 4779 tickets, 100 Blue Seedkin, Energetic Plantimal (Xmas)
                      Yaoibie: Owlpocalypse
                      Humanitys End: Black Heartstring
                      Yumeiii: Civil Northern Soldier, King of Wands, 11438 tickets, Business Man's Tie Rack (Xmas)
                      Dingu: Vampire Sound, 2000 tickets
                      KaTron Sensei: 10k
                      The Angelic Puppet: 512 tickets
                      Sealed Envelope V.2 (Charity): Monthly Collectible Letter for August 2012
                      Jeseia Moretia: Nihonshu Geisha, Royal Wizard. MoMo the Monkey, 3 random items
                      Pink Tokyo: 1,776,00g
                      final_anime_kingdom: 1k
                      Grogroth: Rascal the Alley Cat
                      Lucifernium: 82k, Capricious Mage, +500k (Xmas)
                      Mysteltain: Team Gambino Uniform, Vienna Roast Coffee
                      Meeki: Astra-8: Autumn Waltz
                      LadyKottanBell: 50k
                      Malfunction Replay: 25k
                      IamVenetianPrincess: 96k, 943 tickets
                      Royal Tenrag GS: 2k
                      moonlight34: 100k
                      Necrona: 10k, Dark Red Offworld Rain Coat
                      Anonymous Benefactor (Bree): Soft Pink Randoseru Backpack
                      Hoaegi: 100k
                      Oboid: 37 game fish
                      Zannrael: OMG Scarf
                      Hidden in Seoul: 22 game fish, Bloody Teddy Bear, Mourning Groom (Xmas)
                      Riaeru: 30k
                      Mochers: Strawberry Cream Cake
                      Gemini Genesi: Tea and Croissant Snack Tray
                      Freaksrus: Bloody Teddy Bear (Xmas)
                      Ryanzor: 800k
                      :
                      :

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

This donor's section is reserved for Luciferiael. Again, because Luciferiael joined the thread after it's creation, all edits and updates to the list will be done by Jong Kook. Donations are still sent directly to Luciferiael, however. Please, don't get the two of us mixed up.

Voka: Lots of caches
                      Mississippi Black Velvet: Workshop Lilie, Maestro Conductor, Rena the Unicorn, Sdplus Jabberwock

Hvitr Hrafn: Inks, fish, and caches
                      mimsy: Inks and fish supplier, 250m and over 10 rig fails
                      Ever_lasting_Flame: White inks
                      Kaiousei: 500k
                      Mellowhypes: Gold + several tips
                      Great Destroyer Apollymi: 500k
                      Rozenhiem: Dullahan's Edge
                      Ryanzor: 800k
                      Future Representative: 5m
                      littlebluewolfdemon: 70k
                      Fae Mystique: x1 Slate Boldur
                      Atra Regina: 2m
                      The Gaia Wish Foundation: 1.25m
                      Sullen death_kitten: 22m, Princess Bamboo
                      Violetwinged: 1.5m
                      Davidicus Bellefonte: March Birthstone Anklets
                      theramblinggirl: 500k
                      Planet P_M_S: 100m
                      DreamBigDreamMagic Charity: 3m
                      Lani De Mirshanns: 3m
                      machic: M's Sketchbook
                      Little Gom Anon: 100k Mythrill Coin, Cernunno's Blessing, Divine Arms, Captain Cobalt, Philosopher's Cache: Ruby, Philosopher's Cache (Birthday)
                      iiMyungSoo: 50m (Birthday)
                      Jadore_camellia: 30m + caches (Birthday)
                      TomKat_Sky: 5m (Birthday)
                      Mysteltain: Caches
                      Taylonn: Little Piggy Bank (180m)
                      Bells(?): 40m
                      XxXBloodlust_VampXxX: Princess of the World, 100m
                      THE Red Corpse: Astra: Bloodstain, Purgatory's Warden, Rig fails, Astral Singularity, Princess Estelle
                      aizou senritsu: 2b
                      machic: Over 10 rig fails
                      x

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

► Feel free to use what banner you like best for your thread affiliation.
    ► Do not steal the banners. It's not for your personal use.
    Want to affiliate? Check the next post for details.

User Image
            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.76436511/][img]http://oi210.photobucket.com/albums/bb267/Uchiha_Kirei/frozen_3.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.76436511/][img]http://oi210.photobucket.com/albums/bb267/Uchiha_Kirei/frozen_1.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.76436511/][img]http://oi210.photobucket.com/albums/bb267/Uchiha_Kirei/frozen_2.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.76436511/][img]http://oi210.photobucket.com/albums/bb267/Uchiha_Kirei/FA1.png[/img][/url]

User Image
            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.76436511/][img]http://oi210.photobucket.com/albums/bb267/Uchiha_Kirei/TKI04.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.76436511/][img]http://oi210.photobucket.com/albums/bb267/Uchiha_Kirei/TKI01.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.76436511/][img]http://oi210.photobucket.com/albums/bb267/Uchiha_Kirei/TKI02.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.76436511/][img]http://oi210.photobucket.com/albums/bb267/Uchiha_Kirei/TKI05.jpg[/img][/url]

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Permanently Banned

[HIDDEN LIST]
    17 February 2007 - Jae's Gaiaversary
    22 February 2008 - Panda's Gaiaversary
    02 March - Shin's Birthday
    29 April 2007 - Myst's Gaiaversary
    09 May - Luciferiael's Birthday
    09 June - Jadore's Birthday
    05 July - Panda's Birthday
    03 August 2007 - Shin's Gaiaversary
    19 September - Jae's Birthday
    21 (25?) October - Myst's Birthday